His Words

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

This is the last day in Jeju. You feel better and you’ve gained your power back. So you decide to at least see the last shooting scene. You sneak in to the set so that no one will recognize you. The boys keeps telling you to rest, but however you still a manager, even if you don’t take part in the shooting process, you thought at least you should  monitoring them. even though you know they will be angry if they see you here.

You take a tour around the set alone, be careful not to meet the members. You’re pretty sure that no one knows it’s you, because you wear a hat to cover your face. But suddenly someone step in front of you and blocking your way. “What are you doing here?” you hear a man’s voice, you raise your head to look who is it.

Taemin: I said, what are you doing here noona? Haven’t we told you to stay in your room?!

You: i-i.. I’m not a prisoner, you can’t locked me in that room. And remember I’m still your manager, don’t talk to me like that! I just come to watch how you guys doing. (You can’t lose to him, he’s been treating you like a child since you’re sick)

Taemin: no you’re not a prisoner, and yes you’re still our manager, but you’re sick now, so don’t argue with me, I’ll take you back to your room.

You: but I have to… ya taemin-a!!

You haven’t finished your sentence yet, but he already grabs your arms and takes you inside the hotel. You still trying to run away, and as both of you waiting for the elevator, you wait until he loosen his grab a little, then you take that moment to escape.

You’ve only taken two little steps when suddenly you feel that both of your feet are no longer touch the ground. “kyaaa, lee taemin! What are you doing?! Put me down!” he carry you on his arms and walking inside the elevator, ignoring whatever you say.

“ya taemin-a, arraseo, I can walk alone, please let me go, people are watching us!” but he keeps ignoring you. Fortunately there’s no one take the same elevator with you. But still it’s awkward, he resists to let you go, so you both stay silence in that kind of position until the elevator opens.

You can’t stand it any longer, as soon as you reach your room, you force him to put you down.

You: don’t you ever do that again!

Taemin: I did that because you won’t listen to me! You making me worried by wandering around like that, what if you faint again?!

You: I won’t! And stop treating me like a child! Mind your own business, I don’t need you!!

Taemin: so after telling me to forget you, now you telling me to leave? Noona, you forbid me to love you, so can you at least let me take care of you while you’re sick?! How could you be so ignorant to my feeling? I just want to protect you!

You fall silent hearing his words. It’s the first time he talks about how you rejected him.

Taemin: (he takes a deep breath) forget it.. The shooting will be start soon, I have to get back.

Did you hurt him again? Have you just given him another scar while his previous scar isn’t healed yet? What did you do?