An Unexpected Oportunity

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 

And that’s why you are here today, on the waiting room of SMent, waiting for the chairman: Lee Soo Man. You can’t believe what you heard last night on your phone:

Your senior   : _____ (your name) yaa~, you won’t believe what I’m going to say!!

You               : mwoyeyo oppa? (what happened oppa?)  Is it good news? Your voice sounds very happy..

Your senior   : NE!! MAJA! (yes!! exactly!!) I asked you to give me your resume few days ago, gieok anayo? (do u remember?)

You               : ne.. what happened?

Your senior   : I told you I will help you find a permanent job didn’t i? so I  send it to some agency, under my recommendation of course,  as you know my name is  highly regarded in this business field, you should thank me later, kekeke. Well, get back to the point, one of the agency just called me, n they told me there’s a n empty spot for being a manager. They want you to come there tomorrow!! They said they’re in hurry..

You               : mwo? jinjjayo oppa? Jinjja?? (what? really oppa? Really??) You’re not joking aren’t you?

Your senior   : NE! of course it’s true, how could I joke about this important thing! Well, there’s one thing I haven’t told you,  and I bet you’ll have a bigger shock! The one wanting to hire you is SMent!

You               : mwo??! (you feel your strength leaving your body, fortunately you are standing near a sofa, you take a sit and wondering, you know you’re good at your job, but getting your first job at a company like SMent is what you can never imagine, SMent is the largest record label in this whole country, it’s feel like winning a lottery!)

Your senior   : ya? _____ ya?? You’re not fainted aren’t you?

You               : oh, ah, ani, aniyo oppa.. ( oh, ah, no, no oppa) so what time I have to go there tomorrow? (you’re trying to make your voice sound calm)

Your senior   : they said you can go directly to the chairman office at 9am. Don’t be late okay? First impression is so important!

You               : oh, oppa, have you even ever heard me getting late? I won’t..

Your senior   : ahahaha, ara ara (I know I know), you’re the best hoobae (junior) I’ve ever seen.. so good luck tomorrow okay! Hwaiting! (fighting!)

You               : gomawoyo oppa, jeongmal gomawoyo.. (thanks oppa, thank u so much) I won’t disappoint you..

Your senior   : ara (his voice’s soften, you can imagine he’s patting the top of  your head, you always consider him as your own big brother)

                       annyeong (good bye) _____ ya..

You               : annyeong oppa

 

“_____ shi, _____shi!” you heard someone calling your name. “oh ne, ne, jegayo” (oh yes, yes, it’s me) you see the secretary calling you. “sajangnim (chairman) has waited for you inside, please come in” she smiles. “ah ne, kamsahamnida” you force yourself to smile back at her, you stand up facing the chairman room’s door, you feel your hands trembling a little, you’re nervous. “gwenchana (that’s okay) ____ya, gwenchana” you talk to yourself trying to push away the nervousness, you put a big smile on your face, your hand reach the door handle and push it open..

 

 

 

 

 

kekeke, curious?? it's still a beginning.. "ll upload the story more..