Finding out...

you're not alone...

"Seobie~" Hyunseung called Yoseob and hugged him when he walked out from class. " Hi, Seungie... What are you doing here?" he asked. Hyunseung held Yoseob's hand.

"I just want to date with you today" he said but Yoseob shoock his head. " But i have to go to see Junhyung. Momhave a work to day... So maybe-" " No! He is with Doojoon today and I'm sure they are fine. Lately we were so busy and i really miss you Seobie~ Please don't refuse me okey?" Hyunseung pleaded his boyfriend. Yoseob sighed and nodded " Ok, I can't stand against you anyway. Let's go!" he said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Stop staring to me, will you?" Doojoon asked with annoyed tone from Junhyung. Junhyung blinked and look away from him. Ever since Doojoon entered to a room Junhyung staring to him and Doojoon felt uncomfortable. Doojoon sihged and looked around the room.

" Sooo boring!!!" he said and look to Junhyung. He is playing with his fingers and look down to his hand. 

" Do you want me to read a book to you?" Doojoon asked from him and Junhyung nodded his head. And he start reading a book. Sometimes he look up from his book to Junhyung. Soon he noticed Junhyung is sleeping. He placed his book on the table and admired Junhyung's sleeping face.

He has a long eyelashes, a bit chubby cheeks that suit him perfectly and pouty heart shaped lips. One word, he was beautiful. Doojoon smiled to himself and run his fingers on his frisette. He saw a scar on his forehead. " there left a scar on his forehead" he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung and Yoseob were walking in street. They were holding hands. Yoseob was in his own thoughts. He can't understand perfectly, what Minah says on the phone. Hyunseung noticed his boyfriend. He lightly squeezed his hand.

" What are you think? are you ok, Seobie?" he asked. Yoseob stopped walking and look up to Hyunseung.

" I'm ok... But i just wonder why..." he hesitantly said. " What are you wondering?" Hyunseung asked.

" Today, I heard when Minah was talking on the phone with some one, and she mentioned Junhyung's name" he said in concern. Hyunseung looked to him with confused face. 

" and what are you wondering? Maybe you misheard" he said. Yoseob shook his head.

" No, i don't think so.... she said to that person ' who said you can lay your hand on Junhyung'" Yoseob said and look up to Hyunseung.

" So, you think maybe..."

" Ne.... Maybe she involved that incident. I don't know, what should i think?" Yoseob said and bit his lips.

" But we haven't any proof that she is involved in this " Hyunseung said and they start to walk again. " Yeah, thus that Park Chanhyun still not found, what should we do?" " Just talk about it with others and think something, ok?" Hyunseung said. Yoseob nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day in the class.

" So do you think maybe Kim Minah involved this?" Dongwoon asked. " Yes" Hyunseung answered. " But she is a nice girl and i don't think she will do something like that. It's horrible." Kiki said. 

" BUt we don't have a right to judge someone from appearance" Doojoon said.

" Ah! I have an idea!" Dongwoon yelled suddenly. " What is this?" Yoseob asked. " We can spy her. Is she really involved this we can find something right?" he said.

" Yeah, that's true" Hyunseung nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

" Minah!' Yoseob called her when his english class ended. MInah look to him and smiled. 

" What is this oppa?" she asked. " Do you have any plan after school? I want to go some bookstore and buy some book" Yoseob said. Minah frowned. " I'm sorry oppa, I have a some homework and i can't go with you" she said.

" Oh, that's bad.... ok i will go with someone else then" Yoseob said and said bye to her before walked out from class.

" So what she said?" Doojoon asked. " She can't go with me" Yoseob answered. " Ok, so just follow her after school" Doojoon said. " Ok"

 

 

 

 

 

 

When class ended Hyunseung and Doojoon followed Minah. She was texting to someone while she walking to his home. Soon she arrived to his home and go inside. Doojoon and Hyunseung sighed.

" Maybe we can't find anything today" HYunseung said. "Yeah" Doojoon nodded.

" Hey,hey, look!" Hyunseun suddenly slapped lightly on Doojoon's shoulder. Doojoon looked Hyunseung's pointed direction.

Minah come out from his house and run somewhere. HYunseung and Doojoon decided to follow her.