Chapter 10

Heaven

Rei's POV

Its been a week since Kevin got back to LA and I'm enjoying every second in Korea. My foot was totally healed and I couldn't got more happier since Kevin gave me a car so I can drive whereever I want.

'Beautiful, are you serious? I can drive, you know' Seungri said when I asked him to accompany me to bookstore.

'Oppa, I guarantee you its really safe and my foots are good now.' I laughed.

'I'm sure TOP hyung will scold me once he knows about this.' Seungri said again.

'Don't worry Oppa, I'll protect you.' I said and patted his shoulders.

He my hair and smiled. 'Well, young lady. Let's go.' He said.

I drove to the bookstore eventhough I still not familiar with the road, but thank God I still made it. We arrived to the bookstore and when we came to the store, the girls started to recognize Seungri. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder to protect me and it made us like a couple. I've used with this act since the boys were always did this to me and fans knew it too because they already know who I am.

After an hour, I'm going to pay my books when I saw a familiar figure enter the bookstore. This figure wore a many diguises but I knew who he is for sure.

'Oppa, is that Jiyong Oppa?' I said and pointed that man.

'Huh? Where?' He said and looked at the direction where I pointed.

'Oh!  Its Jiyong hyung! Wait, is that Kiko?' He said when suddenly a beautiful woman approached him and they went out from the bookstore immediately. I kept my glance to him and after they went out I saw his car drove away.

'Who's that Oppa?' I asked. Well, I'm curious since its the first time I saw him with a girl.

'Well, she's our friend. She's a model in Japan and she's an ex.' He said made me raised my eyebrows.

'An ex for whom?' I said.

He laughed 'For Jiyong, hyung. Of course.'

I gasped in shock. She's Jiyong Oppa's ex.  Suddenly I felt ache in my chest, but its different with I usually felt. Its like.. I felt lost and blank.

'Beautiful, what's wrong? Are you tired? You look pale' Seungri said and checked my forehead.

'Ah, I'm fine Oppa. I'm just a bit tired' I said and smiled. He nodded his head and wrapped his arm around me.

'Let's go home, beautiful. I'll drive.' He pulled me to the car.

'Oppa, I want to go to YG building.' I said while he started the car engine.

'Beautiful, aren't you tired? You should go home instead.' He said and I shook my head.

'No, Oppa. I'll rest there. Pleaseeeee.' I asked him with my puppy face.

'Aigoo, okay. We'll go there but if you feel tired we'll go home.' He said and I smiled.

After an hour drove, we've arrived at YG building and walked toward to studio.

'Oppa' I ran to my brother and hugged him.

'Wow, baby girl. Did you had fun with Seungri? Did you have lunch already?' He said and my hair.

'No, I want to eat with you.' I said and he smiled.

'Okay, we'll eat now.' He said.

After that, me and the boys except Jiyong Oppa heading to the cafetaria.

'Oppa, where's Jiyong Oppa?' I asked to Daesung while choosed the menu.

'He went out awhile ago. I think he's going to meet someone.' He said and I nodded.

This is weird. I continuosly felt a little ache in my chest when I heard Jiyong with someone. What's wrong with me? I even don't have appetite to eat so I just mixed my salad and didn't eat it.

'Rei, why you not eat?' Youngbae asked me.

'Ne, Oppa. I just didn't feel to eat.' I said and my brother looked at me.

'Yah, are you sick? You look pale.' He said and checked my forehead.

'Omo! You've a fever! Do you bring your medicine?' My brother said and I shook my head.

'Its fine Oppa, I'll rest a bit and go back to home, okay.' I said.

'Please eat first, beautiful.' Seungri said and my hair.

'I don't want to eat Oppa.' I said again and my brother fed me immediately.

'Just one spoon, please.' He said.

I dont like when my brother showed me his sad face so I ate the food only 3 spoons because I felt like vomit already. After that we went tothe studio again for finishing the boys's schedules so we can go home together. I felt dizzy so I laid down on the couch. The boys wrapped me with blanket and took care of me. Aigoo, I felt really healthy a while ago but since I saw Jiyong my condition didn't going well. I could felt my temperature is going higher and my face was burning.

'Rei, are you okay? We can go to hospital now.' My brother said and caressed my cheeks.

'No, Oppa. Its just fever. I'll fine. Please finish your schedule first.' I said and smiled to him.

'Are you serious?' He asked me again. I nodded and said

'Yes, Oppa. I'll wait here'

'Okay, wait for me.' He said. Seungri was beside me and cleaned my sweat. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulders. He wrapped my shoulders to kept me warm. While I closed my eyes, I could heard a woman and man voices faintly. After that, I felt a hand touched my forehead.

'We need to go to hospital now.' someone's said and when I proceed to recognize his voice, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jiyong was talking with my brother. I didnt know but my chest felt warm suddenly when I saw him.

