The plan

you're not alone...

When Junhyung came to dorm he saw Hyunseob couple. They are smiling to each other and holding hands. That was very happy scene in Junhyung's eyes. But it's just hurting him more after the meeting with his mother and rejected by her second time. He quickly hide behind the tree near him in the yard. He didn't want to face them with his swollen face right now.

Suddenly some one taped on his shoulder, he flinched a bit and looked back. Doojoon rised his brows and " What are you doing here?" he asked. Junhyung sighed in relief and leaned the treee behind him. "aren't you going in?" Doojoon asked again but Junhyung shook his head and look to main entrance of the dorm. Doojoon looked the direction and he sighed "are you afraid that face to them?" Junhyung stayed silent and lowered his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung and Doojoon sitting on the bench at the schoolyard and Doojoon noticed Junhyung's swollen face "Did you cry ?" he asked to Junhyung but Junhyung didn't say a word. Doojoon took a deep breath and look up to the evening sky.

"It's very hurt sometimes you find out that you are an unwanted one." Junhyung said suddenly. Doojoon looked to Junhyung with gape. He didn't understand why Junhyung say that word to him suddenly. "When we were kids, Yoseob have everything in his life. Parents, friends and all. But i have noone. I always envied for him. Everybody loved him, like they though Yoseob is most adorable and precious one in this world. But in my eyes he was just someone with cute face and bubbly personality." Junhyung said again and took a deep breath.

Doojoon was listening him silently. "But he was my bestfriend and i only trust him. We always share our secrets. We grow up together. But who knows that we will fell in love with one person in the end. And Hyunseung loved him. Like always, i left behind and heartbroken." tears falling down from Junhyung's eyes. " And i wanted Hyunseung be mine only. And i want to break them up and be with Hyunseng. Why I'm always like that? Why i can't see my friend being happy with his lover?" Junhyung said and cried loudly. Doojoon pity for him but he wasn't a person that will hug and whispering soothing words to someone.

"But you have your parents, they love you." Doojoon said and Junhyung stopped crying. He bitterly smiled " Yes, I have a parents that always love me no mather what...." he whispered more to himself but Doojoon heard it.

" So... Yoseob is your friend and it seems like you don't want to hurt him. Why, why aren't you just stop this and wish your friend happiness?" Doojoon said to Junhyung. Junhyung look up and wipe the last tears on his cheek and said " Yes, i don't want to hurt him but i don't want alone and heartbroken again. I just can't stop what i'm going to do? And if you don't want to help me, I won't stop you and i won't force too" Doojoon can see the coldness in Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung can be a very weak and sensitive person one time but he easily turning into cold and heartlass in Doojoon's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day during the lunch time Doojoon, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Hyunseung were sitting on the school bench and talking randomly and fooling around. Few minutes later Junhyung and Yoseob came and joined with them. Kiwoon couple cuddling like always and Hyunseung back hugged Yoseob when Yoseob sit beside him.

"Where were you?" Hyunseung asked from Yoseob. "Junhyung not feeling well so we went ton nurse office." he said casualy. Doojoon look to Junhyung. His face is pale and eyes swollen like he was crying all nightlong. "Are you ok? What happened?" Kikwang asked to Junhyung, Junhyung shook his head and ' I'm fine' he mouthed. And Kikwand pouted a bit. Doojoon eyed Junhyung's every move during lunch time. 

"Hey what will you do in this weekends?" Dongwoon asked cheerfully. "Nothing, why?" Yoseob said, then Dongwoon smiled and " Then lets go to my parents beach house in this weekend! only six of us!" "Ok, i will go. Are you going?" Hyunseung asked from Yoseob and Yoseob looked through Junhyung " Are you going Junhyung?" he asked from Junhyung.

