Failed

you're not alone...

" Yoseob please wait!!! i can explain, Yoseob!!!" Hyunseung said and run after Yoseob when he went back to house and left Junhyung alone. Dongwoon , Kikwang and Doojoon are standing outside of the house. They all saw that scene.

Junhyung looked up and saw Kiwoon and Doojoon are staring to him in disbelief. He didn't know what to say and looked down to his feet. Dongwoon shook his head and went back to house followed by Kikwang.

" So that was your plan?" Doojoon asked and walked infront of Junhyung. Junhyung look up to Doojoon " I think it was very bad plan, and i though you had a better plan than this one" Doojoon said mocking. " So? are you making fun of me?" Junhyung said angerly and went back to house.

 

 

" Yoseob please! i can explain, just listen to me!" Hyunseung pleaded and knocked Yoseob's bedroom door. But he  received no response. " Yoseob please, open the door, please" Hyunseung said again and finaly door opened.

" Yoseob, it was just accident and i don't know why Junhyung kissed me" Hyunseung said and kneeled infront of Yoseob.  Yoseob was sitting on the bed. " Yoseob you know that i only love you right?" Hyunseung pleaded again. " He is my bestfriend and you kissed him infront of my eyes and you called it was an accident!" Yoseob calmly said to Hyunseung. Hyunseung shook his head " no, i love you and i never knew Junhyung is like that he is nothing to me but you, you are the one i love! please believe me" he pleaded again. And Yoseob just sighed and " i want to alone..... i want to sleep and think...... maybe we can talk tomorrow" he said " Ok... tomorrow" Hyunseung go out from yoseob's room and go to living room.

But Junhyung listened every words that escaped from Hyunseung's mouth and took a deep breath. " i new it, i was nothing to him" he said to himself and go after Hyunseung to living room. 

 

When Junhyung came in the living room there was kiwoon and Hyunseung sitting on couch. 

" Hyunseung....... can we talk?" Junhyung asked quietly. Hyunseung sighed and leaned back on the couch. " Hyunseung-" " What do you want know? It's not enough what you did today?" Hyunseung yelled to Junhyung. Junhyung flinched from Hyunseung's sudden action.

Kiwoon too, shocked from Hyunseung's reaction and they went out from living room and left them alone.

" Hyunseung I just...." " what should i hear from you? What do you want from  me? Yoseob is your bestfriend and i, i'm his boyfriend. Why you kissed me? why?" Hyunseung yelled again.

"I-" Junhyung bit his bottom lip. " You what?! speak it out!" Hyunseung said again " I- i love Y-you...." Junhyung said to him. Hyunseung's eyes widened. " You? what?" " i love you, i loved you since we first met" Junhyung said a bit loud this time. 

Suddenly Hyunseung smirked and look up to Junhyung in the eyes " But i don't love you and i hate you now! You are nothing to me, Are you understand?" Hyunseung said coldly to Junhyung. Junhyung can't believe his ears and eyes. Hyunseung was always gentle and warm person but right now he was someone cold and heartless person to Junhyung. A single tears falling down from Junhyung's eyes. 

Hyunseung left him alone in the living room.

 

 

That night around 2pm Yoseob went to kitchen for drink some water. And Junhyung was sitting in the living room leaning against the wall. He saw Yoseob when he passed by. And Junhyung slowly followed him to the kitchen.

"Yoseob" Yoseob sighed and look up to Junhyung " What ?" he said calmly. " i want to tell you something..." Junhyung said to him. " speak" Yoseob said again. " I'm sorry but.... i... love him ever  since i met with him Yoseob " Junhyung said quickly. Yoseob smirked " Oh~ and you want me to break up with him, and you kissed my BF, and you said you are sorry. But you are my bestfriend... How could you?" Yoseob yelled to him.

" i know that i'm bad person but i really love him i just..... don't know what's wrong with me ...." "But he love me!" Yoseob said and sighed then continued " right now i really don't want to see you, so just leave me alone " Yosoeb said and take a glass on the desk but Junhyung repused to let him go and took the glass from yoseob's hand " no, no please yoseob we need to talk!" he said " Give it to me" Yoseob hissed and grabbed Junhyung's wrist but accidently Junhyung hit the glass to kitchen table and glass shattered on the floor. 

"Ah~" Yoseob grouned in pain. He accidently cut his finger by the glass. 

Every one rushed to kitchen when they heard loud noise and found Yoseob grouned in pain with Junhyung. Hyunseung pushed Junhyung to the side and run to Yoseob " are you ok?" he asked yoseob nodded " i will take the first aid box " Kikwang said and went to bathroom.

" you better stay away from yoseob" Hyunseung said to Junhyung and go to bathroom with yoseob. Junhyung left alone and clenched his bloody fist and bit his lips.

Junhyung too, cut his hand very deep and it's bleeding nonstop. But he ignored it. 

 His hand was hurt but his heart hurt more. 

 

 

 

 

 

When everyone back to sleep Junhyung went to bathroom and washed his hand but it's still bleeding.

 

"What are you doing at this time?" Doojoon asked from behind him. Junhyung jumped a little and turn back to Doojoon. "Just washing my hand ..." he said and hide his hand behind his back. "Ok," Doojoon said and go out from bathroom.

When Junhyung went out Junhyung continued his action.

"Hey- you are injured!" suddenly Doojoon said and walk to junhyung and about to holg his hand Junhyung quickly hide his hand from Doojoon " No! i can handle it by myself..." he said and look down. Doojoon sighed and forcefully grabbed Junhyung's hand and wiped it with a towel. " sit here and wait" he said and Junhyung on the toilet.

Few minutes later Doojoon came back with s first aid box and cleaned Junhyung's hand and bandaged it. Suddenly he heard Junhyung's sobing. Doojoon look up to Junhyung " Why are you crying?" he asked " It's *sob* hurt " Junhyung cried. "I know you it looks very deep" " n-no... it's *sob* not *sob* my hand but *sob* it's hurt rigth here" Junhyung said and beated his chest continuously with his left hand while crying.

It was very hard for Doojoon to just watching him like this so Doojoon griped his hand " stop beating your self it's useless" he said and hugged Junhyung. Junhyung cried while snuggled to Doojoon. To Doojoon it was first time he hugged someone when that person crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW UPDATE!!!

I DECIDED TO FINISH THIS STORY FIRST AND HERE, MY NEW CHAP!

AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!