The little secret

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

Today there’s only one schedule: fitting costume for shinee’s new album. The fitting will start in the afternoon so you purposely wake up a bit late this morning. After washing your face, you go directly to the kitchen and found key there standing alone.

You: key, what are you doing?

Key: ne? oh, hmm, i geo, I’m planning to make breakfast. (He put the bread on his hand to the plate, then he goes away searching for jams. Somehow you have a feeling that he had been holding and staring that bread in his hand for a long time before you came)

You hand him the jam he couldn’t find although it’s right in front of his eyes. Something’s weird about him.

You: key, what’s wrong? You acting weird..

Key: a ani, aniyo noona, I’m just still sleepy, that’s it. (He lied, you can always tell whenever he feels sleepy or tired, now he looks like a confused person rather than sleepy)

You: key, you know you can always tell me anything right? I thought we’re best friend.

Key: (suddenly look into your eyes) ne, dangyunhajo noona! You’re my best friend! (There’re so many uncountable times when he talked to you about his feeling and sometimes his secrets, and so did you, he’s the only one to whom you had shared your life story to)

Really, there’s nothing (he said)

You: okay then, I won’t force you to talk, let’s just make breakfast now, I’m so sorry I didn’t wake up earlier, I was so tired.

So you both busy in the kitchen making toasts with jam while key keeps silent. The boys come exactly as you finish toasting the last bread. They gather at the table waiting for the food and having a conversation about their new album concept.

You see anyone but taemin is seriously talking about what unique performance they should do for the new comeback. Meanwhile taemin looks like he’s wondering about something else.

Today breakfast time feels like having a meeting, all the talking are about jobs, nothing else. You look at taemin, he still haven’t touch his toast. You’re going to tell him to eat when you suddenly catch the sight of key staring at taemin. At first you thought he’s also going to tell him to eat, but then you realized that it isn’t it. The way he looks at taemin is different than usual, it’s like he’s screening on him, evaluating him. What happened with both of them? Is there something happen? They both looked fine yesterday. Oh, wait a minute, yesterday? Did something happen yesterday night? You remember you’re woken up by the boys last night, it seem like you had fallen asleep while watching taemin did his composing task. After that you decided to come back to the dorm directly. There must be something happened last night, yes, and the fact that you don’t even have a slightest clue right now, means it happened while you sleep. But, jonghyun seems fine. Is it something that only key and taemin knows? Are they arguing each other? You'll find the answer, soon.

 

KEY POV

What did I see last night? Is it possible that I was hallucinating? No, no, it wasn’t just a hallucination, I’m definitely sure it’s real. I was coming back after buying dinner, when I saw taemin on his knee in front of noona. Noona was laying in the sofa and his face was so near her face, I was shock and stayed still for a while, but taemin still didn’t move his face away from noona’s. I’m sure that he kissed her. I didn’t know what to do, so I took a step back and closed the door again. Fortunately jonghyun hyung wasn’t around. I must keep this a secret even from noona. Yes, at least until I figure out what is happening.

 

TAEMIN POV

I still can’t believe myself. What had I done last night? Why did I do that? Why?? It happened again, like back then when I suddenly grabbed her arm, now I unconsciously kissed her. And what worse is that I kissed her on the lips!! I must have been crazy.

It’s a first time, it’s a first time I ever kissed a girl. How could I describe it? It felt.. sweet. I don’t know how long I’d been kissing her before I hear voices and someone knocked at the door. I stood up and run to open the door in a rush. Key hyung and jonghyun hyung had come back. It’s fortunate that they knocked before coming in. I don’t know what will happen if they didn’t knock. So that thing happened last night will only be my own secret. No one will ever know that I kissed her, no one will ever know that I love her..