Chapter 6

Heaven
TOP's POV 
 
*riinggggggringgggggg*
 
Okay, its so annoying. Who the hell is calling Rei in early morning like this? I really wanna ignore that but I pickup the call instead because I didn't want to woke her up.
 
'Hello? Who is this?' I said with my angry voice.
 
'Ah! Seunghyun! Its me, Kevin! May I ask for your help? I'm in front of your apartement now.' He said and I shocked.
 
'What? Omo,Kevin! Wait a minute!' I said and rushed for picked him up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Hey dude!' He said after saw me and gave me hug.
 
'Wow you didn't changed at all, still very handsome and stunning!' I said excitedly and hugged him back.
 
'Well, same as you, Seunghyun! or may I called the TOP?' He teased me and we laughed.
 
Its so good to saw him after 2 years. I brought him to the dorm and the boys seems to woke up already.
 
'Boys, this is Kevin and Kevin, this is Daesung, Seungri, and Youngbae. My group's member' I introduced him to them.
 
'Oh, you're Rei's fiancee, right?' Seungri asked him.
 
Kevin looked at me with his oh-they-already-knew stared and said 'Well, I'm the lucky guy.' and all of us laughed.
 
'I will waking up Jiyong hyung' Daesung said and went to Jiyong's room. All of us know that it wasn't easy to wake him up and since we have early schedule, my dongsaeng didn't have any choice except got scolded by him later because woke him up.
 
'Well, where's the sleeping beauty?' Kevin asked.
 
'She's in my room now. She's got an injury yesterday. Her ankle was twisted so bad and I'm so thankful that you're here right now because I need someone to watch over her. I got my schedule is very busy all day long' I explained to him.
 
'Aigoo, she's being careless again, right? Wait until I told you about all of her attitude 2 years ago and you wouldn't believed that she's your sister.' He said and I chuckled.
 
'Yeah, I knew some part of that and I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Do you want to see her? I think she's awake now' I said to him. Kevin nodded and followed me to my room. 
 
 
 
Rei's POV
 
'Baby girl..Wake up'
 
I heard someone talked and I could smell Kevin's perfume. Okay, I think I just dreaming so I decided to ignore the voice and continue slept. I could felt a hand caressed my cheeks. Oh, I remember that Oppa had early schedule today.
 
'Oppa...' I said and rubbed my eyes.
 
'Good morning, you lazy princess'
 
After heard that voice I gasped in shock and I found Kevin bent down beside my bed.
 
'Oppa!' I shouted and got up for hug him but my injury foot made me didn't able to got up from bed.
 
'Ouch!' I shrieked in pain and he rushed to help me.
 
'Aigoo, why you never obey what Oppa asked huh? you're being careless again' he said and hugged me.
 
My tears started to rolling down and I hugged him very tight.
 
'Oppa..Oppa.. You're here. I miss you so much Oppa.' I said and crying so hard. I missed him so damn much. I missed his scent. I missed his touched. I missed his hugged. I missed everything about him.
 
'Yah, Oppa is here. Don't cry, baby girl.' He said again and its need few minutes to calmed me down.
 
After my little drama, Kevin brought me to living room. The boys were already prepared and about to leaving.
 
'Be carefull Oppa' I hugged my brother.
 
'Thank you for watch over her Kevin. You can go to my apartment if needed.' My brother said and gave Kevin a keycard.
 
'Where's Jiyong Oppa?' I asked.
 
'He left first because Teddy hyung wants to meet him' Daesung explained.
 
After that, the boys left and I asked Kevin to brought me to my brother's apartment instead staying in the dorm because I want him to get some rest and my brother's apartment is more comfortable than the dorm for him. My brother's apartment is above the dorm and its quite big for him to live alone.
 
'What do you want to eat for breakfast, baby girl?' He asked me.
 
'I want pancake!' I answered.
 
'As always' he laughed and started to made breakfast. I really loved pancake that Kevin made. Its the best pancake ever, you know!
 
After finished, he served the pancake and prepared for breakfast.
 
'Do you want me to feed you, princess?' He said and I burst out laughed.
 
'Yah! Oppa! Why you being so cheesy, huh? I'm not that weak!' I said and slapped his chest.
 
'Aigoo, I just tried to made my princess happy since I couldn't celebrated her birthday yesterday.' He said with sad tone.
 
'No need Oppa. Let's eat now.' I said.
 
After got breakfast, we've watched TV and have some talk.
 
'So, how's your day here? I can see that the boys were very busy.' He opened the conversation.
 
'Well, sometimes I got along to their office, or if one of them got day off I'll spent my day with him. But the boys never let me all alone so I'm good' I answered and he nodded. I told him all the stories between me and the boys and he always chuckled or laughed.
 
'They saw your tattoo already? How's their reaction?' He asked again. I forgot to told him about my fight yesterday and how I got my injury.
 
'Aigoo, I knew that Seunghyun would mad at me once he knew about that. I'm sorry baby girl' He said and kissed my forehead.
 
