What have i done?!

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

And so day after day passes by.. You’re doing your job as best as you can to manage Shinee’s activities. You and them can’t be separated now. You all are a team, a family.  You spend your time together always, 24 hours a day, 7days a week, except when they get some free times, that means you can visit your mother’s house.

Sometimes you still can feel that thing for taemin, but you ignore it, focusing on your job even more to let your mind distracted. You can’t even believe that you fell in love with him, he’s 4 years younger than you, and moreover, you’re his manager!! No, you can never let your feeling grow. It’s so stupid and irrational.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Today only Onew and Minho have schedule. They’re chosen to be permanent cast at some popular variety show. And since they’ve been attending the show for weeks you don’t have to accompany them anymore now.

So you, key, jonghyun and taemin are heading to SMent office. Recently the chairman decided to give shinee a composing lesson, each of them has been given task to write songs, so they’re allowed to use the composing room in SMent whenever they want. Since the three of them have no activity now, you plan to make them finish their task today. Onew and Minho can just catch up later.

You’ve never composed a song before, but you remember you once attended a composing group back then at the university. It’s not a formal class, just a bunch of student who interested in creating music, so they ask help from someone to teach them. You weren’t pretty interested but you followed your friend there, thinking that you might need this knowledge someday in future. And you’re right.

Knowing that you understand a bit about composing, the boys ask for your advice, so you act almost like a tutor, checking their work one by one, giving your comment and tell them what you think they should do to make it better.

Composing song take times and you don’t realize it’s almost night time. Jonghyun and key are hungry and wanting to go out to buy dinner, but you say want to stay there, you’re so sleepy, you think maybe you can take a nap while they’re gone.

Taemin wants to stay too, he’s bad at composing and so much left behind from his hyungs so he just wants to continue his task.

After jonghyun and key leaves, you sit on the sofa, before you can find a comfortable position to nap, taemin sits next to you bringing his music sheet.

Taemin: noona, what do you think about this part? I’ve been rearranged it for hours but still haven’t found the one that fits.

You read his sheet, imagining, it’s good but something’s missing, you tell him some trick to fix the part. He nods and changes his sheet immediately. You want to wait until he finishes it, but you can’t make your eyes open any longer. You’d only slept 4hours last night, busy doing selection of their job offer. You don’t even realize that you have fallen asleep already.

 

TAEMIN POV

Arrrgh.. Why am I so at composing? Everyone do it well, even noona, I can’t believe she had learned composing before. I should give my best, Jonghyun and key hyung can do it, so that means I can do it too!

It’s getting late, hyungs had completed their song and now are going to buy dinner.  I almost finish too but there’s this part that I’m uncertain about, so I ask noona opinion. She gives me advice, and I change that confusing part directly. I’m going to ask her opinion for the last time when I feel something on my shoulder. I turn my head to look what is it, and I found her head on my shoulder. “noo-noona??” she’s not answering. Is she sleeping? I don’t dare to move because she might be woken up. I sit there still for about 15 minutes and began to feel stiff.

I lift her head slowly and laying her in sofa. I look at her face closely, she must be so tired tutoring us all day long. Unknowingly, I touch her hair, giving a gentle carefully. I move my face closer and closer to her face until I can feel her lips. I kiss her.

 

KEY POV

Ommo, what the hell is he doing in the toilet? It’s been 10 minutes already! Standing while carrying such many things like this is harder than go back alone to the composing room. I’ll just leave Jonghyun hyung here then, let him finish his business.

I hold one big plastic bag in each of my hands. It’s so heavy. Jonghyun hyung must be so hungry that he ordered 6 portions of foods although there’re only four of us. He said he can eat it all.

I arrive in front of the room, I want to knock, but somehow I just feel like opening the door myself, so I put the bag on my right hand to the floor and twist the door knob open. I step into the room then i suddenly see something that makes me stop. What is this? What is taemin doing? Is he? Is he kissing noona??

 

 

 

Kyaaa... how is it readers??  Taemin's just kissed you! lol

just so you know, i'm not the type who have wild imaginations and i'm not writing a "rated M" story right now.

I prefer a sweet pure love story, and i can only promise you that you'll be the lead actrees for a touching story about 2 young people searching for a way to be together. Like the tittle, i'm gonna put more intrigues and more dillema to you.

please wait for another update and thanks for reading ^^