first meeting (Shinee POV)

LOVE'S DILLEMA

hello, actually this is still on the same scene as the last chapter, but i decided to write other character's POV (point of view)

 too..

i got the idea after reading someone's fanfic, i decide to use the same writing technique, but, of course i can guarantee 100%  that the story is original from my brain.. kekeke

okay then, enjoy the reading ^^

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

TAEMIN Point Of View (POV)

Hyungs (older brother) and I were practicing our new dance when sajangnim came with a girl, yes, I can tell that she’s a girl, she looks young, maybe only few years older than me. “annyeong haseyo sajangnim” we greet LSM sajangnim together, but still I’m looking at that girl, there’s something about her that makes me can’t take my eyes of her, she looks serious and confident outside but as soon as I look her eyes I can tell that actually she’s cheerful and friendly.

Sajangnim introduce her as our new manager, really? A girl as manager?? Our previous manager is a hyung , I can’t imagine a girl doing manager’s job, especially this girl, this is a tiring and hard job.

As soon as sajangnim gone, I can feel that all of us are looking at her, I wonder if hyungs are thinking the same thing with me. I can see that the girl is uncomfortable, but then onew hyung try to start a conversation, of course as what we can expect from onew hyung, he never fail to break a stiff situation. Oh, and that girl laugh? She’s.. Pretty..

She asks us to introduce our self, so we do it. Oh, she looks into my eyes, why does my heart flutter? I hope she don’t realize it. She said she’s the same age as onew hyung, that means 4 years older than me, she won’t see me as kid wont she? Oh, what am I thinking? Why do I feel weird since I meet this girl? I mustn’t show it.

So I decide to act normally…

 

ONEW POV

A girl manager? Hmm, why not? The fact that sajangnim himself who choose and introduce her to us would mean that she’s competent in her field. Also I can feel her aura, she might be look like a girl outside, but inside she’s tough. Oh and we’re the same age? Maybe it’s better, I hope we can be good friends.

 

KEY POV

Ommo! (oh my god!) igeo jinjja? (seriously?) Yeoja? (girl?) what sajangnim thinking giving us a girl manager? Can he handle our tight schedule?  Not that I hate her, it’s just that she’s so tiny and look weak. I kinda pitty her..

 

JONGHYUN POV

Aaah, a girl.. Interesting, but is it okay for her to be our manager? She has to live with us too. Even if she’s a manager it must be uncomfortable.. She’s a noona? That’s good, I can just treat her like my own noona, I’ll make her comfortable in our dorm.

 

MINHO POV

So she is our new manager? She must have a very good quality or sajangnim won’t choose her. I think it’s the first time a boys group being handled by a girl.. whatever sajangnim’s thinking I guess we’ll just have to trust him.