The Deal

you're not alone...

" I know, you love Yoseob. But you hide your feeling because he is now with your friend. Am i right?" Junhyung said to Doojoon. Doojoon look up to Junhyung " You want to see me because you wanted to say that to me?!" Doojoon rised his brows. Junhyung smirked " I like Hyunseung so much. But he is Yoseob's boyfriend. It's bothering me" Doojoon glared to him " Yoseob is your bestfriend! Aren't you happy that your friend finaly find his lover?!" Doojoon said coldly. Junhyung took a sip from his coke and look into Doojoon's eyes " Maybe... I am not that good friend that everyone sees" Doojoon sighed " So? what you want to say by that" Junhyung took a deep breath " I just want to Hyunseung be mine" "W-What?!" " You heard it right" "are you kiddind me?!! He is your-" " I know!! I need your help because he is my friend's boyfriend... i can't do it alone" Junhyung said seriously.

Doojoon taken a back and recumbence on lounge. "Sorry, i can't help you,No! i WON'T HELP YOU!!" he said more cold tone. But Junhyung just stare into Doojoon's eyes deep. " You say so..." Doojoon leaned to Junhyung's face and said " Yeas and i think you should stop thinking about Hyunseung cause i'm really sure that they will never break up because of you" Junhyung smiled to Doojoon " But i'll try whatever the result will be" he said and stood up from his lounge and went out from cafe.

 

 

Junhyung and Yoseob are childhood friends. They always shares their secrets. But Junhyung never said a word about who he likes. And finaly Yoseob and he fell in  love with one person. The person is Jang Hyunseung, who is the one of handsome guy in their high school. 

Two months ago Yoseob and Hyunseung started to going out and they confessed their friends about their relationship. It was very difficult to two people. And they are Doojoon and Junhyung. Doojoon loves Yoseob since he helped Yoseob 1 year ago when Yoseob and Junhyung transfered to this school. But he always hide his feeling cause he afraid being reject. When he finaly decides to confess, it was too late. And Junhyung he falls in love with Hyunseung slowly. In the beginning he thought that Hyunseung likes him and he was happy. But he was totally wrong. That night, Hyunseung and Yoseob confessed them that they are together Junhyung cried whole nigth long untill his eyes became swollen and red.

Everyday. it's hurt to see that Hyunseung and Yoseob together holding hands, sniling to each other and whispered something to each other. It's always hurt. And he wants to be with Hyunseung and break his friend from his Hyunseung. He also found that Doojoon likes Yoseob and he desides to involve Doojoon to his plan. However Doojoon nsaid he won't help Junhyung. Junhyung knew Doojoon will help him soon enough.

 

 

" So, we went to park and wachted a movie in the cinema. When Hyunseung holds my hand i thought i would die soon from heart attack...." Yoseob talk his date with Hyunseung to Junhyung again. Junhyung is nodding his head while he hearing his friend's story but his heart aching. " Yoseob-ah..." " mmm" Yoseob looked up to Junhyung " I'm really tired " Junhyung said with a fake smile on his face. Yoseob smiled and " Ok! i will tell you the rest tommorow, Ok?" Junhyung sighed and " Ok~" and he laid down on his bed and pretended to sleep. Yoseob laid down too on his bed and smiled to himself " Sometimes i think we are born to each other~" he said and Junhyung's tears falling down from his eyes. 

 

Doojoon and Dongwoon sat on the rooftop their school building. Dongwoon happyly messaging with his BF Kikwang. Doojoon smiled to his friend and said " Are you that happy?" " Yeah~ Of course, my Kiki is so cute kkk... cuter that Hyunseung's Yoseob, you know?" Dongwoon said and put his phone into his pocket. Doojoon smiled and looked up to sky " I'm jealous that you and Hyunseung have a couple" Dongwoon elongated " I think you should choose one for yourself. It's much better than single" " you think so?" "Hey gyus!!!" Hyunseung shouted when he run to them and sat between two of them. " What are you two doing?" he asked from his friends " Just talking, nothing much" Dongwoon said " So~ boring~" Hyunseung teased his friends . Doojoon looked Hyunseung and asked suddenly " I thought that you liked Junhyung?" Hyunseung looked to doojoon with amazed look " No! why are you think so??" Hyunseung asked and " Yeah... Why?" Dongwoon assisted to conversetion. "You picked up Junhyung first...." Doojoon said and Hyunseung smiled to him and looked up the sky " Aah~ this was just... I'm afraid that contact to Yoseob first. So i just used his friend just to contact with Yoseob" he said. 'So he used Junhyung, but that stuped boy loved him. What a pathetic boy he is!' Doojoon thought.

" Hyunseung oppa!" someone said shyly from behind. Hyunseung and they looked back and there was a girl that known liked to Hyunseung named Mina. She smiled shyly and look down to her foot "Oppa, can you go out with me for movie tonight?" she asked. Hyunseung stand up from his set and stood infront of the girl " Sorry. I can't. But thank you for asking, i have a boyfriend" Hyunseung said to Mina gently. She looked so hurt to Hyunseung and bowed to him and run away from the roof top. 

 

Two days later Doojoon texts to Junhyung and they met in the cafe that they met before.

When Junhyung arrived in cafe Doojoon was sitting on the desk near to window and stared outside. Junhyung walked to Doojoon and sat infront of him. They looked each other long and hurd like they talked by their eyes. Junhyung break the silence " What do you want to talk?" Doojoon took a deep breath " I will help you" Junhyung smiled " Help me for what?" Junhyung asked mockingly. " I will help you to break them up, but you promise me one thing" "What is it?" " I don't want to hurt Yoseob" Junhyung smirked " You won't hurt him. But Hyunseung will hurt him" he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!! FIRST CHAPTER UPDATED!!!

PLEASE ADD A COMMENT!!!!

ENJOY!!! *^^*