In the morning

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

You open the refrigerator, looking for something you can cook. You see vegetables, eggs and sausage so you decide to make omelets. This is the first day of your work, you know you don’t have to cook, it’s not on your work list, but it’s been a habit. You spend years living alone in America and you always cook what you eat everyday.

Breakfast is ready in no time, so you go to wake the boys up. You knock the door softly, it’s Key who opens it.

Key: oh noona, waeyo? (he blinks his  eyes for hundreds times trying to get rid of sleepiness)

You: are you guys still sleeping?  I’ve made you breakfast..

Key: ah jinjjayo? Wait a minute noona, i’ll wake the others up..

 

You take a seat at the dining room, while waiting you double check your schedule book, there must not be any mistake. Everything must be perfect, you’ve prepared their outfits for today’s talk show and music program, you’ve even called the people on the broadcast station to reassure the time. Everything is arranged well.

You’re so busy thinking about your work you and don’t realize that the boys have come.

Onew: yaa… it smells good!!

Jonghyun: it looks good too!

Minho: I’m hungry just by looking at it (he took a seat, the others follow him)

Jonghyun: oh! Massitda! (Delicious!)

Key: ne, massisseoyo (delicious-formal), I don’t know you can cook so well noona.. It’s good that now I’m not the only one who has to cook for them.

Jonghyun: I feel like you two will get a long well (he laughs)

You laugh too seeing they tease each other, but you see that taemin is still silence, so you ask him:

You: how is it taemin-a? don’t you like my cooking? (you smile at him)

Taemin: dangyonhajo (of course) noona! Massisseoyo (he also smile at you brightly)

You feel better after seeing taemin’s smile, at first you thought he doesn’t like you and uncomfortable with your existence in the dorm. But it seems like it’s just your imagination. Maybe you just have to spend more time with him so you two can be closer.

 

 

TAEMIN POV

Noona cooked for us? What time did she wake up? It’s so early. Hmm, her cook is tasty.. It so nice of her making us breakfast on the first day of her job. She didn’t have to do it actually, it’s not included in her job. She must be trying to do her best. “How is it taemin-a? Don’t you like my cooking?” I see her smile at me, oh no, did she realize? I mustn’t disappoint her. “dangyonhajo noona! Massisseoyo” I give a quick answer and put a big smile. I’m surprised that I can give a natural reaction. Nonna seems so glad hearing my answer. I try to feel my heartbeat, normal, I’m not fluttering anymore, maybe I’m getting used to her..