The Incident

LOVE'S DILLEMA

Annyeong!! so sorry for not giving update for days.. here is it! enjoy ^^

 

“Okay, please change into your first outfit now” the assistant director gives a command.

You and some of the crew are now busy preparing the members, their clothes, accessories, make up, all must be perfect.

When you’re trying to reach out some clothes, suddenly you feel dizzy. Actually you’re not feeling well since this morning, you woke up and found yourself having a little fever, but since you must do the job today, you try to ignore that. And as you getting more and more busy, you forget about your own condition.

The time goes so fast. Unknowingly, the shooting today is finished and the next scene will be taken tomorrow morning. As you go to the dress room to check tomorrow costume, a spontaneous pain hit your head like a thunder, and in just one second, you lose your balance and fall to the floor.

“ Noona!!!!” the last thing you heard is a voice screaming out your name..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You woke up and find yourself laying in the bed. You touch your forehead and find a wet towel there. “Are you okay noona?” you hear a voice from your right side. You turn your head to see the source of the voice. Taemin is sitting there.

You: You.. What are you doing here?

Taemin: You fainted while working noona, I took you here. You should care more about your own condition. (He takes the towel from your head, and exchanges it with another towel)

You: I’m okay, I can take care of myself. You can go now (you cannot let him stay beside you any longer)

Taemin: A doctor came and give you that (he give a sign for you to look at your left hand, you find a needle embed there, you’ve been given intravenous liquid) you’re a patient now. Just stay quiet and let others take care of you.

You can’t say anything anymore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONEW POV

We finished shooting and allowed to get back to our hotel. I look around searching for our manager. Where is she? There’s something I want to talk about tomorrow’s schedule. I ask to some staffs who pass by. They say they see her near the dressing room. I walk there and recognize her from the back, but before I can call, she suddenly stops, and without any warning she falls. Before I can think of anything, I hear someone screaming “noona!!!” that person run to her immediately and carry her away. That person is taemin.