Shinee's dorm

LOVE'S DILLEMA

 Jonghyun: here noona, let me help you! (jonghyun ask you to let him carried your bag)

You: oh, gomawo jonghyun-a..

 So this is shinee’s dorm? After finishing their practice, they offer to help you move to their dorm.. You disbelieve, this isnt look like a dorm where 5 guys live. It’s too.. clean!

Key: wondering why it’s so tidy noona? (key smiles proudly) you know, these boys call me “eomma (mom)” I’m the one responsible to take care of them. Even onew hyung act like a kid when we’re in dorm.. (key glance to onew)

Onew: (onew laugh) I’m hungry!! What can we eat tonight? (he flee to the kitchen to avoid key)

Jonghyun: I’ll just put this in to your room okay noona? (jonghyun takes your bag to a room, so you follow him, and the rest shinee member except onew are following too)

You see the room,  it’s a bit small but enough for you, one single bed, one table and one wardrobe.

Key: oh, it’s a mess! Why  manager hyung didn’t clean up after he leaved??  (key looks annoyed, yes, you can see the room is a bit in disorder) come on noona, let’s clean this up! You won’t be able to sleep in this kind of room!

Jonghyun: ommo, here it comes again: “key eomma”! Ignore that noona, he always nagging about little things. Key-aa, do you know you’re worst than a girl?? (jonghyun laughs, minho and taemin are laughing too)

 

So you and key tidy the room a bit while the rest of them are outside. Onew comes and say that he had bought a dinner for all of you.

You eat dinner while paying attention to them. You laugh a bit listening to their jokes. You feel like you’ve understood their personality already. A playful leader onew,  tricky yet considerate jonghyun, talkative key, serious-minded minho,  and spoiled maknae taemin, yes, you can tell that his hyungs always treat taemin nicely. One again your eyes stuck on taemin, why do you feel that he’s a bit quieter?

 

 

TAEMIN POV

It’s weird.. letting a girl come into our dorm, moreover she’s going to live here with us.  And why does this feeling won’t go away? My heart still flutters whenever I meet her eyes. I’ve never been like this before. Maybe because it’s the first time a girl step into my live. Yes yes, it must be the reason!

But then tonight, I can’t help myself but to stay silence, I’m afraid I will say or do anything stupid. I hope no one realize. I’m glad jonghyun and key hyung talk so much, It would be enough to cover me up.

 

 

ONEW POV

 Why doesn’t taemin talk at all? Now that I recall he doesn’t seem to talk much since this afternoon. Seolma?? (don’t tell me??) is it because this girl?