Finding out 2

you're not alone...

Hyunseung and Doojoon followed her secretly and carefully untill she came some play ground. She took out her phone and checked the time.

" Seems like she is waiting someone" Hyunseung said.

" What if she is waiting her lover or someone?" Doojoon asked. " So this will mean we mistook" Hyunseung answered simply. 

 

Minah sat on some bench and was waiting.

" Aish~ that bastard where id he?" She mumbled to her self. Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder. she turn around saw Park Chanhyun. She stood up from tha bench. 

" Why are you want to meet me? it's dangerous you know!" she said to her and looked left amd right. Park Chanhyun sighed.

" I have a no other option, you know that.... my gangs captiveted and i'm hiding in some like places." he said.

" It's you that bring trouble to you, i didn't say  that you could him" she said angerly. He lowered his head with frustration.

" I nees money" he said. She glared to him and took some money from her pocked.

" Where are you now? I have this right now, maybe i will give some tomorrow " She said. He took that money and gave her his addres before he go back.

She sighed anad about to go back, Doojoon and Hyunseung walked out infront of her. She gulped and her eyes opened wide. Hyunseung smirked and walked to her.

" What are you doing here?" he asked innocently. She smiled nervously.

" Just walking in fresh air" she said. Doojoon sighed angerly and glared to her.

" Don't fool around, we saw you was meeting Park Chanhyun " he said. Doojoon can't stand her innocenr act anymore. She looked Hyunseung to Doojoon.

" I don't know what are you talking? and you have not any proof" she said.

" Yes! we have!" Hyunseung said and show his phone to her. And a video played on the screen.

 

 

 

Next day, Minah gave them Park Chanhyun's addres.

"we can find him with that" the police said. And he was about go out from police station.

"May i go with you?" Doojoon said. The police looked to him.

" why?" He asked.

"I want to cath him with my own hand. If it's imposible, atleast i Want to go with you" he said. The police sighed and

"ok" he said.

" me too" hyunseung and Dongwoon said same time and they go out.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived, Park Chanhyun was not there. They desided to wait him.

Soon Park Chanhyun walked down to street and they saw him.

"Its him" Dongwoon pointed to him. Park Chanhyuna saw them and start to run back.

"Chase after him " police said and they run after him. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon too. Park Chanhye ended in wynd and no way to go. He cursed under his breathe and turn around. Doojoon was fast runner and he stopped infront of him, panting.

"So... you finaly catch me and what is your next plan" he said merely mocking tone. Doojoon want to punch him in the face, his hand clanched tight. Park chanhyun noticed he smirked to him.

" you know, that day when i was with him... he kept struggling and begged me to stop but i didn't. Honestly, i just can't cause he was very so damn hot! you know?.......hahahah....... when he is begging and crying....... i'm still remember now" he said and laughed darkly. Doojoon step forward to him but stoped by Hyunseung.

" don't he just want to piss you off" he said. Park chanhyun laughed again.

" he kept shouting your name and his little friends name.......... untill i remind him that you all abondoned him, what a friends you are-" Doojoon pissed off already he punched him hard on the face.

" shut up!!!!!!! you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he hissed and keep punching him untill he merely pass out. Dongwoon and Hyunseung grabbed Doojoon by his arms.

"Stop doojoon!! leave him in polices hand, they know what to do with him!" Dongwoon said.

Soon polices came and took Park Chanhyun to police station.

 

 

 

Mainwhile in the hospital, Yoseob is hugging Junhyung and crying. He was right it's Minah she did all in purpose.

"Mianhee Junnie, mianhee... i must believe you. You were right....... i should listen to you instead that Minah, mianhee" he said this words over and over again. Junhyung caresed Yoseob's back.

He want to comfort his friend and want to say 'it's ok i forgave you already', but he cant.