If only the time could be stop

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

Taemin: Here, let me to help you eat (He put a mouthful spoon of porridge near your mouth, you have no other choice than to eat it)

After eating he helps you to take your medicine.

You: have you slept yet? (You wonder if he stayed beside you all night long, because you never see him going anywhere)

Taemin: yes, I slept here.

You: you’re not supposed to do this taemin-a, I can ask help from some of the staff.  You have another shooting a few minutes from now and you haven’t even gotten enough sleep.

Taemin: it’s okay. After all, how can I sleep well seeing you like this? I sleep better when I’m beside you. Now, I’m gonna go, I’ll be back to check your condition as soon as I can. Just rest noona. Stop thinking about everything. You worked too hard.

And so he goes leaving you alone. “How can I stop thinking taemin-a? I’m thinking about you” you whiper..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“noona!! gwenchanayo?? We told you that you should stop ignoring your health, but you never listened! So this is what happens!” jonghyun’s voice waking you up. He put his hand on your forehead, checking your temperature. “I guess your okay now. Taemin has taken care of you very well”

The boys now are gathering in your room. They have one hour break and decided to visit.

Minho: noona, what happened? Are you sick somewhere? Should we go to do check up as soon as we get back to seoul?

You: no, it’s okay minho-ya, I’m just tired, that’s all. I’ll be better after rest for a while. I’m so sorry to make you guys worried.

Key: gwenchana noona, don’t think about us. You’ve been through a hard time taking care of us. Now just rest and let us do the same for you.

Onew: ne, don’t worry noona, I’ll take care of the boys, I’ll make sure there’s nothing going wrong. The shooting will be done perfectly. You can take your day off at least until we get back to seoul.

You: I’m sorry to burden you onew-ya, jalbutakhae..

Onew: ne..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And so they get back doing their schedule.. taemin always visit you every time they get a break. He’s back to make sure you have eaten and help you get the medicine. He takes care of you so gentle, always be by your side, and waiting until your fall asleep.

You feel so comfortable knowing he’s there for you. It’s been a long time since there’s someone who cares for you like this. He feels like your dad. Your dad who loves you so much, but he already passed away. You miss him. And that makes you realize that you miss taemin too, a lot. You want him. You want him to be with you, forever… If only the time could be stop.