New feelings

you're not alone...

It's been a month since Yoseob forgave Junhyung. They always happy and together, like that incident never happened. 

Slowly Junhyung forget about Hyunseung and his feelings toward Hyunseung too. 

" Wow! It's raining again!" Yoseob grouned when the rain starts. " Of course it's spring now!" Junhyung said while he took out his book from his bag to read and sat on the bed.

" Hey wass up!" Kikwang greated cheerfully when he entered to a room.  " Hi" Jun said simply. But Yoseob " How are dongwoon and you? " he asked and sat on Junhyung's bed. " Yes we are!" Kiki said and sat also. " But ii have a question from Jun" he said and Junhyung rised his brows " What is this go ahead" he said. Yoseob and Kikwang exchanged a glance and " Dongwoon said you and doojoon were in library several times. So i wondered that you two are dating or something..." Kiki said and giggled. " Yeah, me too saw that you two are on the rooftop together, sometimes... you are dating with him secretly aren't you?" Yoseob said and playfull punched Junhyung to his arm. 

Junhyung blinked and cleared his throat " N-No!! he just helped my maths homework several times that's all..." he said quickly. " But you are blushing Junnie~" Kiki giggled again.

"N-No!!! i'm not" he said. Nearly screamed before heading towards to door and " I will go study room" and went out.

 

Junhyung stood in corridor and placed his hands on his chest " What is this? Maybe i have a heart problem?" he mumbled to himself. But he can't stop from blushing. Junhyung turned around to face wall behind him and he start to bump his head to it.

" Hey waht are you doing?" Suddenly someone said but Junhyung knew who that person is. He saw Doojoon infront of him. " No-nothing! " Junhyung said and walked away from him with silly expression on his face. And left Doojoon dumbfounded.

 

 

"Umma!!! We are home!!!" Yoseob shouted when he and Junhyung enetered to house. They always come home when it's comes to weekends.

" Oh boys! you finaly here, i really missed you!" Yoseob's umma said and hugged both of them. " We missed you too!" Junhyung said and smiled. To Junhyung Yoseob's umma is always like his mother. She is working in an orphan's home and he rised Junhyung with his only child Yoseob.

"Are you hungry? i cooked for you" she said cheerfully. " Of course mom! i really missed your cooking" Yoseob said and run to kitchen but blocked by his mom. " Go wash your hands before the dinner ok?" his mom said and Jun and he go to bathroom.

" So what are you going to do in this weekends?" Mrs. Yang said while placed the foods on table. Junhyung shrugged his shoulders " Don't have any plan yet but i think Yoseob has some" he said and smirked. Yoseob glared to him. " Really? what do you planning?" his mom asked and sat down on his chair.

he cleared his throat " Uhm.... Actually i want to introduce my boyfriend to you mom" he said quitly. He was afraid that his mom's reaction but his mom smiled " really? So, i think i have to prepare, right?" Mrs. Yang said.

 

 

" So how was it?" Dongwoon asked from Hyunseung when he steped  into room. And Doojoon look up from his book to Hyunseung. Hyunseung just lied on his bed and snuggled to his pillow. " Hey! say something " Dongwoon whined again. "itydfnkmn cvzy" Hyunseung mumbled. Doojoon look to Dongwoon and back to Hyunseung. " Hey! say something! Is his mom that scary or she didn't afford you" he asked worriedly.

Hyunseung rised from his bed and sighed deeply. " It was really crazy and i will love my mother in law and i now know that why my  Seobie is so beautifull" Hyunseung said dreamly. Doojoon and Dongwoon sighed and laughed to Hyungseung. " So you are now married guy already" Dongwoon said and threw pillow to him.

 

"So, are you going to do this?" said the mystrious person said to a scary looking boy infront of him. " Of course, if you pay that price to me" the scary looking boy smirked.  " Don't worry just destroy Yoseob and Junhyung!" the person said and smiled evily.