a request for key

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

Hello there, readers.. so sorry for the late update. something happened few days ago and i cant concentrate to write a new chapter :( but today i'll start to write again. thanks for reading my story ^^

 

JONGHYUN POV

It’s been 3 days taemin acting like this. Onew hyung had explained everything to me and minho. I can’t believe this kind of situation happens right under my nose and I had no idea at all.

Now the situation becomes awkward, no one dare to mention about this mater, although I’m sure it’s the only thing we have in mind right now.  Noona too, looks pretty sad, she doesn’t talk about it but everyone knows she’s worried seeing taemin’s condition.

Meanwhile, taemin’s been living like a robot. He doesn’t talk, doesn’t joke like usual. He’s still doing his job, we performs, doing photo shoots and interviews, but soon as the job’s over he’ll be silent again for the rest of the day.

All the members try to cheer him up, but end up being ignored. I can’t stand to see him like this, where have our lively maknae gone?

 

YOUR POV

Taemin’s avoiding you, no, not only you, he avoids everyone. You can accept if he hates you after what you’ve said to him, but not this, he’s destructing himself. You want to go to him, saying that you’re sorry, saying that you’ll do anything to make him back to his usual self, but you can’t, you’re not supposed to do that. No, he needs time, he needs time to forget you, maybe a week, maybe a month, or maybe more, you’re not sure. And until then you must keep a distance from him. You’re just hoping that it won’t take that long. You miss him.

 

KEY POV

I sit alone in the kitchen, trying to get some space to think. I don’t expect that the situation will turn out like this. No, no one would ever predict this. Taemin is such a cheerful boy, there’s not even a thing that would ever take his spirit down.

I’ve tried to cheer him for days, but he did not respond at all. And every time I did that, it only makes me sadder than ever.

As I’m thinking, someone walk into the kitchen, and sit in front of me. It’s noona.

Noona: key-a, what are you doing? (Her voice sounds weaker day by day, is she sick?)

Key: nothing, I’m just thinking.

Noona: bab meokgoseo? (Have you eaten?)

Key: ne.

Noona: have he.. Have he eaten? (She lowers her voice even more)

Key: he? (You realize what she mean) taemin?

Noona: ne

Key: I don’t think so, he directly went to the bedroom as we arrived. (She looks sad hearing my answer, but only for a few seconds, then she suddenly smiles, forcedly)

Noona: key-a, (sounds cheerful) I’m hungry, and I can’t sleep, I’m going to make warm milk like you used to made for me when I first came here. Do you want some?

Key: n-ne..

She gets up, leaving me in confusion, what is she doing?

Noona: here it is! (She puts a cup of warm milk in front of me, but she’s still standing, hesitating)

I geo.. (she put another cup in the table) can you.. Can you give it to.. him?

Key: noona.. (I look her in the eyes, but she immediately looks somewhere else)

Noona: maybe, maybe if you’re the one who give him this, he’ll drink it.

Key: noona.. You worry about him don’t you? Ani,, you worry a lot about him..

Noona: key-a, (she look at me closely) can I ask you something? (There’s a pause for a while) I.. i might not be able to take care of him anymore.. I couldn’t even go near him again. Could you help him? Could you replace me to look after him?

At this point I see her eyes are full of tears, it’s only about time until it falls. But then she turns her back on me. Not letting me seeing her crying.

Noona: Key,, you will help him right? Promise me. Promise me that you’ll help him go through this. Butakhae key. I depend on you.

I never see her like this, she never cries. No, not even when she told me about her dad who passed away. She always be so tough.

She’s already walking a few steps away from the kitchen, when I suddenly ask her loudly:

Key: you love him don’t you? (She stops her steps hearing my question) If you want me to promise, at least you have to answer this. Seeing you act like this now, I cannot believe you don’t have the same feeling for him. Tell me honestly noona, do you love him?

There’s a long silence. I can see her wipes her tears from the back before she answers:

Noona: ne, I do love him.. You will keep it a secret don’t you? And don’t forget your promise. I depend on you Key.. Gomawo.

And then she leaves..