The Betrayer

you're not alone...

" Junnie~ , Where r u?" Yoseob said when he entred to room but he can't find him. Instead he heard shower running.

Yoseob sighed and sat on the bed. " Are u come?" Junhyung said and walked out from bathroom to his bed. Yoseob smiled " Yeah~ are u mad to me cause i didn't come to you " Yoseob said with puppy eyes but Junhyung didn't reply. " Junnie~ i'm sorry i will never do it again ok?" Yoseob said again and sat next to Junhyung and hugged him.

Junhyung sighed and " Ok! i won't mat to you anymore ok? so please stop hugging me it's annoying" Junhyung said and ruffled Yoseob's hair. Yoseob smiled and took out his phone and placed it on the table hext to his bed.

Junhyung noticed Yoseob's new phone circlet. "What is this are you bought it?" Junhyung asked. " Yes! me and Minah bought couple circlet, it prove that we are friends!" Yoseob said very excited voice junhyung just nodded. Somehow he feeling very jaelous to that Minah girl but he ignored his feelings.

 

 

 

Next morning Hyunseung entered to Junseob's room. Yoseob was ready to go school. " are you ready?" Hyunseung asked " Yeah~" Yoseob said before take his bag. Hyunseung looked to Junhyung who still in his bed.

" What happened to him? won't he go to school?" he asked Yoseob shook his head " he has a fever since this morning, i think it's better if he stay in his bed" Yoseob said.

He shook Junhyung slightly " Are you sure you will be ok by yourself?" Yoseob asked. Junhyung nodded and back to nuzzled in his blanked. 

 

" I'm not sure that he will be ok by himself" Yoseob said when Hyunseung and he go to school. " Ok, if you think so we can call  Doojoon and ask him to look after Junhyung since he day off today" Hyunseung said " ok" Yoseob nodded.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung opened his eyes and look around the room and noticed a wet cloth on his forehead. ' Is Yoseob here?' he thought. " Are you awake?" someone said Junhyung looked to the direction and saw Doojoon sat on Yoseob's bed. " What r u doing here?" Junhyung asked with husky voice from sleeping.

Doojoon chukled and " Yoseob asked me help, he said you had a fever" he said and walked to study table and took something from there with glass of water.

He walked to Junhyung " drink this this will help your fever" but Junhyung shook his head and made a face " i don't like medicine they are discusting" he said.

Doojoon sighed " What are you? don't be a kid! just take it" Doojoon demanded but Junhuyng shook his head and hide under his blanket.

Doojoon sighed again and uncovered his blanket and sat next junhyung. " I will say it once again ok! drink it!" he said but junhyung shook his head again.

" Ok! so let's do it my way" Doojoon said and pinned down his both hands with one hand and shifted a medicine before pinched his nose with his other hand. Junhyung started to struggled from his strong grip.

Soon he opened his mouth to breath but Doojoon quickly sliped a medicine to Junhyung's mouth and gad him. Junhyung swallowed medicine. Doojoon let go Junhyung with satisfaction and handed him glass of water " drink it" he said Junhyung glared to Doojoon and drank water.

 

 

 

 

 

Next few days was normal.  They will go to shcool and back to dorm. Yoseob always go out with Minah after school and sometimes he forget about study date with Junhyung after school. Junhyung didn't say anything to his friend.

He doesn't like Minah cause Yoseob, his bestfriend always spend his free time with her.

 

" This kid always forget our study date" Junhyung nagged to himself and walked out from library. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He took his phone and saw Yoseob's number.

" Hello!"

" Jun! i'm sorry i forget about our study date again are u in library? i'm coming now! wait for me Ne!!" Yoseob said and hang up.

"Hey!" Junhyung yelled through the phone but he's late. " aish! this kid it's already 9pm, it's already night time" he mumbled and dicided to wait him in school.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob was running to school but suddenly he bumped some one. He quickly apologized and about to go the person grabed his wrist and pushed him to ground. Yoseob look up " Yah! what are you doing? " he said and stood up again.

The person smirked to him " Are you forget about me Yang Yoseob" he said. Yoseob recognized his face. He was Park Chanhyun. He was a bully in his school untill last year. Junhyung and Yoseob didn't like him that time. But soon he dismissed from school.

" What do you want?" Yoseob said harshly to him. Park Chanhyun smirked " I dismissed from school because of you and your friend Yong Junhuyng. And i think this will be better if i will beat you up and your friend told me that he want to help me with my revenge from you, so i forgave your friend." he said Yoseob surprised what he heard.

" What do you mean my friend?" " He said you are dating your friend's crush so he want to break you up from him but he can't do it... so he asked my help" He said again and chuckled darkly. " I don't bilieve you! Junhyung will never do this to me!" Yoseob yelled to him " Aish... this kid so innocent...let me show you" he said and dailed some number with his phone.

