Onew hyung

LOVE'S DILLEMA

Another update!!! kekeke, i hope you guys are still with me.. please just tell me directly if you get bored or not satisfied with the story.. i'll try my best to improve to keep you reading this!

enjoy ^^

 

ONEW POV

We’ve been so busy lately with our comeback, and so I haven’t found the right time to talk to taemin. But tonight we’re going to have a party, a celebration party of our successful come back. And as people are having fun, I guess no one will notice if me and taemin sneak out for a few minutes.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So after we finished our press conference, we’re heading to a hotel where the party will be held. LSM sajangnim has rent the place and ordered to make it restricted only for SMent artists and staffs. Not even one reporter is allowed to enter. “Tonight will be your night”, sajangnim said. It’s his present for our hard work.

The party is so much fun. All the SMent artists join in. SJ hyungs, SNSD, F(x), and EXO, all of them are enjoying themselves. Since it’s a rare thing that we can have our own party without being tailed by reporters, so we sing, dance, joke and do everything freely as we want.

Eunhyuk hyung and shindong hyung are dancing stupidly to make people laugh when I see taemin’s alone. It’s a perfect time, if we sneak out now, no one will notice. I go and take a seat beside taemin, I whisper to him “follow me”

I take taemin outside, we go to a desolated balcony, no one will see us here.

Onew: I have something to discuss with you

Taemin: what is it hyung? (He seems a bit worried)

Onew: before I start, I want to ask you first, I there something you want to tell me?

I want to give him one more chance to tell it to me honestly. He used to tell me everything. He always asks for my opinion before deciding something. I remember even back then when we’re still a trainee, he’s closest to me. We often train alone, only two of us.

Taemin: some, something? Aniyo, there’s nothing hyung. Why you ask me that? (I can’t hide my disappointment, he’s changed, and he’s not open to me anymore)

Onew: taemin-a.. (I stop, pause for a second) I know it already. You don’t have to hide it anymore.

Taemin: wh-what are you talking about hyung? (He’s panicked) what do you know?

Onew: everything. (I can see he’s shocked for a second, and then his face hardened)

Taemin: there’s nothing I need to explain. I love her.

Onew: taemin-a, you know it’s not possible right? Even if the contract said we can have a relationship 5 years after debut, but we know there’s some consequences. It will have impacts to our image, popularity, even to our album sales. Dating an ordinary girl is risky enough, how can you date your own manager?

Taemin: what makes it difference hyung? Except that her job is managing our schedule, she’s just a girl. A girl who has she’s own life, a girl who deserve to love and to be loved. I don’t understand why it’s not possible. If you’re afraid that we’re going to be troubled, I just have to hide it from the reporters right? I know many artists secretly do dates, it’s not a big problem.

Onew: taemin-a, you don’t think straight right now, I know how you feel, but please reconsider it.

Taemin: no, you don’t know hyung! It’s not that I can choose a person to fall in love with. It’s just happened. It’s that simple. I love her.  

He walks away, leave me in dazed. He’s not taemin I used to know. Not the spoiled child taemin who always depend on his hyungs for everything. His statement make my heart aches, behind his stubborn words I can feel that he’s hurting. It’s his first love, I know it, maybe my words are a bit too far, I shouldn’t have told him that his first love is impossible.

 

TAEMIN POV

How could onew hyung said something like that? I can’t believe it, I thought he will be on my side. He’s the last person I could expect to stand against my feeling. I’d even considered to ask him helping my relationship with noona. Now I can’t rely on anyone. I have to do it myself.