How taemin's feel

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

You and all shinee members are on the van back to the dorm. It’s 11pm already, their performance at the music program went well, actually, it’s the first time you see their performance live, you can’t believe that they are the boys you saw teasing each other this morning. You admit it, they look cool and manly on the stage.

You look behind, you sit at the front passenger seat, behind you there’s onew and jonghyun, at the back you see key, minho and taemin. They’re fallen asleep. Only jonghyun still open his eyes.

Jonghyun: can’t sleep noona?

You: I still have a lot to think, what about you? All the others fell asleep as soon as they reach the van. Aren’t you tired?

Jonghyun: I am, but I don’t feel that sleepy, I just feel like looking at the night view (he looks out the window)

You look outside too, you also like to do that sometimes, looking at the night view freshen your mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All members are sleeping in their room now , you seat at the living room with your schedule book, again,  only focusing on your job.

You startled when someone sit beside you, it’s key, he hands you a cup of warm milk.

Key: you sleep so late, yet you always be the first to wake in the morning noona.. You also need to rest. Here, warm milk can help you sleep well.

You: (you see the cup, stunned, you wonder why these guys are very nice too you) gomawo key-aa.. you’re not sleeping?

Key: I woke up thirsty then I saw you sitting here, I bet you didn’t even notice when I walk to the kitchen..

You: (you blushed) ne, mian.. kekeke

Key: yah, you should take care of yourself first before taking care of us noona.. You rest so little and didn’t even have your lunch, and also it’s still your fist day working! (he grumbling, but you can hear sincerity in his voice)

You:  mianhae key-a, I’ll put that in mind, I promise I won’t do that again.

Key: yes yes! you should! (he does look like a mother who is nagging to his daughter and that makes you laugh)

 

You both chat and laugh in the living room.. he’s an interesting guy, in no time you feel close to him, he feels like a best friend in the past that you haven’t seen in a long time and you’ve just meet him now. No awkwardness at all.

 

Meanwhile..

 

TAEMIN POV

I can’t sleep,  I’m worried about noona, is she still doing her job again? This evening at the studio too, I also very worried about her. I was sure she didn’t eat lunch, so I ask some staff to buy me a sandwich. I hesitated whether to give it myself or ask help from someone. But I decided to give it myself, somehow I really wanted to get near her. I glad she treated me so friendly, I worried I’ll be nervous around her again, but she joked and laughed, and that made us closer to each other. It’s strange, but I felt so happy at that time.

I guees I should check whether she’s asleep or not.

I see noona sits on the living room, I’m going to walk toward her, but I stop as I see key hyung come from the kitchen. He sits beside her and hand her a cup. I can hear what they’re saying. I’m glad key hyung take good care of noona too. Indeed, he will always be a mother in the house.

But,, what is this feeling? i feel like I want to go near them and talk to noona too.. I want her to joke with me and laugh while looking at me like she did this evening. Noona.. noona.. why can’t I take my eyes of her? Why do I keep thinking about her?? Why?? I should stop, I better go back to sleep now.