Junhyung shook his head again and " I'll stay in  dorm i think..." he said, "Ok! i'll stay too" Yoseob said and Hyunseung pouted " Why aren't you going?" he asked. " If Junhyung will stay, I"ll too" Yoseob said and leaned to Hyunseung. " Please go with us we will have fun and it's better than stay in dorm alone you know, please Junnie, please~" Hyunseung said to Junhyung with puppy eyes. Junhyung can't help but bl;ushed and look down and nodded " Ok..." he said with low and shy voice. Doojoon noticed it and smirked. " Are you going right?" Dongwoon asked from Doojoon and Doojoon smiled to his friend " Of  course!" he said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And finaly friday comes so quick. Junhyung is walking out from library. "Hey!" Doojoon called. Junhyung looked back and smiles little. " Hey" he said Doojoon came beside him " Are you planing something in this weekend aren't you?" he asked, Junyhung smirked and look to Doojoon in the eyes " at least, can't you say hi to me, first?" he said. Doojoon smirked and " So?" Junhyung sighed and walked again Doojoon followed him " you better be ready for comporting Yoseob, this weekend will very difficult to him" Junhyung said casually while walking. Doojoon stop walking and look after Junhyung untill he disappeared. 

 

 

 

 

 

"whoaa~ it's very beautiful!!!" Kikwang shouted when they arrived in Dongwoon's parents beach house and he run to the sea followed by Yoseob. They were running and jumping like kids. Soon Dongwoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung joined them. Yoseob run to Junhyung and dragged him to the sea. Both of them played like kids. But Doojoon can't stop thinking about Junhyung's words from yesterday. And he wonders what will junhyung do his yoseob. 

In the evening after dinner they sitting inthe living room and talking. It was very peaceful. Fooling around and joking with each other.

" Are you free next weekend? My parents will come and I want to introduce you to them" Hyunseung said to Yoseob and kissed him on the cheek. Yoseob froze and smiled a bit " I'm sorry, but i... umm..Junhyung and i'm going to somewhere and it's very important...hehe.. sorry maybe next time ok?" Yoseob said, Hyunseung sighed in disappoint and Junhyung wondering that why suddenly Yoseob lie to Hyunseung. Yes Yoseob lied cause he was afraid that face to Hyunseung's parents. it was too soon for him. "Ok" Hyunseung said and go to his and Doojoon's shared room.

And yes he is not shared a room with Yoseob cause Yoseob didn't want to his friend to be alone.

"You better go after him, i think he is upset.." Kikwang said and Yoseob nodded. Junhyung silently looked to Yoseob and bit his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob entered to room and saw Hyunseung lying on the  bed and closed his eyes. He walked to Hyunseung carefully and sat on the bed next to Hyunseung. "Are you mad in me?" Yoseob asked and poked Hyunseung's arm. Hyunseung sighed and sat up. " Why can't you just stop thinking about Junhyung just one more time?!" he said, Yoseob bit his lips and " Junhyung and I-" "Stop this. I'm your BF not Junhyung and you know that my parents always busy and they come once in month in Korea, can't just cancel your meeting with Junhyung once?" Hyunseung rised his voice and Yoseob's eyes widened from shock " I can't he is my bestfriend?" "Buit i'm your lover aren't I?" Hyunseung asked and look into Yoseob's eyes. But Yoseob didn't say a word and Hyunseung stood up " never mind" he said and walked out from the room. 

 

 

Everyone heard their argument and they are worried about it. But it was a chance to Junhyung and he silently followed Hyunseung and went out from house to beach where Hyunseung was sitting.

 

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" Junhyung asked when he sat down beside Hyunseung. Hyunseung sighed and " He always like that when it's come to date or meeting with my other friends or my parents he always excuses" Hyunseung look down to the ground " i'm sorry Junhyung but it's very difficult that with him alone he always talks about you i hate it!" he hissed " I'm his Bf not you" Junhyung looked up to Hyunseung and " i know, i ubderstand you it's always hurt and difficult..." "yeah..." hyunseung said Junhyung held from Hyunseungs hand and looked into Hyunseung eyes " If,i was yoseob i won't like that" Junhyung said and kissed him on the lips. Hyunseung's eyes widened.

 

 

Suddenly " Wh-what.... are you doing?" Yoseob said from behind. Hyunseung turned to Yoseob and gulped " Yo-Yoseob... ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi!!!! new update here and i made it looong!!!!

i hope you will enjoy this chap and write a comment please!!!

recently i was really busy with my school project cause this year i will graduate my university

and maybe i will took a long time for my other stories !!!!