Doojoon...

you're not alone...

It's been 1 month and Junhyung already discharged from the hospital. But he didn't said a single word. Yoseob and rest of them afraid that he will become a real mute.

Especialy Doojoon, he always beside Junhyung and look after him. Even tried to say something by Junhyung but the latter didn't said anything.

 

 

 

"Junhyung, see! i bought you a book and coke, you love it right!" Yoseob said when he entered to his home. Junhyung didn't go to school after he discharged from hospital and stayed at home with Yoseob's mom. Yoseob too, staying at his home with them.

"Hi, Junhyung" Hyunseung greeted with him. Junhyung smiled a little to them.

"Why didn't you come to school Doojoon? I called you a lot today" Hyunseung said while he staring to his friend. Doojoon sat beside Junhyung while glaring to Hyunseung. Junhyung looked to Doojoon with confused face.

"Had you a lesson to day? But i thought you didn't have" Yoseob's mom said and she sat on the couch infront of them. Doojoon shook his head and smiled to her.

"No, I haven't maybe Hyunsueng mistook" He said.

"Yah! You.... Oh! you didn't came to school cause you want to see Junhyung?" Hyunseung suddenly yelled to Doojoon. Doojoon's eyes widened and cleared his throat.

"No, you- you mistook!" He said. Yoseob giggled and pointed to him playfully.

"Is uri Doojoonie fell for uri Junhyungie~" he sang. Hyunseung can't hold his laugher anylonger and start to laugh. And they didn't noticed Junhyung is blushing like crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is he sleeping already?" Hyunseung asked when yoseob walked out from Junhyung's room. Yoseob nodded and they headed to living where is the rest waiting them.

"I don't know how can make Junhyung speak again" Doojoon said in frustration. He is trying really hard to speak Junhyung but it's not effect Junhyung. 

"Me too, I'm afraid he will become a real mute... I don't know what to do" Yoseob said and his eyes watered. Hyunsueng patted him on the back and his mom hugged him from the side.

"But... don't you think it's like Junhyung don't want to talk? I think we need a push to make him speak" Dongwoon said.

"What do you mean?" Kikwang asked, looking to his boyfriend. Dongwoon sighed and made him more comfortable on the couch before he speak.

"We need to make him want to speak again " he said and they all start to think something to make Junhyung want to speak. 

I have an idea" Yoseob said suddenly.

"What is this ?" his mom asked. Yoseob turned to look Doojoon.

"When will you going to USA?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few days later,

Junhyung was sitting in his room while reading a book that Doojoon gave him. he was smiling while he reading it. Soon he heard knock on the door and Yoseob entered to his room. Junhyung smileed to his friend but he frowned when he noticed Doojoon didn't came again. After that day Doojoon stopped to visit Junhyung and it's really start to bother him. Yoseob noticed his friend's sudden change and knew what is the reason is.

"Doojoon is not coming today too?" he said and sat on the bed beside Junhyung. Junhyung nodded and sighed sadly.

" He is going to America... today?" Yoseob said. Junhyung snapped his head towards Yoseob with wide eyes.

"I will study their and won't come again to korea. He wanted to tell you but he thinks it's better if you don't know about it, I think he is now bat school but he will fly at 6pm" Yoseob said. Junhyung want to go and meet Doojoon after he heard that but he was unsure. Yoseob noticed him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Ok, i will go change " he said and walked out from the room. Yoseob walked out from the room but he turned around when he heard the door opening suddenly. Junhyung run out from the room and go out from the house. Yoseob run after him and called him.

 

 

 

Junhyung is running with his full speed. His mind is telling him to go for Doojoon and he don;t want to go Doojoon. 'Please Doojoon' Junhyung said in his mind. He knew he got nearer to his school but he felt like the way is more long than it's used to be. Junhyung run and passed by his schooldorm. Suddenly he remembered the day that caused him to get into hospital for month. His breath quickned and the scene shoot in to his mind. His eyes watered and he don't want to go near to this school. But he want to see Doojoon once again and tell him that he loves him. Junhyung ingnored his feelings about school and run.

 

 

When he arrived in front of school he saw Doojoon was walking out from School gate to another direction from him. Junhyung stood there stared to Doojoon's figure and catch his breath. Doojoon took a taxi and got into it. Junhyung run after the taxi.

'Doojoon, Doojoon,' his mind screaming like crazy but he  can't voice it out. 'Doojoon please don't go wait for me' Junhyung screams in his mind. He want to scream Doojoon's name. 

"Doo..." he finaly can whispered but it's not enough to hear someone.

"Doojoon" he said louder this time. Still running after the taxi.

"Doojoon!!!"

"Doojoon!!!!"

Doojoon!!!!!!!!" he yelled loud but taxi didn't stop. Junhyung's cheeks staned with his tears and he stopped. 

"YOON DOOJOON!!!!" he screamed and sat on the ground finaly gave up from running. He hides his face with his hands.

"Doojoon... don't go" he said while he crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

NEW CHAPTER HERE!!!

I'M SO SORRY IT TOOKS A LONG TO UPDATE THIS STORY BUT I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS ONE...

AND PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENT OK?

*^^*