" Oh! Junhyung, how are you?..... Yeah I'm Park Chanhyun, I'm with your friend right now I think he trusted you with all his heart .... ahhaha....Ok i will meet you after a hour" he said and hang up.

Yoseob just heard Junhyung's voice and few things he said which is included 'Yoseob, park chanhyun, wait, where are you........... i will be there..' he can't bilieve his bestfriend betrayed him second time.

 

 

Junhyung's phone vibrated and he saw unknown number he pick up his phone. " Hello" " OH! Junhyung how are you?" " Fine who are you?" " Yaeh~ I'm Park Chanhyun, I'm with your friend right now-" " Park Chanhyun" "-I think he trusted you all his heart" " Yoseob, Hey what are you saying" Junhyung shouted " ahahahhah" " wait where are you? Yoseob are you hear me-" " Ok i will meet you after hour" "hey i will be there, Yoseob" Junhyung shouted but he hang up already. Junhyung run out from school. He run around school dorm and play ground which is where they might be.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob winced in pain when one of Chanhyun's friend kicked him in the stomach. He already covered with bruises all over his face and body. they are in playground near to school. " Let me finish him" Chanhyun said and took a bat from guy next to him and about to hit Yoseob on the head someone get in between them and got hit on his nape. 

Junhyung graoned in pain he looked to yoseob " are you ok?" he asked Yoseob nodded merely.

Junhyung stood up adn faced to Chanhyun " What do you want? I think you have a problem with me but not Yoseob" he said but Chanhyun smiled to him and " i think we discuse our problem later but now your friend needs some help" he said to him and " let's go " he said to his gang and go away.

Junhyung helped Yoseob to stood up and they went to hospital.

 

 

 

 

In hospital

Junhyung sat on the bench and waited yoseob. Soon Doojoon, Hyunseung and Kiwoon arrived to Hospital. " where is Yoseob?" Hyunseung asked as soon as he saw Junhyung. Junhyung stood up and " he is in ER now" he said. Suddenly his head hurt very bad and he's eyes blurred soon everythings went black.

Doojoon found him from fall on the ground and they called nurse.

 

 

 

 

Next day Junhyung wake up in hospital room. His head was bandaged. He turned around and saw Kikwang sleeping on the couch.

" Kiki" Junhuyng called him and Kiki wake up. " oh, Junnie are you ok? " he asked worriedly " I'm fine what happen?" he asked " doctor said you got a hit on your nape" Kiki said and sat on the chair next to Junhyung's bed.

" How's yoseob?" he asked " he is ok, dr said he will stay in hospital couple of they then go back home" he said " Oh, can we see him?" Junhyung asked Kiki nodded and smiled " Ok but will be ok? Your head" " I'm ok" Junhyung said and stood up from his bed and they go to yoseob's room.

 

 

 

 

When Junhuyng and Kikwang entered to a room.

Yoseob was talking to his mom, smiling. Dongwoon, Doojoon and Minah were there too.

" Junhyung are you awake? It's ok if you walking like this ?" Yoseob's mom asked worriedly. " It's ok oemoni" Junhyung said and smiled to him. Junhyung walked to Yoseob " Are you ok?" he asked worriedly.

" What do you think?" Yoseob said coldly and glared to Junhyung. Everyone surprised Yoseob's sudden action. " What are you saying, he worried about you?" Mrs. Yang said and looked to Yoseob. " Yeah, Seobie" Kiki said.

" Really? Is he really worry about me? or are you acting?" he said harshly to Junhyung again but Junhyung didn't understand why his friend acting like this.

" What are you saying? i'm really worr-"

" stop this already! why are you being like this? i thought we are done with your stupidly! and i thought you are ok that me with Hyunseung but you are betrayed me again! why are you doing this?" Yoseob snupped to Junhuyng. Junhyung shocked.

" I-I don't un-understand-" " of course you won't understand! i was stupid ok? so just go away i don't want to see your discusting face again!!" Yoseob said to Junhyung.

" Hey Yoseob what are you sayin? Junhuyng helped you"  Kiki said " Yes, but he asked Park Chanhyun to beat me up like this, i heard and saw everything!!!" Yoseob said and he didn't break eye contact with Junhyung.

" Yo-Yoseob you are misunders-"

" Just go away Yong Junhyung!" Yoseob cuted his sentance.

" ok" Junhyung whispred and walked out from a room.

When he reached to door " Betrayer!" Minah said him with a discusted look on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS NEW CHAPTER HERE!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH " bowed"

AND ENJOY AND LEAVE COMMENT OK? *^^*