'Oppa..' I called him and they looked at me.

'Rei, we'll go to hospital, Okay.' my brother and Jiyong looked at me and I could saw their worry eyes. I just smiled at them and suddenly I heard a woman's voice that I've never heard before.

'Jiyong, is she okay?'  I saw a beautiful woman that I've seen awhile ago appeared in the studio. She walked closer to Jiyong and hold his hand. Seeing this view made my chest suddenly felt cold and banging.

'Uhuk, uhuk!' I coughed and covered my mouth with my hand. I felt blood in my mouth and when I would to check my hand, I've got attack immediately.

'Ah!' I shrieked in pain and holding my chest.

'Rei!' Seungri who still wrapped me shocked when I suddenly in pain . I could saw all of them rushed to me before everything become dark.



Jiyong's POV

it's been a week since Kevin got back to LA and I could proudly said that Rei was fine here. Her foot was healed quickly and her medical report always good  eventhough the doctor always said that Rei's condition is just stable, not getting better. But its okay for us since she's rarely got attack and she's being more bright than before. I always gave her my time much more than others so I could spent my time with her. Although she didnt know about my feeling towards her, I'm happy just to be her side. I want to protect her with my own. She's really precious for me. There's always time when I kissed her forehead or her temple or her hand just because I couldnt hold my feeling and I was so glad that one day I found her blushed and her reaction was so funny. I really want to tell her that I love her, but I couldnt because she's engaged already. I thought I'll wait until she's fell in love with me too and I want to make it quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning, I'm going to studio a bit late because I wrote lyrics until dawn and when I entered tha studio, I just found Daesung, Youngbae, and TOP hyung.

'hyung, where's maknae?' i said to TOP hyung.

'maknae was accompanied Rei to bookstore, she wants to go there.' TOP hyung answered me and my mind going blankly.

Suddenly I felt a bit pissed off. Actually, its not a big deal but knowing that Rei choosed maknae than me was a bit irritating. i can take her to anywhere she wants and give everything in the world for her but she didnt know it. My mood really bad this morning and I scolded everyone in the studio after that.


*ringggggringggggg*


'Yeoboseyo?' I said lazily without saw that caller's name.

'Ji, where are you? I'm in Korea now!' suddenly my eyes went bigger when I recognized the caller's voice.

'Kiko?' I asked again for just make sure and I heard a laugh that I've been love before.

'Yes, Ji. Its me!' she said. I become excited already and spook with a loud voice and made all of my members looked at me.

'Yah! Where are you? Why you didnt called me when you arrived? I can pick you!' I said and made her laugh again.

'Sorry, Ji. I've arrived yesterday and went straight to work. Now I'm free and I'll be back to japan tomorrow. So do you want to meet me?' she asked and I nodded my head eventough she cant see me.

'okay, I'll pick you. Where are you now?' i said.

'Im in bookstore in hongdae.' she said again.

'okay, wait a minute.' i said and hanged the phone.

Well, Kiko was my ex and she is our bestfriend so eventhough I didnt have any romance relationship with her again, me and the boys are still very glad if we can meet her and spend time with her since she is a very close friend.

'Hyung, Where are you going?' Daesung asked me and I nodded while preparing my disguises.

'I want to meet a relative.' i said and took my car key. I didnt want to told them that Im going to meet Kiko because I'll bring her to studio later and make a surprise for them.

An hour later, I've arrived to bookstore and made sure that my disguises were perfect. Being someone's ex made you didnt have a choice than still knew your ex's habit so I went straight to fashion book section. I knew she was there and I'm right. I tapped her shoulder and she shocked for a second until she realized me.

'Yah! How could you wore so many disguises? I thought you're an ahjumma awhile ago!' she said and made me laughed.

'are you done?' i said and she nodded.

'yep. Lets go ahjumma. Im hungry!' she said and we went out before someone could recognized me and her.

After that I drove to our favourite restaurant and booked a private room since I didnt want to make an issue. No, because i've already have someone special.

We ate and talked a lot. Well, we rarely have a communication because we're very busy so time like this is really precious for us.

'Ji, guess what?' she said, made me looked at her confused.

'what?' i said and she prepared something under table.

'Tadaa!' she showed me her hand with a ring on her finger. My eyes got bigger and my jaws dropped.

'Wait. What's that? Kiko? You're engaged? He proposed you?' i asked with disbelief and she nodded her head excitedly.

'Yes Ji, yes! He proposed me a week ago and I said yes!' she smiled and i could saw that she's very happy.

Well, we've moved on and she already had someone again. I'm happy for her since she introduced me to her boyfriend before and I could saw that he's a good man. I'm happy for she got someone better than me. She deserves it.

