Key's thoughts

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

Shinee will have a music video shooting at Jeju. Because the whole scenes will be taken there, they estimated that it will take times around 3 days.

You: don’t forget to put all your personal necessity to your suitcase okay?  The entire outfits for shooting have been prepared. But I don’t know what you need personally.

Minho: ne, noona, keokjeong hajima (don’t worry)

Tonight, you are going to catch a plane to Jeju. All the crews has been there since the afternoon, but since shinee still have schedule today, so you can only catch a night flight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jonghyun: key-a sit with me!

Key: (he glance at you) I think I want to sit with taemin. Taemin-a, let’s sit here.

Jonghyun: ya, minho-ya, yeogi! (here!)

 

So you sit beside onew during the flight. There’s nothing much to talk. No, actually you’re too tired to talk. All the problems with taemin consume your energy. And you’re not feeling too well recently. You often had headache, feeling dizzy, and it’s been days since you can properly sleep. So you just want to be alone, at least during this flight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

KEY POV

It’s still hard for me to put the whole fact together: 1)Taemin loves noona. 2)He confessed to her. 3)She rejected him. 4)She loves him. 5)She asked me to look after him.

Why did noona reject him if she loves him? Is it the same reason with what onew hyung had been talking about? Our career? Did noona also think about it? Put aside her own feeling to protect taemin? To protect us?

After what I saw that night, how she cried and asked me to help him.  I bet she, herself, has gone through a hard time. It must be hurt to pretend that you don’t love someone. To let him go, and to let him forget you. I don’t know how she endures that. She must be tougher than what I think she is.

Honestly, I’m really not the type who can just watch people around me having problem. I often get itchy to help them solve it. Deep in my heart, as soon as I heard noona confess her feeling, I can only think about one thing: If noona and taemin love each other, why don’t we let them be.

About how to do it, I still need time to figure it out. For now, I’ll keep my promise first. I’ll look after taemin and help him go through this situation.