chapter 2

Heaven
TOP's POV
 
Few days later, my little sister will turn to 20. It's too bad that I can't see her and celebrate this special day. Her birthday always give me happiness and sadness. I'm happy because my little girl is already become a lady but I'm afraid I'll lose her too fast. I promised her to always be there, accompanied her through all of the painful medication.  But what am I doing right now? I'm here, in Korea. Living my dream, since she's still in LA and faced her illness alone. I felt very sorry for left her but I knew Kevin can take care of her. I miss her so much. I believed this would be hard for her to forgive me.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
This morning, me and my group member, BIGBANG just arrived from Japan. The manager gave us time for rest until afternoon and we've to come back for recording in YG Building. I'm so tired but this is my job. That afternoon, we arrived at YG building.
 
'It's 3.30 pm, we have meeting with YG hyung and he wants us to go to the club tonight.'  Manager hyung said.
 
'Hyung, I'm hungry. Let's go to cafetaria' Seungri said. He's the maknae in the group and he said with his puppy face.
 
'Okay, we'll go there.' Jiyong said. He always couldn't refused what the maknae wants. After that we heading to cafetaria for got some snacks. 4.30 pm we  went out from cafetaria and manager hyung told us to wait for him before heading to the club, so we just stood up at the main door while waiting for him.
 
'TOP hyung, since YG hyung wants to meet us at his club, lets go party tonight!' Maknae said again, asked to me.
 
'Yah, I'm tired' I said.
 
'Aigoo, please hyung plea- OMO!' He shouted when somebody hugged my back all of sudden and made all of us shocked.
 
'Oppa..Oppa.. You are my Oppa right?' She said.
 
After heard the voice, my mind went blank. I can't think anything and I found my self tearing up.
 
'Rei..?' I didn't believe my little sister is here.
 
'Oppa..' She said again and I could felt she loose her hugged after that she fainted.
 
'OMO! Rei! I shouted and hugged her.
 
'HYUNG! SHE'S FAINT' my dongsaengs kept shouting.
 
I scooped her and rushed to the hospital. The boys get along since they can't leave me alone. We arrived at the hospital and the nurses brought her to the emergency room and we were waiting outside. Jiyong was talked to manager hyung on the phone and explained our condition.
 
'Hyung, manager hyung would talk to you' Jiyong said while gave me his phone.
 
'Hyung, yeah I'm sorry. We're in the hospital. I will explain later. Yeah. Thank you Hyung. She's my little sister.'
 
I gave back the phone to Jiyong and my mind went blank again. I didn't have any idea why she's here.
 
'Hyung, can you kindly explain to us what happened?' Jiyong asked and I just stared blankly to my members. I only thinking about my sister now. If her life was in danger, I wouldn't forgive my self forever.
 
'Jiyong, let's talk again later. I don't think TOP hyung can explain to us now.' Youngbae said and all of them nodded while rubbed my back. My body was trembling and I couldn't think straight. God please save my sister!
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
An hour later, the doctor came out and I ran to him. The boys followed me, too.
 
'Doctor, how's my sister?' I asked.
 
'Do you know your sister's illness, sir?' He asked me.
 
'Yes, I know.'
 
'Well, I can say she's lucky this time. Her body is very weak and the attack got more dangerous every single time. I just want her to always rest and I'm asking you to relieve her stress. Her body temperature was high but we already gave her the medicines. She's fine now. You can see her.' The doctor explained.
 
I feel relieved to heard she's fine. 'Thank you, doc. Thank you' I said.
 
After that manager hyung came. Rei was moved to other room that I requested and we went there. After the last checked up from the nurse, I saw Rei on the bed and she wore oxygen mask. This is the view that I was used to see 2 years ago. But now the tools and cables which connected to her little body was increased and it's so painful to saw her in this shape. I can't controlled my tears and hold her hand. My members also saw her and comforted me.
 
'She's really beautiful,hyung.' Youngbae said.
 
'Youngbae hyung is true. I wonder if I can take her out.' Seungri said and he received my death glare while Daesung and Jiyong slap his head.
 
'Thank you guys. I'll talk to you later if she's fine.' I said while sat on her side and hold her hand. I really couldn't saw her in this shape. She's so tiny, so fragile. Her face was so pale and her breath was not stable and looked like it's easier for her to not breath at all.
 
After that, the boys and manager hyung went home, and I stayed in the hospital. 'I'm sorry Rei. Forgive Oppa, please. I love you.' I said and kissed her forehead. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
GD's POV
 
We're on our way to apartment now and left TOP hyung at the hospital.
 
'Aigoo, so she's TOP's hyung sister, huh? She's more beautiful than her picture.' Maknae said.
 
Yeah, actually all of us know that TOP hyung has a sibling since he always told us about her sister and showed us her picture, however we didn't know what happened in his family. But we knew that he loved her sister so much and sometimes he's tearing up when told us about his sister. A while ago we saw how weak his sister and it's also made us worried. TOP hyung was not in his right mind and can't think properly. I knew this would be hard for him but all of us will support him no matter what.
 
'Yeah, she's beautiful.' I answered him. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
*next morning*
 
Rei's POV
 
I opened my eyes and felt a warm hand hold mine. I looked at my side and saw my brother sleeping. I can't help but cried. My brother woke up because my motion and said 'Hey baby girl' he smiled at me and I can see his teary eyes.
 
'Oppa...' I couldn't said any words again and just cried harder.
 
'Ssh, don't cry again please. I'm here. Oppa is already here. I will not leave you again. Aigoo, my lady was such a cry baby now. Don't cry.' He said while my hair and kissed my forehead.
 
I missed him so damn much and now he's already here. 'Oppa, I'm not dreaming, right?' I asked him again.
 
