don't leave....

you're not alone...

"Doojoon don't leave... Doojoon, you babo" Junhyung mumbled while he is crying in the midle of the street. And he didn't released that some one stood in front of him. He felt some one hug him and called his name.

"Junhyung" he said but Junhyung didn't look up.

"Junhyung, don't cry.. i'm here..." he said softly to him again. Junhyung reconized that voice and looked up to that person. Doojoon smiled to him gently and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry ok... i'm here now, so don't cry" he said. Junhyung jumped and hugged Doojoon thigtly and he cried louder. Doojoon flinched at first but ralexed soon and hugged Junhyung tighly.

"you babo... why are you going to leave.... can't you study here with me ...with your friends ... instead of leaving to another country.... Doojoon, don't leave...please" Junhyung cried in Doojoon's embrace. Doojoon smiled when Junhyung said that to him, he is really happy cuz he finally heard Junhyung talking and confused to him. 

"ok, i'm not leaving ...ok?.. so don't cry..." Doojoon said and patted him on the back. Soon Junhyung clamed down and fell sleep in Doojoon's arms. Doojoon didn't want to release him from his hug so he stayed still untill Hyunseung spoke and Dongwoon laughed.

"Are you planning to stay like that in your whole life... you are in the midle of street for god's sake" Hyunseung said teasingly and Dongwoon laughed hard untill Doojoon gave a death glare to them. Doojoon stood up with Junhyung in his arms and walk back to Junhyung's home followed by their four friends. Hyunseob and kiwoon was there the whole time cus they followed Junhyung since he run out from the house.

 

 

When they arrived, Doojoon placed Junhyung on his bed and wraped him with blanket. Yoseob's mom is very happy after she heard about Junhyung.

When Junhyung opened his eyes few hours later, it's already 10 in the night. Junhyunh looked around and noticed himself in his room, alone and there was no Doojoon. Junhyung's eyes got watered and he ready to brust into cry. Suddenly the door opened and some one entered to his room.

"are you awake?" Doojoon asked and sat on the bed in front of him. Junhyung didn't said anything just stare to Doojoon in the eyes.

"Are you ok?" Doojoon asked concerned. Junhyung shook his head but didn't said anything. Doojoon paniced again and he was about to stood up and go out from the room to call some one, Junhyung held his wrist and whispered.

"Doojoon" Doojoon froze and turned around slowly.

"Doojoon... don't leave....stay" Junhyung said again. Doojoon smiled and hugged Junhyung again.

"You finally spoke... you spoke..." He said. Suddenly the door opened and Yoseob and Kikwand run into the room while yelling like child.

"Junnie~~~!!!!" and they pulled Doojoon from Junhyung and jumped on him.

"Junnie! you spoke... you spoke!!!" Yoseob yelled happily.

"Junnie~ we are really worried about you....but now we happy" Kiki said and smiled to him. Junhyung smiled to his friends.

"I'm sorry for making you worry" he said and hugged them.

"YA! you two stop hugging him let me see him" Yoseob's mom said and pulled them from Junhyung. Junhyung smiled to her.

"I'm sorry omoni" Junhyung said. Yoseob's mom smiled and held Junhyung's hands.

"it's ok... finally you are spoking now. it's make me so happy" she said.

"We are happy too Junhyung-ah" Dongwoon said and Junhyung look up to the door and saw Hyunseung and Dongwoon stood there.

"Don't ever make us worry again ok, brat" Hyunseung said while smiling. Junhyung nodded. Doojoon left behind while suddenly, so he cleared his throat for attention. Hyunseung looked to Doojoon and said.

" ok, i think we need to gave a space to Doojoon and Junhyung... They need their alone time~~~" Hyunseung said teasingly and earned a glare from Doojoon, laugh from the others expect Junhyung who is bushing busy with himself.

When the noisy people walked out from the room the room filled with silence. Doojoon take a seat in front of Junhyung again and looked to him.

" do you want me to stay here with you?" he asked and Junhyung looked to him with red face.

"What?" Junhyung asked. Doojoon want to pinch his cheeks cuz he is look so cyte right now.

"you said early today... stay with me... say it again" He said and Junhyung eyes got wider.

"NO! i said stay with your friends...." He mumbled to him and prayed Doojoon will believe him but sadly he didn't. Doojoon sighed and stood up from his seat.

"Ok then... i'm going to USA now" he said and pretend to walk out, Junhyung shouted.

"NO!! don't!!!" he said and Doojoon stood still back faced to Junhyung.

"Don't leave... stay... with ....m-me..." Junhyung said with shaking voice. Doojoon smiled and turned around.

"Do you want me to stay here forever?" He asked and Junhyung nodded and said yes. Doojoon sighed and looked to Junhyung with sad eyes.

"But i have to go Junhyung, i'm sorry" He said and Junhyung eyes got watered and he start to cry again. Doojoon paniced and rushed to him and hugged him.

"hey, hey, don't cry... i didn't said i will leave forever... i will leave for two weeks only... stop crying ok" doojoon said. Junhyung blinked to him.

"Really?" he asked while pouting. Doojoon nodded. 

"Of course... i will come back after two weeks ok... and i will tell you something very important are you going to wait?" he asked. Junhyung tilted his head to the side.

"What is this?" he asked. Doojoon shook his head.

"No, i'm no gonna tell you now... wait till i'm come back.. ok?" he asked again and Junhyung nodded.

'And i want you to go back to school... i know this will really hard for you but tomorrow i will go with you and Yoseob, Kiki and othert's will with you so don't be afraid anymore ok?" Doojoon asked while looking into Junhyung's eyes. Junhyung hesitate at first but he nodded and said yes cuz he to want to forget that horrible day and move on.

 

 

 

 

HI, GYUS!!!

SORRY FOR MADE YOU WAIT SO LOOONG~~~~ AND MADE SHORT CHAPTER....

I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I'M NOT SURE WHEN I WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAP ON THIS STORY AND DIFFERENT BUT BE PATIENT WITH ME PLEASE? ^^

AND I'M REALLY GLAD SAYING THAT THIS STORY WILL END SOON IT'S LEFT ONLY TWO OR THREE CHAPTER!!!!!

SO SEE YA GYUS!!!

*^^*