Key hyung

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

TAEMIN POV

“Do you still love her?” Key hyung ask me when there’s only two of us, the other members are going somewhere.

Taemin: why do you ask me that hyung? If your purpose is to telling me to let her go, then stop, you’re just wasting your time..

Key: why do you think I will ask you to let her go? I’m not going to say that.

Taemin: no? (I turn my head to see him) aren’t you on onew hyung’s side?

Key: onew’s hyung side? Is there any “onew’s hyung side” or “your side” here? We’re on the same side taemin-a, we’re together, we’re Shinee.

Taemin: but he asked me to forget her.

Key: yes and you know exactly why he said that. He’s thinking about our future.

Taemin: but what about my future? My first love? Hyung, can’t you just help me? (I suddenly feel desperate, I’ve never talked about this to anyone before, my heart has been broken into pieces and I don’t know who can help me, so I just kept it myself all the time)

Key: taemin-a, arraseo, that’s why I’m asking you, do you still love her? All these time you’ve been silence, what happen? Are you trying to forget her? Did you make it?

Taemin: did I make it? No, how could? I don’t even try.. The reason I’ve been silence is not about forgetting her, I can’t just forget her. I did that because I don’t want to hurt her, because she begged me to forget it. She said she don’t want this thing interferes her work. That’s why I give her a space. I still love her hyung.. and I don’t think this feeling will ever last..

I see key hyung takes a deep breath, he looks like considering something.

Key: Okay then, I think it’s better to tell you now. I can’t help to see you both acting like this jeongmal. Taemin-a.. you can stop it. You don’t have to hold back your feeling any more, coz she loves you too..

Taemin: m-mwo? (I cannot believe what I heard) What did you say hyung??

Key: noona loves you taemin-a, I bet she told you she doesn’t, but the fact is difference. From what I can see, you both have been loving each other, but keep your feeling away to protect the one you love. Just like how you stay away from her, she does that for the same reason. She knows what will happen to all of us if you both dating, so she lied about her feeling to protect us.

Taemin: h-how could it be? She did that because of me? Why are you telling me this hyung?

Key: cause I can’t just stay still seeing both of you suffering. And I’m the only one know the fact that she loves you. You both are precious to me and I want you to be happy. All this drama seems so stupid for me, if you love each other, then of course you must be together. You can count on me taemin-a. I figure out the way to convince our member. You just focus on making noona admit her feeling. I’m sure you can make her happy, you can’t imagine what she’d been through, she’s the one who hurt the most here, even more than you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The conversation with key hyung makes me realize, if what he said is true, then it means i still have a chance. my love story can still have a happy ending..