The Thurt 2

you're not alone...

Hyunseung entered to his shared room with Doojoon and saw Doojoon laying on his stomach on the bed. He walked to him and pocked him on the leg.

" Hey! are you ok?" he asked but he recieved nothing. " Hey, Doojoon?" called him again. This time Doojoon sat up on his bed. Hyunseung sat on his bed and waited Doojoon to say him something.

" Are you not going to talk to me?" hw said. Doojoon said nothing. " Ok, then i will take it as a yes" he said and stood up.

" I really don't know, why i'm so bother because of Junhyung.... I'm still think this is my fault but it's seems like Yoseob misunderstanding me" he said and rubbed his face.

" It's not Yoseob think that you disgusted with Junhyung...." Hyunseung said. Doojoon look up to him and rised his brow.

" What so you mean?"

" It's Junhyung, he said to him that maybe you think him disgusting.... you didn't visit him since he wake so he think that way. It's really hard to him you know" he said. Doojoon lowered his head. He didn't thought about it.

" What should i do this whole time I thought only myself" he said.  Suddenly door opened and Yoseob entered to room. He walked to Doojoon and handed him a paper that looks like a later.

" Read it" he said coldly and walked out. " Yoseob" HYunseun called him and followed Yoseob. Doojoon read that later.

 

 

' Dear Yoseob

 Hi , It's me  Junhyung your friend. but i don'r know what do you think about me now but you are still my friend. Maybe someday you will understand me or not. But i want to tell you something. I know you think i'm still love Hyunseung. I forget about him already and my feelings toward him too. I don't know when i start to feel like this but now i love Doojoon. It's more stronger than i loved Hyunseung. I just know it. How pathetic I am? I know he will never love me like i do but i don'r want his love... I just want to forget about him.... i hope you will understand me right?/...

 

 

 

It's said. Doojoon clanched his hand and run ro hospital.

Doojoon entered to Junhyung's room and stood beside his bed. Junhyung was sleeping.

" Oh, Doojoon why are you here?" Yoseob's mom asked. Doojoon bowed to her.

" Hello, Mrs, Yang.... I will stay with him if you are want" he said. Mrs. Yang smiled and " Really? thank you so much i have a some business to do anyway. So i will going are you really ok?" she asked. " Yeah, Ma'am'" Doojoon said. Soon Yoseob's mom went. Doojoon held Junhyung's hand and looked to him.

" I will stay beside you from now on" he said.

Junhyung opened his eyes and look around the room. He saw Doojoon was sleeping while rest his head on Junhyung's hand. ' Now, I'm imagening about Doojoon or i'm not wake maybe i'm dreaming about him' Junhyung thought and sighed. He wish this is not a dream.

Doojoon felt some movement and he wake up from his sleeping. He saw Junhyung look at him. Doojoon smiled to Junhyung.

" Are you awake? I thought you will not awake soon. You are very sleepy you know" he said. Junhyung's eyes widened. ' He is talking? it's like real' he thought.

" What are you still sleeping?" Doojoon joked. JUnhuyng blinked. ' He is realy cute' Doojoon thought.

" Doojoon what are you doing here?" Hyunseung asked. Yoseob and Hyunseung came to Junhyung. " and where is mom?" Yoseob asked.

" She is gone. I want to stay with him" Doojoon said and look to Hyunseob. 

" I don't care where is mom. just leave now i will stay with him" Yoseob said. " No, Yoseob. I will stay" Doojoon said. " If you are doing this cause that-" " It's not because of that i really want to stay with him so just let me. I want to be with Junhyung" Doojoon said and he really meant it. Hyunseung smiled to his friend.

" Is it really ok? Junnie" Yoseob asked but noticed Junhyung's face. He was blushing. This whole time Doojoon held Junhyung's hand really thigt. " Junnie are you ok? do you have a fever?" Yoseon asked and placed his hand on his forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

Next day in school.

Yoseob headed to his next classes. He heard someone talking in bathroom. " Who is she? sounds familiar" he mumbled.

"Aish~ just shut the up!!! I don't care what you got into now! who said you could lay your hand on JUnhyung! You him not me!!! just don't say i was behind all of this if anyone know about it. i will end..... arraseo! if you dare to tell about me i will not leave you in peace i will help you ok!" that person said.

" WHat is this? she?"

" Yoseob oppa!" that person said with paniced voice. It was Minah. Yoseob looked to her. " A-Ah! Minah... What are you doing here?" he asked.

' Seems like he didn't listen anything' Minah thought and smiled to Yoseob sweetly. " I was headed to my class see ya " she said and go away. Yoseob look after her.

" Is she, maybe?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT

LEAVE COMMENT OK!

*^^*