'Aigoo, stop talking now, I'll call the nurses, after they check you, we can talk again. Arasso?' He said and I nodded my head.
 
After that the nurses came and checked me. I didn't want oxygen mask again and my fever was already down. I felt really healthy right now because I've seen my brother but the doctor said that I still have to rest in the hospital for few days later.
 
'Thank you, doctor.' My brother said after my checked up finished.
 
'Oppa' I tried to sit on my bed and he helped me. I could saw that his face was tired. I hugged him and started to cry again.
 
'Aigoo, Rei. I'm sorry, Oppa is really sorry. Don't cry again, please.' He said and rubbed my back.
 
'Promise me, promise that you will not leave me again.' I said.
 
He cupped my face with his hand and looked at my eyes. 'Baby girl, Oppa is really sorry for my fault last time and Oppa promise you right now, Oppa will not leave you again. Oppa really is sad if you act like this. Don't cry anymore. Oppa loves you so much.' He said.
 
I smiled at him and wiped my tears. 'I love you too Oppa, and I was forgived you from the first time ' I said.
 
After that, Oppa hugged me until I fell asleep. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Its weird huh? I met my brother already but I still have nightmare. I've found my self woke up with tears and my brother is nowhere in sight. I was alone in my room and this situation was made my fear getting bigger.
 
'OPPA! OPPA! SEUNGHYUN OPPA!' I shouted and cried harder.
 
I stood up and started messing my room. I threw up all stuffs in my sight and kept shouting.
 
'OPPA! OPPA!' I could heard foot steps towards my room and my door opened.
 
'OMO! REI!' I saw my brother and 4 boys entered my room and my brother hugged me.
 
'Rei, stop it. Oppa didn't left you. I'm here. I'm sorry' He said and rubbed my back. I just cried harder and hugged him back.
 
'I thought you left me again' I said.
 
'No baby girl, Oppa didn't left you' He said and scooped me.
 
The boys called the nurse and cleaned the mess. I felt bad and very sorry. The nurse checked me again and changed my IV. My brother stayed besides me and drift me to sleep. 
 
 
TOP's POV
 
I knew that she' s suffered after I left her, but I didn't think it would be this harmful. The doctor called me after she's fell asleep.
 
'Seunghyun, your sister are under strict medication, right?' He asked.
 
'I do think so, doc. I dont have any idea though why is she here.' i answered.
 
'Well, this long journey really made a huge impact for her and I can say that she's even risked her life. I want her to continue check up every week after she releases from the hospital, and I warn you  not to make her tired and stress because I'm scared she can't handle it.' The doctor explained.
 
'Yes, I understand doc. Mm doc, may I ask you?' I asked.
 
'Yes, go on.' He said.
 
'Is there any hope for my sister? I mean, is there any chance for her to be cured?' I asked him although I knew the answer already.
 
'Seunghyun, the only chance that she have, is to get transplant organ for her heart, but it is really hard to get. Practically, her chance is too small. I dont want to give you a too highly hope but I and my team here will always do the best for her.' he answered and I can feel my eyes are tearing up.
 
'I understand.Thank you very much doc.'  I said and went out from the doctor's room and got back to Rei's room. Outside the room, I sat down on the bench and cried. She's so fragile now and it's because of me.
 
'Hyung' I heard Jiyong said and felt hands patted my shoulder. The boys were here already.
 
'Hyung, we brought you clothes and food.' seungri said and smile widely. I wiped my tears and smiled to them.
 
'Waa thank you dongsaengs.' I said and patted his head.
 
'Hyung, what happened?' Daesung asked me. I was about to answered him when Rei shouted.
 
'OPPA! OPPA!'
 
'OMO! Is that Rei?' Youngbae said and all of us hurriedly ran to her room. When we opened the door, her room was already messed up that she even picked out her IV!
 
'OMO! Rei!' I shouted and hugged her.
 
'Its fine. Oppa is here. Calm down.' I said and scooped her.
'I thought you left me again.' She said. My heart felt like stabbed when heard she said that. She's being like this because of me. Because of my stubborness. I put her on the bed and drifted her off to sleep.
 
After she fell asleep, I sat on the couch with the boys. 'Sorry guys.' i said.
 
'No need hyung. We understand at all. Anyway, YG hyung gives you two days off for take care of your sister here.' Jiyong said. And suddenly I felt very sorry for my boss.
 
'I understand. I will call him later' I said. I went to take a bath for a while and we ate the food that Seungri brought together.
 
'Oppa..' Rei sobbed and I stood up to check on her. She's still sleeping but I can see tears dropped and she sobbed again.
 
'Nightmare, huh?' I her hair and kissed her forehead. I think i do the right things because after that she calmed down and back to her sleep.
 
'How's her now, hyung?' Jiyong asked.
 
'Well, according to doctor, her condition is stable now but she must totally rest and no stress and she has to check up every week.' I answered.
 
'But hyung, what's  Rei's illness?' Seungri asked me.
 
I forgot that they were so clueless about my sister condition. I was used to told them about her but I didnt tell about her illness. So I explained her illness to them and from their stared I can say that they shocked too.
 
'Omo, our Rei  is really pity. This must be hard for her.' Youngbae said.
 
'Yeah, and her condition is getting worse day by day since I left LA.' I sighed.
 
'Don't worry, hyung. We will take care of her too. You can count on us.' Jiyong said.
 
I smiled for his words and said 'Thank you guys. I owe you all a lot'
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
GD's POV
 
Her condition was in very bad shape. I didnt know how she could through this condition for a very long time. I salute her brave. She must be loved her Oppa so much. I promise I will help TOP hyung to take care of her. She's become part of us already.