'Congrats you guys!' i shouted and hugged her.

She patted my shoulders and said  'Aigoo, i think you must looking for someone again, Ji. Its not true that a wonderful guy like you being alone. Well, its for the boys, too.' she said and laughed.

I stared at her suddenly. I forgot to tell her about Rei. She's looked at me suspiciously because I kept silent and she moved her face closer to me.

'Ji, dont say.' she said and I smiled widely.

'Oh my gosh! Who is she?!' she shouted and laughed.

'Im in love.' i said and smiled.

'Who is she, ji? Who is the lucky girl?' she said again.

'Well, i could said that I'm the lucky one instead of her.' i answered her and she shook her head.

'Aigoo, still so mushy, huh?' and then we both laughed. After that I told her about Rei and how I loved her so much already.

'She's new in my life but I'm ready for giving my life to her. She's everything for me. I cant imagine my life without her now. ' i said and Kiko smiled at me.

'I really want to meet her. When I can meet her, Ji?' kiko asked me again.

I remembered that she went to bookstore with Seungri this morning, and it made my mood going down again.

'she went out with Seungri this morning' I said.

'Wow is there someone jealous?' Kiko started to tease me and smiled widely. I just laughed and continued our chitchat.

'Do you wanna meet the boys? They're at studio now.' I said and she nodded her head.

'Yes! I missed them very much!'

After finished our meal, we heading straight to YG building. An hour later, we arrived and I saw Rei's car in parking area. Is she here? I became excited already and went to recording room immediately.

'Good evening' I said when entered the recording room and I saw her put her head on maknae's shoulder and she looked so pale. My heart suddenly beating very fast and I felt afraid. I rushed to her and bent down to watched her face. She closed her eyes and her breath was not stable.

'Seungri, what happened with her?' I started to panick and checking her forehead. She has a fever.

'She's got fever, hyung.' Seungri said and I went to TOP hyung.

'Hyung, we must go to hospital now.' I said and he nodded his head.

'Yes, I just finished this recording.' We rushed to her and I even afraid to touch her. She looked so fragile. TOP hyung scooped her and I caressed her cheeks.

'Rei, we'll go to hospital now, okay.' I said and she opened her eyes a little bit.

'Is she okay Ji?' Kiko asked me immediately and I was totally forgot about her since I saw Rei a while ago. Rei looked at me and Kiko and suddenly she coughed. She covered it with her hand and I could saw blood!

'OMO! HYUNG! BLOOD!' I shouted and all of us ran to the car and Rei was lost her consciousness.


TOP's POV

We're in hospital now. Rei got attack a while ago and her condition is getting worse. All of us waiting outside her room for an hour and the doctor was still inside. Kiko was here too but I felt sorry for her because I didn't welcomed her as well. My mind now is full with Rei. The boys kept comforting me and they all worried too. YG hyung called me a while ago but I gave it to Youngbae since I'm not in my right element now.

After waiting for I don't know how long, the doctor went out and we rushed to him.

'Doc, how's my sister?' I said and I could saw his sad face.

'Mr. Choi, can I talk to you in my room?' He said and I nodded.

'Hyung, I'm going with you.' Jiyong said and both of us followed the doctor.

We sat on his front chair and I couldn't hide my afraid. My hand was cold and I could felt my heart beating fast.

'Seunghyun, she's in bad shape right now. If you late brought her a while ago, i dont know what will happen. She got attack after a long time and its really dangerous. She had been passed her critical time but she still needs her treatment. Can you tell me why her condition was going down a while ago? Its like she was shocked and felt depressed at the same time.' The doctor said and made me shocked big time.

'I really didn't have any idea, doc. She's fine and very healthy. She's going to bookstore this morning and then she came to my place.' I said and he sighed.

'Well, seunghyun, I think you must find what reasons that made Rei very depressed so we can avoid it.' He said again and I nodded my head.

'She's fine now. She must rest for few days here and I want all of you to reduce her stress. Nurses will move her to the vvip room soon.' The doctor said again and we bowed to him before left the room.

After that me and Jiyong heading straight to Rei's room and found the boys and Kiko were there already.

'She's sleeping, hyung.' Youngbae said and patted my shoulder when I moved closer to her and touched her hand. Her breath is stable now and I felt very relieved.

'Thanks guys.' I said to them.


Jiyong's POV

She's depressed. Why? I really didn't have any idea. We always took care of her and this thing never happened before.

'Maknae, how was she this morning?' I asked seungri when we went out to eat. He's the last person who spent time with her.

'She's fine hyung. She's even drove this morning! Its shocked me too! Oh, we saw you, hyung! You met Kiko in the bookstore, right? We've there too! She looked weird after that, I think.' He said and I gasped in shock. Wait a minute. She saw me? She got attack because of saw me with Kiko?