'Its not your fault Oppa. I remembered that I even will not talk with you if you didn't gave me permission for the tattoo' I said to him.
 
He smiled and said ' You really made me crazy that time, you know?' He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.
 
I smiled if remember how that time my life was really miserable and my whole world was crushed.
 
'Thank you, Oppa. If that's not because of you, I might be dead 2 years ago, even yeah I'm dying now but my life is perfect and I don't have  regret living on it.' I said and hugged him.
 
'Hey, don't you dare say about dying again, little girl. You're very healthy in my eyes now so no need to say that.' He patted my head and I giggled.
 
'I know Oppa. I'm sorry.' And there's a long silence after that.
 
'Oppa, how about my parents?' I asked him.
 
'Ah! I forgot to told you before. Your parents already knew that you had left the hospital, baby girl.' He said and I gasped in shocked.
 
'What?!' I looked at him in disbelief and he laughed.
 
'Aigoo, you're really cute if you shocked like that.' He pinched my cheeks.
 
'Oppa! Don't joking around me, what should I do now?' I'm so afraid if my parents found me.
 
'Well, you must say thank you to my brilliant brain, princess. I told them that your doctor said its good for you to have some vacation so I said that now you're on treatment vacation in somewhere in London instead of you escaped to Korea and met your brother. And thanks to me again, because of that they decided to gave you a villa in Alpen for your birthday present. I bet you will loved the villa' he explained.
 
I really got shocked BIG TIME!
 
'Villa? For what?' I asked in disbelief.
 
'For you to get some rest, princess and believe me, Alpen's air is good for your health, make you stay young. You can spend years in there without getting old.' He said again and I burst out laughed.
 
'You must be kidding me, Oppa.' I sighed.
 
'You don't  believe me, huh? We can go there right now If you not believe. I've the key with me.' He said and smiled. I stared at him with my oh-come-on-get-a-life stared.
 
'You can have it Oppa. I don't need that.' I said and crawled in his arm again.
 
'Aigoo, baby girl. You still mad at your parents, huh? Hey, they working all the time for gave you those luxuries, don't you understand?' He said and my hair.
 
'Oppa, how many times I must told you. I don't need their money, I need THEM. I don't mind being poor forever if with that they can have time for me.' I said with my shaky voice and about  to cry.
 
'Hey hey hey, don't cry. I'm sorry for bring this topic out. I'm sorry, Okay.' He said and wiped my tears.
 
Yeah, actually I didn't hate my parents. I hate them because they didn't have time for me and always worked. They usually texted me sometimes but rarely to have talk with me. Sometimes I felt like an orphan, you know. Me and my brother always envying the other childs who could spend their day with their parents. Kevin was liked me so we always played together before since our parents always busy. I mean, I'm sick! I'm very sick and I'm dying. I could die anytime but they even didn't give a damn about me and just gave their money. I always couldn't controlled my tears if talked about my parents so I cried river and Kevin comforted me.
 
After that, Kevin brought me to ice cream parlor to lit up my mood. Seriously, I could be very childish and lost my maturity if I with Kevin. Kevin is everything to me after my brother.
 
'Rei, I've met Daesung, Seungri, and Youngbae. Who is Jiyong anyway?' He asked. So I explained him everything about Jiyong. How good he is, how he always blushed when I kissed him, and how cute he is when he shouted.
 
'He's really had swag Oppa. You have to very close to him so you can know how sincere he is and I don't know but I...' I stop talked and thinking. Must I say to him that I always feel weird if he's around?
 
'Whoa, calm down, baby girl. Is he very good to you? I can't wait to meet him.' He said and patted my head.
 
Suddenly I felt very embarassed because being over excited.
 
'We can meet them, Oppa. We can go to their performance's place and give them surprise!' I said and he smiled.
 
'Alright! Let's be a fanboy and fangirl!' I clapped my hand and suddenly got more excited. I bought ice cream for them,too since I knew my brother loved it so so so much. After that, we went to MBC building. Bigbang was nowhere to be found but MC already said that the next performance is Bigbang. Kevin helped me to stood up and hugged me so the other girls can't hurt me and my injury foot . I texted my brother and the boys so they knew that I'm here for them. 
 
To : all
Your no 1 VIP is watching! Fighting Oppars! 
 
Few seconds later, the boys replied my texted one by one.
 
From : Seunghyun Oppa
Where are you? Be careful, okay. Go to the waiting room if you can. I'll asked my manager to fetch you.
 
From: Jiyong Oppa
Yah! Go to the waiting room now! You can get hurt if watching us from the audience area!
 
From: Youngbae Oppa
Aigoo. Be carefull, bigbang's lady! :D
 
From: Daesung Oppa
You are here? Be carefull!
 
From: Seungri Oppa
Watch over me, beautiful! :D
 
I just smiled read their text. I'll fine since Kevin was here with me. So I ignored their messages and continue watching.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Please welcome, BIGBANG!' The Mcs said and the audiences screaming. The boys came out and the fans started to shout their name. I can't help but smiled proudly. What can I say? They are my Oppars!
 
'Oppa! Look! