Eoteohke?

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

You stay silence after coming back to the dorm, taemin’s trying to talk to you but you ignore him until he gives up. Your mind’s filled with only one thing: “Taemin kissed me? He loves me?” You heard every single thing Onew and Key talked about back at the studio. It can’t be, so that’s why key’s been avoiding you. Of course, even if you’re best friend, how could he tell you something like that? That makes sense.

You really are confused right now. Knowing that taemin’s in love with you is shocking. You haven’t succeeded throwing away your feeling for him yet, now you heard the fact that he loves you back.  No, it’s an impossible thing, it can’t happen. There’s no future for both of you. The feeling must be cut right now, so it can never grow larger.

What should you do then? eoteohke? Onew told key to keep it a secret, he’s going to find the right time to talk to taemin. He wants to solve the problem silently so that no one will notice. You believe he’s also wanted to keep it from you. Should you just pretend that you don’t know? Can onew solve this thing by himself?

From 2 years experience working as assistant, you’d never found something like this happened, so you’d never learned how to solve it. You don’t even know that artist can fall in love with his own manager. Now you really have no clue of what you should do.

Back then, even if you couldn’t see Onew’s expression, you could catch his serious tone when talking with Key. He sounded like a real leader, put aside his entire silly attitude. Should you just trust him for now? You can always step in later if everything goes under control. Moreover, if it’s man to man’s talk, maybe taemin can understand it better.

Yes, that’s it, you decide that you just have to stay out of it for now.

 

TAEMIN POV

What happened with noona? He’s been ignoring me since we got back from studio. And now that I see it,  onew hyung and key hyung seems like they’re hiding something too.

It isn’t about me right? No it can’t be. No one knows about it. My little secret is safe. Just relax taemin.