What is this feeling?

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

Today’s schedule is photo shoot for some famous makeup brand. It’s goes very well, you bet there’s nothing that can’t be done by these boys, secretly you feel proud to be their manager.

Now it’s break time, you sit in the changing room together with shinee, eating lunch together. You do this because you’ve made a promise to key, and he’s forcing you to always join them eating lunch.

Taemin: noona, noona, igeo bwayo! (look at this!) (taemin comes to you and let you see a picture on his phone) it’s cute isn’t it? Some fans made this for me! (you see a fan art picture of taemin on  suit  with a dog)

You: is it the one from sherlock? Kyeopta! (cute!) (even if it’s still your second day of work, your knowledge of shinee has been improved a lot. Of course, how can a manager don’t know all about her own artist? You had read all their files which given by the chairman’s secretary)

Taemin: yes! (he looked happy to hear your answer, there’s proud on his face, “so childish” you thought, but you like it though) look hyung, noona said my fan art is cute! (he show off to his hyung)

And here it goes, they’re arguing each other,, again… everything taemin does always make his hyungs want to , but taemin will never loose, at the end his hyungs will give up to let him do what he pleased.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The photo shoot finished far more early than expected. Before going home they ask you to go out to have some fun.

Jonghyun: noona, we finish early, let’s go out somewhere!

Onew: yes, that will be great! Let’s do something fun!

You: (you look at you watch, it’s still 4pm) well, it is still early, where do you want to go?

Taemin: oh, jinjja? can we go out? It’s been a long time since we came to dog café.. Let’s go there, I really want to go there!!

Onew, minho: No!!

Minho: let’s do something else.. What about bowling? We did it before and it’s fun!

Key: No, you always win in that game! what about noraebang (karaoke)? we haven’t gone there again since our debut..

Taemin: but I really want to there hyung, let’s go there…

You: hey, enough enough guys! You’re taking too long only for arguing, what about doing kawi bawi bo (rock scissor paper) to let the winner decide?

Onew: good idea! okay let’s do it!!

Jonghyun: noona, come join in, you too can decide where we’re going!

You: me? no, that’s okay, u guys just do it

Key: oh, palli (hurry) noona! We’re wasting time (his says that impatiently so you have no choice but to join)

“okay, kawi bawi bo!!”

“kawi bawi bo!”

“kawi bawi bo!”

“aaaaargh.. noooo!!” the guys are in disbelief  “we lost!”

Ommo.. you win! You didn’t expect that..

Key: so where do you want to go noona?

Onew: yeah, what do you like to do?

You: oh, I haven’t thought about it. I don’t think I’ll win

Taemin: then what about going to dog café noona? You havent been there before right? It’s a nice place, I’m sure you’re gonna like it! (he smiles brightly at you)

Minho: yaaa, taemin-a, let noona decide! She’s the winner!

Onew: yes taemin-a, let her decide!

Taemin: but noona haven’t thought about it, I’m just giving her an idea! (he look at you) I promise it will be a good place noona.. let’s go there.. pleaaaase.. (he gives you a puppy-look, you look at his eyes, oh no, he looks so cute while begging you, you might even want to give a whole world to him if he ask you)

Jonghyun: aaah, he start to act like this again, showing his aegyo (cute faces) when he want something so badly (jonghyun smiles while teasing him, he look like he used to this kind of situation)

Key: here is his weapon, I wonder if you can avoid his attack noona..

Minho and onew only laughs

You: oh well, yeah, I guess there’s nothing wrong to go to dog café, I mean, I like dogs too (you stutter, taemin’s eyes really got you hypnotized)

Taemin: kyaa! Noona, jinjjayo? Jinjja? We’re going to dog café? (he suddenly grab your arm) come on than let’s go!! ( he give a smirk to his hyungs while taking you away)

 

Ommo, what is this, why does your heart beat faster? (you look at his hand, he hold your arm tightly, but still gentle) “is there something wrong noona?” he asks. “no no, nothing” you throw your face to the opposite side, you won’t let him see that your face is turning red..

 

 

TAEMIN POV

I’ll try to get near noona today, I know I should stop thinking about her but I can’t, I want to see her face closely again like yesterday. I wonder if I should show her my aegyo too? No one dislike my aegyo, maybe it can even make her like me more..

Oh, here’s my time, I’m gonna show her some cute fan art of me, I want to see her reaction. “noona, noona, igeo bwayo!” I let her see the picture “is it the one from sherlock? Kyeopta!” Kyaaa, noona praised me, she say it’s cute! Well, I know she praised the picture but it’s a picture of me!! I gotta show hyungs about it! I’m so happy!!

 

Finally, our job today is done! I want to hurry so we all can spend time together at the dorm. Of course what I mean is, so noona can have time to relax in the living room with us. I want to be with her.

Jonghyun hyung ask if we can go out, will noona approve it? It’s not bad, indeed, I think it’s good thing. We can have fun together, noona too, we’ll be much closer! Where will we go? Ah, I remember, It’s been a while I haven’t visited dog café, it’s a good place, noona will surely like it. Girls like cute things, and playing with dogs also can reduced stress.  She’s worked so hard today. I gotta take her there no matter what.

Buut, how could it be? Noona will be the one deciding where to go? I should persuade her to pick my choice. If I beg her with aegyo, I’m sure she’ll agree. This trick never fails on key hyung.

Kekeke, it works! noona has fallen for my aegyo. I’m so happy and when I realize, my hand’s already holding her arm. I’m surprised of my own courage, but since I’ve already done that, I continue to hold her tightly and take her away to our van. Actually I feel very nervous but she doesn’t refuse to follow me so i guess she’s just fine with it. I bet she doesn’t know that my heart is beating so fast right now..