Decisions

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

Hello!! as you remember, you have decided to stay out of the problems in chapter 13, so that's why in this chapter and the previous chapter i didnt write the story from your POV.

i'm just remind you that so you wont be confused ^^

so here's the story:

 

TAEMIN POV

Onew hyung hasn’t talked about that thing again. It’s good, maybe he’s finally understand how I feel. As long as he doesn’t stand in my way, I’ll just forget what he said few days ago.

I’ve been thinking about it for a long time, that I can’t keep hiding my feeling forever. No, I also want a happy ending for my love story. I think about how to let noona know what I feel. Actually I’m not sure she has the same feeling like I do.  But if I don’t say it, noona might never know how I feel. There’s still a possibility that she loves me too, or at least she consider my feeling for her. Whatever it is, my purpose now is to tell her that I love her.

 

ONEW POV

I’ve been acting like nothing happened since then. I don’t want this problem break my relationship with taemin. I told key about our conversation that day, and he felt the same like me. We both feel sorry for taemin. Forcing him to let his first love go is a cruel thing. Key and I think about it over and over, the possibility to let taemin and noona have a love relationship, how to explain to jonghyun and minho, and how to keep their relation’s hidden.

I’m not pretty sure about it, we’ve been thinking about various ways, and yet it’s still risky. What makes it harder for me is the fact that I’m a leader here. My job is to protect Shinee. I must thinking about the future of each member. I cannot sacrifice the others only for taemin. But in the other hand I can’t just watch taemin suffer.

Key’s suggestion is to wait and observe taemin, we still doesn’t know what he’s planning. Will he confess his love or maybe he just want hold it for himself. And what more, we know nothing about how noona feel. Even if taemin confess, noona might not have any feeling for him. And if that happen I guess taemin will learn to let go of his feeling by himself. There’s no need to make jonghyun and minho involved now. We’ll just wait.