The conclusion

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

“Kyaaaa…” you scream as a dog running to jump over you, “andwae!! (you cant!!)” suddenly taemin is in front of you using his body as a shield to the dog won’t hurt you.

Taemin: gwenchana noona?

You: ne, gwenchana, I’m just surprised, gwenchana.

You and taemin both like dogs, in fact you remember you had a dog once when you’re a kid. But it died somehow and you don’t have a courage to raise another since then. So visiting a dog café like this reminds you of your childhood, it’s a good that you can play with many dogs again without worrying that they can be hurt or die.

You look at taemin while he’s feeding the dogs, there’s something bothering you, you still can’t understand what happen to you back then, why your heart’s pounding when he hold your arm? Why your face felt so warm suddenly that you couldn’t even look at him while talking?

You had felt this before, yeah, you remember. There’s a time in the past when you experienced the same feeling like this. When you heart’s suddenly beating in irregular rhyme, how your face blushed every time you see a person.. No it can’t be, it can’t be. There’s no way you could have this feeling with taemin. You can’t.. You mustn’t.. No, it can’t be love!

 

TAEMIN POV

Noona looks like she really like it here. I know it!  The other member came here several times so they’re not much excited anymore. But noona is, and that’s why now only two of us playing with the dogs. I stand close to her, ready to protect her if a dog gets too enthusiast. But noona treat the dogs very well as if they are her own pet. She looks like an ordinary girl to me right now, an ordinary countryside girl who’s playing with her dogs after coming home for school.. In fact, sometimes I don’t see her as noona, out from her job as a manager, she just feels like a girl to me, a girl who lives with us and somehow I must protect and take good care of her.

It must be a usual thing that dongsaeng feels towards his noona. Yes, I’ve seen it many times, how jonghyun hyung treat his noona. He does everything for his noona. That must be it. So I can just get along with my feeling now. However, it’s just what a dongsaeng does right?

 

 

hello there my lovely readers!

sory that this chapter is so short,, i have not much time. Anyway, you can guess the story now right?

taemin is just a 19th years old boys who's never fallen in love, so he doesnt really his own feeling, yet, the noona (YOU) know it already coz you've ever felt like this before. i havent decided whether to put in a bit of noona's "first love" story or not, what do you think?

I'll try harder to make the story's plot a bit faster and more interesting, so please wait for it.. gidaryooo ^^