Alone

you're not alone...

It's been 3 days since Junhyung discharged from the hospital and Yoseob misunderstand him. Junhyung's injure is healed but he feel very lonily. Since that day Kikwang, Dongwoon, Doojoon and Hyunseung, and also Mrs. Yang, no one try to talk to him. He just ly on his bed in his shared room with Yoseob, his bestfriend. He doesn't understand why Yoseob misunderstand him. ' just go away i don't want to see your discusting face anymore!' those words, words that sliped through his bestfriend's mouth. He can't bilieve Yoseob said him discusting. I always cry in his bed.

 

 

Monday already came and Junhyung decided to go to school. 

When he arrived in school, everyone stared him, made a face toward him and whispered something each others ears. But Junhyung just ingnored them and went to his class.

This was English class. He sat on his desk and waited teacher to come and start lesson.

" Hey are you heard that?" suddenly some girl said out loud enough to hear every one in this class. " What is this?" other girl said. " This Junhyung betrayed his friend. I heard he has a crush on Hyunseung oppa. Since Yoseob oppa is with him, he wanted to break them up but failed and beaten up his friend by some gangs."

" Ommo! his own friend?! i can't bilieve this? How can he do this thing to his friend?! such a loser he is!!!" other girls said and some boys joined their conversetion and look up to Junhuyng with disgust on their faces.

 

Junhyung just sat on his desk and clenched his hands. His eyes watered slowly but he bit his lips, not want to cry out in front of those peoples.

 

 

"Are you sure that Junhyung is the one that did this to you?" Mrs. Yang asked from her son. Yoseob nodded his head and packed his things. He discharged from hospital. " I can't bilieve this, how could he do this to you? you are friends" his mom said " mom, maybe we don't know about him well.... me too didn't bilieve this first but... when he came that day and Park Chanhyun and his gangs just gone" Yoseob said his mom hugged him " He will understand some day" she said. 

 

 

Junhyung was walking in corridor. He met with Doojoon and they are stood there, stared to each others eyes in few sec. Doojoon sighed and walked pass Junhyung. Junhyung felt his heart shattered like glass. He hoped Doojoon will say something to him but he just walked away from him. He doesn't know why he want to cry because of that.

 

 

 

" Hey Yong Junhyung!" Minah called him when he packed his books to his bag. He looked up to her. She walked to him and crossed her arms. " Today Yoseob oppa discharged from hospital and I want you to stay aaway from him, you betrayer" she said he sighed and " I think it's not your business. Yoseob is my friend, why are you saying this to me?" he asked. Minah smirked " Friend? with who? You are not a friend but you are betrayer! What friend will betray his bestfriend?" she said " I didn't do anything to him!!!" Junhyung rised his voice. " Keep defending yourself! you will understand what you did is wrong som day!" she said and walked out from classroom. 

Junhyung took a deep breath and go to his next class. 

 

When Junhyung entred to his room Yoseob was reading a book on his bed. Junhyung walked to him.

" Yoseob-ah" Junhyung called him quitly. But he received nothing from Yoseob. " Yoseob, can we talk?" he asked again but Yoseob ignored him again.

" You are misunderstanding-" " What!!! i'm misunderstanding? how can i misunderstand when i can see everything that day?" Yosoeb yelled to him suddenly. Yoseob stood up from his bed and went to door to go out. Junhyung grabed his wrist " Yoseob-" " take off your disgusting hand from me!" Yoseob said coldly. Junhyung stunned there and his eyes watered. He slowly let go Yoseob's wrist. Yoseob went out from the room and shut the door harshly.

Junhyung cried again that night. Yoseob didn't sleep his room too.

 

 

 

It's getting worse day by day. Other students always stared to him that unpleasant face everyday. They write words on his locker and sometimes locked him in toilet. One word he bullied. But Junhyung hope that someday this will end one or another way.

 

 

Junhyung was washing his locker's door. " Junhyung...." Kikwang called him. Junhyung looked up to Kikwang. He was happy that one of his friend talked to him. " Kiki" he smiled but Kikwang sighed " I think you should apologize from Yoseob. He will understand you, we are friends after all" he said. Junhyung's smile dropped. " I want to help you, Junhyung-ah. We want to help you" Kiki said again " I don't want to apologize. If you done, I want to finish my work right now " he said to Kikwang and start  to wash his locker again. 

" Ok" Kikwang said and walked away.

 

 

 

Doojoon came to rooftop to breath fresh air and saw Junhyung is sitting there alone. He walked to him and cleared his throat. Junhyung looked up and saw him.

Doojoon sat next to Junhyung. They are just sitting in silence.

"How are you?" Doojoon asked suddenly. Junhyung smiled to Doojoon. Honestly he felt happy that Doojoon talked to him. " I'm doing great" he said. " Really?" Doojoon looked to him and he nodded his head. " Why are you lieing? I can see that you are not fine!" Doojoon said to him coldly.

Junhyung sighed and started to play with his fingers. " Really, i will be ok, i can handle this and this will end soon and Yoseob and me will make it up" he said. " I don't think so, he is really hurt right now. You should tell him sorry he will forgive you, if you being like this we i can't help you, you know-" " Who want your help? i don't want your help!!! and i didn't do anything to him! I know Yoseob is hurt but me too why can't you see it!!! Yoseob, Yoseob, Yoseob. Kiki and You, You are always talk about him.... i won't apologize to him!!!! i'm done!!!" Junhuyng yelled to him and stood up and went in. Doojoon sighed and rubbed his head in frustration.

 

 

" I will send your money today so don't worry just don't tell anyone about me understand. If anyone know about, I was the one that asked you to beat Yoseob. I will end Ok!" some one talking through the phone in empty class in school. But Junhyung heard it and picked to the room and saw Kim Minah.

He got a shock. MInah turned around and saw Junhyung standing in doorway. Minah gulped.

" So that was you!!!" Junhyung said and Minah's eyes went wide.

 

 

 

 

Next chapter will update tomorrow!!!

leave a comment Ok? *^^*