Taemin confession

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

YOUR POV

Jonghyun: aaaaah finally done!!

Onew: yeah!! Let’s go eating guys. Baegopa! (I’m hungry!)

Minho: nado (me too) hyung. I feel like having ssambap (korean rice wrap)..

Onew: okay then, kaja! (Let’s go!)

So they all agree to go eating ssambap after finished recording. You are on the way to elevator when you realize that your purse is missing.

You: oh, eodiya? (Where is it?) jamkkaman (wait a minute) guys! I think I left my purse in the recording room. I’ll go back to take it.

Jonghyun: do you want me to help?

You: ani, gwenchana, just wait for me in the van, i won’t be long..

You run back to the room. Where is it? Where did you put it?  You’re searching the entire place.

 

Meanwhile in the lobby:

Taemin: hyung! I think I left my cellphone too.. I’ll catch up later.

Onew and key glances to each other. Seolma??

 

TAEMIN POV

I walk back to recording room. As soon as I heard noona said she left her purse, I know it’s the time. I’ve been waiting so long for this time when I can be alone with noona. Wherever we go, we always go together with the hyungs, so I can’t find the right time to talk with noona.

Now that I have a perfect time, I’m gonna do as I planned. I’m going to confess to her that I love her.

 

YOUR POV

You: aigoo, eodiya jinja?!!

Taemin: you haven’t found it noona?

You turn around and find taemin standing there. What is he doing here??

You: a-ani, not yet. Why are you here?

You feel uncomfortable with the fact that there’re only two of you in this room. You’ve been avoiding him for weeks, keeping a distance, trying to set a boundary with him apart from job’s things.

Taemin: here, let me help you to find it. (He ignores your last question)

You both search without talking. No, you don’t want to talk. Better not to. You don’t know already whether the problem has been solved or not. You had once seen onew and taemin sneak out from a party to talk. But you don’t know what the conclusion is.

Taemin: ommo, here it is! (He takes your purse out under a sofa. Seems like you dropped it and someone accidentally kicked it there)

You: ommo, finally! Gomawo taemin-a, now let’s go, everyone’s waiting for us.

You’re going to walk outside, but he grabs your hand from behind.

Taemin: jamkkamanyo noona. I have something to tell you.

You know something isn’t right. No, did Onew fail?

You: n-ne?? Can we just talk about it later? (You’re talking without turning back) the others are waiting for us.

Suddenly taemin pull your hand so that you’re forced to turn to him. Now your distance with him is only a few centimeters. You have to point your head upward to see his face.

Taemin: aniyo, this is something that i must say right now. (He looks at you right in the eyes and say) Noona... saranghaeyo.

You’re stupefied. You knew it, you knew what he’s going to say. But it still makes you shocked. You look at him without blinking for a few seconds, and then you realize and throw your gaze to the floor.

Taemin: noona, I know I make you shocked with my confession. It might be seen so sudden, but it’s not. I wanted to tell you this from a long time ago, I just can’t find the right time. I love you, I’ve been loving you since the first time we met. I might not realize my feeling back then, but now I’m sure. It’s love. (He stops, take a deep breath and continue) and I want to know, how’s your feeling.

You still gazing at the floor, take some time to gather your courage before you can lift your face and look at him.

You: Taemin-a,, mianhae. I never have that kind of feeling for you. To me, you’re only an artist who I work with. (you loss half of your strength to look at his eyes, so you put your sight to a lower point: his shoulder)

Geurigo.. (and also) could you, could you do something for me? Forget it. Forget your feeling for me.

Taemin: noona! (He cuts your words)

You: mianhae, jeongmal mianhae that I have to make this kind of request. We still work together, and live together. I can’t, I don’t know if I can act the same to you after this. And i don’t want this thing interfere our work relation. Geureseo (so), forget it, forget it and I’ll just pretend I’d never happened.

Taemin: how can? noona, How do you expect me to just forget my feeling?

You: try! (You give him a sharp look) try it,  jebal (please)

Taemin: noona..

You: butakhae, (I depend on you) taemin-a..

You pull out your hand from his grab, go away leaving him which still in disbelief.

The others are already in the van, they’re complaining about how long they have been waiting for you. You give them a random answer, act like nothing happened. While taemin still can’t take his eyes from you, rewinding your words over and over in his head.