first meeting with shinee

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

LSM (Lee Sooman)   : oh, wasseoyo? (oh, u have come?)

You                          : ne wasseumnida (yes, I have come), annyeong haseyo sajangnim (you bowed)

LSM                         : anjuseyo (please take a seat), so you’re ____shi? I’m sure you already know why you are here now, so I guess we can just move to the important thing.. (he took some papers n put it on the table, so you take that papers and start to read it. What’s inside the paper makes you surprise)

You                          : sa..sajangnim, igeo.. igeo.. (this.. this..) (you cannot hide your expression, the chairman laugh seeing you)

LSM                         : ahahahahaa.. ne, _____shi this is your contract, as you know we don’t have much time here, it will be very helpful if you could read the contract now and decide whether you will take my offer (he smiles brightly, almost seen like a father to you, but you can’t just believe what he said)

You                          : ja..jamsimanyo (wa..wait a minute) sajangnim..  waeyo? (why?) why do you just offer me a contract? You don’t even ask anything about my background, it isnt a normal situation right? Especially in this big company, i can tell that it’s hard to even get an interview here.. (you stare at the chairman confusely)

LSM                         : hmm, I thought you know it already (he still smiles) we urgently need a manager since one of our group’s manager have to leave because of health matter.. Now that group has no manager and it’s kinda hard for me to personally deal with it because they have so tight schedules.. I’m thinking about job opening when one of our manager recommend you to me, I saw the resume and I’m content enough, u graduated from good college, and you have many experience even though you’re still an assistant. And also I believe in Kim manager’s (the name of your senior) ability to judge your work. Ne ne, i know that person (he smiles again, he know you surprise to hear him mention your senior’s name)

You                          : oh, ne, geuresseoyo (oh, yeah, so that’s how is it) well then I guess I have to hurry read and sign the contract right sajangnim? (I suddenly smile, all the nervousness are gone and I feel more relax)

LSM                         : hahaha, ne ne, I see you have a quick reaction, I think i like you already (the chairman laughs)

So you read the contract as  fast as you can, you don’t really mind about the salary because you’re a workaholic, you can’t wait to work, and this is just a perfect opportunity for your career..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After you signed the contract, chairman LSM say he will introduce you personally to all the staff there and to the group that you will manage.

You follow him, introducing yourself to everyone there, smiling, shake hands and make a friendly and professional impression..

LSM           : so this is it! I’ll finally introduce you to the group! (he lead you to the dance room, you can guess the group is having a dance lesson right now)

Shinee       : oh, annyeong haseyo sajangnim!! (you see 5 good looking guys bow and greet the chairman)

LSM           : annyeong kids, how’s your lesson? Keep doing your best okay! Now I’m gonna introduce you to your new manager, this is ______ shi, _______shi this Shinee, the group that you will have to manage from now on (he introduce you to the 5 guys)

You: oh, ne, annyeong haseyo, _____imnida (I’m ____), I’ll be your manager from now, bangapseumnida (nice to meet you)

Shinee       : NEE~ annyeong haseyo, bitnaneun shinee imnida (we’re shining shinee) jalbutakhaeyo (please take good care of us) (you smile, you can see why they’re called shinee, they are shining even when they’re introduce themselves, “what enthusiastic young boys” you thought)

LSM           : so then, I’m gonna leave you all here, I still have lots of things to do. Oh, _____ shi, I forgot to give you shinee’s schedule book, just take it from my secretary okay, ask anything you need to her, she’ll help you..

You            : ne, sajangnim, jeongmal kamsahamnida (thank u so much)

 

So the chairman leaves, leaving you with these 5 guys here. They staring at you, looking interested, and that’s make you feel a bit awkward.

Onew         : sooo,, ______shi, welcome to our company! (he smiles and his voice sounds so cheerfull, you can feel that this guy try to start a conversation with you and break the ice)

You            : ne, kamsahamnida, (you give a big smile) but firstly, can each of you guys introduce yourself? I’m so sorry but I still can’t recall your name, you know I’m bad at remembering names, especially those who I’ve never met personally (you laugh a little to change the mood, you can see that all shinee member are laughing together with you)

Onew         : geureom! (of course!) I’m shinee leader onew imnida, I was born in 1989

Jonghyun   : jeoneun (I’m) jonghyun imnida, born in 90, main vocal

Key            : jeoneun key imnida, born in 91, people call me almighty because I’m capable of doing everything (smile confidently)

Minho        : jeodo (me too) born in 91, main rapper, minho imnida

Taemin      : jeoneun maknae (youngest) taemin imnida, born in 93, main dancer (he smiles, you don’t really notice him before, but now that you look at him closely he looks very young and pure, and those eyes you see are the brightest eyes you have ever seen in your life..)

Jonghyun   : so what about you _____ shi? How old are you by the way?

Key            : ne, you looks so young, I wonder if you’re in the same age as me??

You            : (you suddenly realize that you’re still looking at taemin’s eyes, feeling a bit embarassed, you answer the question) o oh, ani, aniyo key, I’m older than you, I was born in 89 same as onew, which month were you born onew shi?

Onew         : december

You            : oh then I’m 3 months older than you, I was born in October.. well then, since I’m older than all of you what about calling me noona so we can be closer to each other? Calling “shi (miss)” is way too formal..

Shinee       : sure noona!!

 

 

 

So that’s it, 5 shinee members and you having a chit-chat. You feel that you will getting along well with them, they’re nice kids.. but you don’t know what will happen in the future right? What will happen to you as you work as shinee’s manager?