I'm sorry

you're not alone...

It's been week and Junhyung didn't awake. Yoseob and his mother always stay in Junhyung's room with him. Kikwang and other too, come to visit him everyday.

" Hey! He didn't awake?" Kikwang asked. He and Dongwoon come here to look Junhyung, like always.

" Yeah~ I really don't know when he will awake" Junhyung said. Kiki nodded. " Where is aunt?" he asked. " She went to see doctor" Yoseob said, still didn't look up from Junhyung.

" Oh~ boys! you are here again!" Mrs.Yang said when he entred to room. " Hi, aunt" Kiki and Woonie said. She sat beside Yoseob and looked to Kiwoon. " How is your class?" she asked. " It's fine like always" Dongwoon said and Kikwang nodded. Soon Hyunseung and Doojoon entered to room. Hyunseung bowed to Yoseob's mom.

" Hello, eomoni" he said " You came, I'm glad to see you!" she said and smiled to him warmly. Doojoon greated with her too. He glanced to Junhyung and sighed. ' He isn't wake yet' he thought.

They talked for an hour. " I think we need to go" Dongwoon said and held Kiki's hand. They stood and about to walk out.

"Junhyung!"  Yoseob said loudly and looked to Junhyung with wide eyes. Junhyung slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room. Ecerybody circled around him.

" Junhyung! you are awake" Kiki said and shook him slightly.

" Junhyung son, can you hear me?"

" Junhyung are you Ok?"

" Junhyung how do you feel?" everyone asked and called Junhyung's name. But to Junhyung, it was like nightmare. He afraid because there was so many people in his eyes and they all called his name. This made him scaried. He's eyes watered and lips trembled. He can't talk and even make a sound. His whole body trembled and soon he started to cry.

" Junhyung! Why are you crying?" Yoseob asked and held his hand to comport him but it didn't help. Just made things more difficult. Soon Junhyung start to shake his head and screamed.

" I'm going to call doctor!" Hyunseung said and run out from room. Doojoon, Yoseob and Mrs.Yang still trying to comport Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Soon dostor came to room and asked them to go out. And they waited outside of the room. After 15 min later doctor and nurses came out.

"What happened? How is he now?" Mrs.Yang asked and walked to doctor. " I think he got a trauma from that incident. You should be carefull with him next time. Just don't visit him hive, Ok? I hope he will recover soon" doctor said before she go.

They sighed in releaf. Mrs. Yang turned to the boys and " I think you should go to home... I will stay beside him" she said. BUt Yoseob shook his head. " Umma, I will stay with you" he said. She nodded to him and others  went to home.

 

" I hope he will recover soon see you in school tomorrow" Kiki said and hugged Yoseob before he go. 

 

 

 

 

 

Next day, the bell rang and everyone run out from their class and headed to canteen. Minah peeped through Hyunseung's classroom door and she saw Hyunseung alone. She entered to class.

" Hi, Hyunseung oppa" she greated him. Hyunseung looked up and smiled to her. " Hi!" he said. She sat infront of him. " Where is Yoseob oppa?" she asked. 

" He is in hospital, has some business there" Hyunseung said and didn't look up to her from his workbook. She bit her bottom lip.

" Didn't Junhyung oppa, wake yet?" she asked. This time Hyunseung looked to her. " How did you know that Junhyung is in hospital?" he asked. " AH~ ha.... I heard it from... Yoseob oppa, ....IS he ok?" she asked nerviously. 

" Ah~ Ne, he wake yesterday but he didn't recover yet he needs some time" Hyunseung said and back to read his book. MInah took a deep breath and stood up from her seat.

" Ok, I hope he will recover soon and please tell him hi for me" she said and smiled sweetly to him and go out.

 

 

 

 

MInah arrived in front of Junhyung's room and peeped from door. She saw noone in the room. When she was about to open the door, someone taped on her shoulder. She quickly turn around. Yoseob looked to her.

" Minah? what are you doing here?" he asked. She smiled to him.

" I just want to visit Junhuyng oppa " she said. " Ah~ but how did you know that Junhyung's in hospital? I didn't tell you about that" He said with confusion. " Ah, I...I heard it from Hyunseung oppa, Yeah~ he said to me today... Is Junhyung oppa is allright?" she pretend to worry. Yoseob shook his head.

" He wake yesterday but.... he slept agaiin and didn't wake since then" he said. " Really? I'm so worry for him.... Yoseob oppa I have to go now,  see later" she said. " Ok, see ya then" Yoseob and waved goodbye to her. 

 

 

 

"Aish! what should i do? This Park Chanhyun! why he did this Junhyung.... If he wakes up I will end, he will tell them everything! what should i do now?" she said to her and ruffled her hair.

 

 

 

Junhyung opened his eyes and look around the room. He saw Yoseob is sleeping while using he hands as a fillow. Junhyung poked his arm but he received nothing. again Junhyung pocked him. This time Yoseob woke and noticed Junhyung is looking to him.

" Junie! are you awake?" Yoseob nearly yelled. He stood up from his seat.

" I call doctor" he said and about to run Junhyung grabbed from his sleeve. Yoseob looked to him in confusion. Junhyung shook his head. Yoseob sat back. 

" Are you don't want to stay alone?" he asked and Junhyung nodded. " Are you really ok? how are you feeling?" he asked again and Juhyung nodded too.

" Why are you don't talk? " Yoseob asked but Junhyung just stared to him. He just can't bilieve that his bestfriend is here and talking to him.

" Are you don't want to talk to me?" Yoseob asked again. Junhyung shook his head. Yoseob sighed and looked down to his hand.

" I know, You are don't want to talk to me" he said but really Junhyung didn't mean like that. And he want to tell him, he want to talk to them but he just can't. It's like he has no voice and he feels like he is a mute. He can't make any sound right now. So he pocked Yoseob's arm again and Yoseob looked up. " Are you going to talk?" he asked. Junhyung shook his head. " Can't you talk?" Yoseob asked hesitately. Junhyung nodded this time. Yoseob's eyes widened. 

" I need to call doctor " He said and run out from room.

 

 

 

 

 

" What happened to him Dr? He is really can't talk?" Mrs.Yang asked. Hyunseund and Kikwang came to hospital too.

" This might he got a shock from that incident. May be he will talk soon, after week or month but.... " she said and took a deep breath. " BUt, What? doctor?" Kikwang asked.

" I'm not sure... May be he can't talk again, we just can see him.... i'm really sorry" dr said. Yoseob's mom start to sob. She didn't bilieve in his ears.

 

 

 

 

 

NEW CHAPTER UPDATE!!!!

ENJOY AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!

*^^*