Decision

you're not alone...

Next morning, Hyunseung and Yoseob were sitting in living room when kiwoon couple entered.

" Did you see Doojoon i can't find him?" Hyunseung asked from Dongwoon but he shook his head and Kikwang too. Yoseob sighed and " Where is Junhyung? is he still sleeping?" he though. However Junhyung betraied him, they are still a bestfriend to Yoseob. Suddenly Doojoon entered through front door of the house.

" Where had you been?" Dongwoon asked from Doojoon, " I went to seoul" Doojoon said and went to kitchen and grabbad glass of water from fridge and drank it. " Why?" Hyunseung asked when he entered to living room. 

" To afford Junhyung" Doojoon said casualy and st down on the couch. Yoseob and Kikwang look up to each other and look to Doojoon again. None of them said nothing but stared to him. Doojoon noticed it but he just sighed and went to his room for sleep.

 

 

 

Junhyung was sitting on the bench in garden near to his dorm. He took a deep breath when wind blow out to his cheeks softly.

Flashback

Junhyung and Doojoon was sitting on the beach.

" Thank you..." Junhyung said quietly. " for what?" Doojoon asked from him. Junhyung sighed deeply and " for comforting me early...." he said.

" Umm... it's nothing, someone will do that if you cry...just forget it" he said to Junhyung coldly. Junhyung nodded " i know, but thank you.... i really needed that" he said. They fell silent for a while.

" Maybe i should go back to Seoul" Junhyung said " Now?" Doojoon asked and Junhyung nodded.

Junhyung stood up and walked to house. " Where are you going?" Doojoon asked from behind. Junhyung turned arount to Doojoon " pack my things and go to Seoul" he said and went to house.

When Junhyung went out from house, Doojoon drove infront of him with his car. " get in" Doojoon commanded to him. " Why?" Junhyung asked " Just get in i will drove you to dorm" he said and Junhyung got in to car.

None of them said nothing. Sometimes Doojoon look to Junhyung throuhg his tail of the eye. Doojoon knew nit's better if he don't say anything right now. Suddenly Junhyung broke the silence.

" Do you think i better forget about Hyunseung?" but Doojoon said nothing. " ok, it's better i think so...." Junhyung answered his own question. " Seems like it's difficult to break them up than i though, they are really love each other...." Junhyung said again.

end.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry gyus for my short update....

tomorrow i will update next chap