Broken 2

you're not alone...

Doojoon entered to Junhyung's room. Junhyung's sleeping face was so innocent. He doesn't understand why? his heart ached when see Junhyung like that and he just want to punch that bastards by himself. He sighed and held Junhyung's hand.

" I'm so sorry Junhyung-ah, I'm so sorry.... I should go after you that night but... i didn't. If i went that night, you won't be like this, i'm sorry .... I will give them what they deserve's" he said and went out from the room.

 

 

 

" Yoseob, pricipal called you in his room" Yoseob's homeroom teacher said. Yoseob nodded and excused himself before walking out from class. When he entered to principal office, there were two midle aged men. Yoseob glanced to them and greated with principal.

"Ah~ Yoseob-ssi, they are from Police station and they want to ask you something" principal said to him and Yoseob bowed to them. They asked from him few qeistions about Junhyung's incident and Yoseob answered what he know about it.

" So, I think we should check CCTV" one of them said and other nodded in agreement. They went to school's security office and checked all CCTV video from that.

" I found this video look!" one cop said and they watched it. It catched Yoseob's attention. There were Junhyung and 6 other people in the video. It shows Junhyung dragged by them from their class.

" Is he Yong Junhyung, right?" cop asked. " Nee, It's Junhyung." Yoseob said. " Any familiar person is there?" he asked again. Yoseob looked closely and he catches something.

" He! I know him! " Yoseob pointed to monitor. " Really?" " N-Nee! He is Park Chanhyun!" he said.

 

 

 

 

When lessons end, Yoseob entered to his class and found other 4 there. 

" What happen? I saw you with two strange men earlier" Kikwang said. Yoseob sighed and sat on his desk. He clenched his feast and bit his bottom lip. 

"What's wrong, Yoseob?" Hyunseung asked worriedly. " Ne, what's wrong?" Kiki repeated Hyunseung's qeistion.

" It was Park Chanhyun and his gang, they did this. We checked CCTV video's and found a video. In that video, Junhyung dragged by them to old sport hall." Yoseob.

" Really? but why did they do that to him?" KIkwang asked. " Yeah~ We thought Junhyung contacted them and betrayed Yoseob." Hyunseung said and looked to Kiki and Doojoon.

" Maybe, Junhyung... what if Junhyung's really innnocent and there is another person who's want to destroy you and Junhyung" Doojoon voiced out this time. " We don't know anything yet" Hyunseung said.

" Ok, I think they will find them, let's go to Junhyung... maybe he is wake" Kikwang said and they went to hospital.

 

 

 

 

 

NOT A FULL CHAPTER BUT I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW

BYE-OEM~~~ *^^*