Your deepest feeling

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

YOUR POV

After get back to the dorm, you go directly to your room without saying anything. You’ve finally lost all of your strength, can’t even walk further in to the room, you sit on the floor with your back lean on the door. Unknowingly a tear falls from your eyes.

“Mianhae, mianhae taemin-a, jeongmal mianhae..” (You whisper)

“I must do this. You cannot love someone like me. I do this for you.. Please forgive me..”

You can’t hold it any longer, you break in to tears, crying until your shoulder shakes.

You won’t ever forget what happened tonight for the rest of your life. The way he looked at you when you said that he must forget his feeling.. He’s hurting.. and you didn’t even give him a chance to continue his words.

But it’s the best that you could do. Yes, even if you hurt him now, that would be best for him. You can’t let him ruin his life for you. You know exactly what the consequences that he must face if both of you are together.

You wipe the tears with your hands, trying to get back to your senses. Somehow, taemin is not the only one who hurts tonight. Your heart aches like crazy.

 

ONEW POV

She rejected it. She rejected taemin’s confession. I’m sure of it. Key and I were worried. We knew taemin lied when he said he left his cellphone.  We knew he’s gonna confess. But we couldn’t do anything without making jonhyun and minho suspicious, so we just stayed still. Waiting in anxiety..

The moment they came back I just knew it in instant what had happened. I didn’t have a heart to see him. He looked hurt, broken hearted, so pity.

Noona acted like nothing happened but taemin couldnt, taemin couldn’t hide his feeling. Now even jonghyun and minho sense something’s going wrong. I don’t know how to handle this anymore.

Actually I must be glad that noona rejected him, because the problem is solved right? There’s no need to worry anymore. We just have to wait until he forgets noona.

But seeing taemin like this now, gloomy, I never expect this will happen. No, I never want taemin to be hurt. Now he refuses to talk to us. His eyes look empty as if he has lost his soul. I feel so sad. I can’t just let it, I must do something. But what? What can I do to make him back to the way he was?