Guilt

you're not alone...

"You, that was you!" Junhyung yelled to him and walked toward him. Minah steped back and gulped. Her eyes wide open from shock.

"You did this on purpose. Why did you do this?" Junhyung yelled again. He was very angry.Yoseob didnt know about real thing, the real guilty person.

"You will explain what you did to Yoseob" Junhyung said and grabed her wrist to drag her out of classroom. But she pulled her hand from him.

"What?! I don't think so i will not gonna tell the turth to anyone" she said to him. But Junhyung didn't give up. "Then i will tell him and you will regret it" he said.

"so what ?! do you think he will gonna bilieve you? No one will bilieve you,you betrayer and i wont going to this  happen" she said angerly.

"Ok let's just see then" he said and walked out from class. Minah sighed and pull out her phine from her pocket and dailed to Yoseob.

 

 

 

Junhyung dialed to Yoseob but Yoseob didn't pick up his phone so he texted to him.

' Where are you? I want to tell you something.PLS don't ignore me and pick up your phone'

 

On the other hand, Yoseob felt his phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled out and saw Junhyung's name on caller ID but he ignored it and deleted Junhyung's message.

 

 

"Hyunseung-oppa" Minah called Hyunseung. When he and Doojoon sat in some empty class. Hyunseung smiled and greated her.

"Hi Minah! what's up?" he said and Doojoon just waved his hand. Minah smiled sweetly to them and entered in class.

" Did you see Yoseob-oppa. I want to tell him something but i couln't find him anywhere" she said. " Ah~ he has lesson right now. What do you want to tell him? Maybe i can help you?" he offered kindly. She shrugged her shoulder and look down to her feet.

" I don't know if i could tell this to you...but..." she said and pretend to hesitate. Hyunseung frowned. Doojoon just look her carefully.

"What is this? too imfortant?" he asked. Suddenly she start to sob. " Hey Minah, why are you crying?" Hyunseung said and stood up from his seat and hugged her to comfort.

"It's about.... that..... Yong Junhyung.... Yoseob-oppa's bestfriend..." she said. " He what?" Hyunseung asked. "He thinks I'm the one who ruined his friendship with Yoseob-oppa... and he said if I don't stay away from Yoseob-oppa, he will not leave me in peace...." she said and cried again.

"Are you sure? Junhyung really said this to you?" Doojoon asked finaly. He couldn't bilieve her. ' Junhyung won't do this kind of thing to anyone' he thought. " nee, Minah are you sure he really told you this?" Hyunseung asked again. Minah nodded his head.

Soon Yoseob enetered in classroom that Hyunseung, Doojoon and Minah were in. He saw Minah's eyes where red.

"Minah, what happen? Did you cry?" he asked and walked to her. She nodded and told her everything.

 

 

 

Junhyung was in his room. He couldn't find Yoseob and he decided to wait him in his room. Soon Yoseob entered in room with Hyunseung and Minah. They were laughing and talking about something untill they notice Junhyung in the room. Their smiles droped suddenly. Yoseob stared to him coldly. 

Junhyung looked to Minah and back to Yoseob. " Yoseob-ah... we need talk" he said. But Yoseob threw his bag to his bed and looked to Junhyung.

" I don't think so, Junhyung. I heard everything from Minah. I thought you will get what you did is wrong and come to me to apologize but you didn't and you threatened Minah to stay away from me! why are you keep doing wrong things?!!" Yoseob said harshly. Junhyung's eyes widened and he shook his head. 

" No,no... i will never threatened anyone and I didn't do anything to her but she is the one who's guilty for that incident!" Junhyung said. He steped forward to Yoseob. " Yoseob bilieve me!"

" What?! I can't bilieve you Junhyung! Now you blame someone... It was you who's guilty. but...... nevermind i just can't...no i don't want to see your face really Junhyung...." Yoseob said, frustrated.

" But-" "That's enough Yong Junhyung! please leave us alone!" Hyunseung said to him and glared. Junhyung got shock again. He can't move anymore just stunned there. But he noticed a smirk on Minah's face " Loser!" she mouthed to him. 

" Junhyung I think you should find another room for yourself. I don't want you to be with my boyfriend in sameroom anymore,please just leave now!" Hyunseung told him. Junhyunf swallowed his tears from threatened to fall. He took a deep breath and nodded.

" o-ok....i will find another room tomorrow-" " No! now Junhyung. I want you to leave now" Hyunseung said again. Yoseob stayed quite. Junhyung looked to Yoseob hopefully but he turned around from Junhyung. Junhyung took his bag from his bed and walked out from room.

 

 

 

Junhyung didn't know what to do and he decided to Kiwoon's room to sleep. Maybe he can sleep there one night. 

When Junhyung arrived infront of Kiwoon's room he heard their talk.

" I'm still surprised what Junhyung did to Yoseob. They are childhood friends and Yoseob always trusted Junhyung most." Kikwang said and sighed. Dongwoon shrugged " Maybe we didn't know about him that well" he said. " But i'm still can't bilieve... what should i do? Do i pretend like nothings happen with Junhyung or ignore him like Yoseob?" Kikwang asked. " I think maybe we just ignore him sometime to punish him" Dongwoon said.

Junhyung heard their. " I think it's better if i won't interrupt them" he told himself and walk out from dorm to school to sleep in some class.

 

 

 

" Hi! what's up?"

" nothing... Just boring around"

"Really? i want to tell you some good news"

" Oh~ what's this?"

"It's about Junhyung. Want to take your revenge to day, right now" *smirk*

" Really?!!!" *Laughed darkly*

Minah hang up her phone and smiled evily. " Today is your end, Yong Junhyung" she said it loud to herself.

 

 

 

Doojoon sat on windowsill and read a book. He sighed and placed his book down and look through window. He saw Junhyung was walking to school.

" Where is he going at this time?" he looked to his watch. " It's already 10pm. It's too late to go to school" he said to himself. And went to his bed to sleep. But he couldn't sleep. He sat back again on his bed and ruffled his hair. " Aish... this guy, why am i worry about him? He is a grown man so nothing to worry right? aish" he said and lied again. But soon he stood up. " Maybe i should take some fresh air" he said and went out to walk. 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung entered to empty class. He sat on random desk and take out his book and notebook. He looked to celling few minutes and wrote something on the paper. Suddenly door opened harshly by someone. Junhyung looked to the door.

Park Chanhyun and his gang entered to classroom. " Hey~ what are you doing here? why are you alone at this time? where is your dear friend" he chuckled darkly.

 

 

 

 

" Should i go after him or stay in the dorm? aish..." Doojoon said to himself and walked aroung playground. He can't stop worry about Junhyung. Doojoon ruffled his hair nth time this night.

"Aish~~ why he isn't come back it's late already?" Doojoon whined and looked to his phone clock. It's already 2am in morning. " Something is push me to school.... what should i do? I feel really bad aura from there...." he said again. " Aish he is grown man so nothing's worry about him" he said and went in to dorm. 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung pushed by some guy to wall behind him. He groaned in pain. He is whole body was in pain. He barely open his right eyes and he can taste his own blood from his ripped lip.

" Are you done yet?" Junhyung managed to said. Park Chanhyun chuckled darkly and steped forward to Junhyung. Junhyung can feel his breath in his face.

" There's something that i want to do" he said and looked to his gyus. " take off his cloths" he ordered. Junhyung's eyes widened in fear.