New friend

you're not alone...

" Yoseob oppa!" someone shouted when Junhyung and Yoseob entered to school gate. They turn around and saw a girl smiling and walked to them.

" Hi Yoseob oppa and Junhyung oppa!" Minah said and smiled sweetly to them. " Oh, Hi! but ..... who..." " My name is Kim Minah. I'm from your English class" she said to Yoseob. " Ah! i see" Yoseob said and look up to Junhyung and rised his brows. Junhyung shrugged his shoulders.

" I know that you are confused right now. But i just want to be friends with you" Minah said again. Smiled to Junhyung before to Yoseob.

"Ok! why not? right Junnie" Yoseob said cheerfully. " Yeah, of course" Junhyung said and noddded. Minah smiled " I'm so glad that you accepted me Yoseob oppa! See ya in English class and Bye Junhyung oppa" Minah hugged Yoseob and bowed to Junhyung before run awy from them.

 

 

 

" So you are busy today?" Junhyung asked and look to Yoseob. And he began to packing his books to his bag. "Yeah, I have a date with Hyunseungie~ Why?" Yoseob said happily. " i just want your help with my math and i have some problem" he said. " Sorry, but why don't you ask from Doojoon? I think he will help you" Yoseob said and took his bag " Ok, I'm going, bye" he said before walking out from classroom. "But i'm embrassed to ask for his help" Junhyung mumbled.

 

 

Doojoon was walking in corridor after he lended a book from library. He saw Junhuyng infront of his classroom. Doojoon walked behind him and " What are you doing here?" he asked. Junhyung flinched and look to Doojoon " You scared me!!" he yelled. " what are you doing, looking for Hyunseung? but he went on a date with Yoseob" Doojoon ignored him.

Junhyung gulped and " actually i, i want to ask from your h-help" he said nervously. "So?" Doojoon said gave a hint to Junhyung continue. "If you are busy i will just ask someone else so bye" Junhyung said quickly and was about to walk away Doojoon grabbed his hand. "Ok i will help you, It's math again" he said and Junhyung nodded. "Ok, wait for me at 6pm in study room ok?" he said Junhyung nodded again and Doojoon let go his wrist before he went in to classroom.

 

Next day Yoseob was in his english class. And Minah called him " Yoseob oppa!" yoseob looked to her and he handed him a piece of paper. He saw it.

" are you free today after school"

" Yes, why?"

" I want to go shop, will you can acompany me? please ^^"

"Ok! i will"

"Okey *^^* see ya!!"

 

Junhyung and Doojoon are in study room. They dicided study together again after tomorrow. " With that and it's done, understand?" Doojoon said and look up to Jjunhyung. But Junhyung froze in his spot with dreamy expression on his face. To be honest in this entire time he just stared to doojoon and dreamed about him. Doojoon waved his hand infront of his face.  and Junhyung back to reality. " are you ok? if you are tired we can finish it tomorrow" Doojoon said. " Uhm ok" Junhyung blushed and " I think in here a bit hot so.. i'm going first" he said and went out from study room. " But i think it's a bit cold here" Doojoon said to himself and shrugged it off.

 

 

 

Yoseob and Minah went out from some shop. " So, what to do now?" Minah asked. " I have no idea maybe we just back to dorm" yoseob said " but dorm is so boring, let's just go and watch a movie" she suggest. " Sorry minah but i forget i have a date with Junhyung before" Yoseob said while looking to his watch. Minah pouted " pwease just tell him you are busy or something pwease i want to watch a movie" she said and Yoseob can't resist her aegyo. " Ok" he sighed and they went to cinema.

 

 

"Where is this kid?" Junhyung said and looked to his watch. Yoseob is late for an hour. and Junhyung waited him in garden that they were prepence. Suddenly his phone vibrated.

"Sorry Jun, i am busy right now and i can't make it please fogive me ne~"

It was from yoseob and Junhyung sighed " seems like he forget about our date" he said and headed to dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here today's second update kkk

i'll update next chapter very soon

Please leave comment Ok? *^^*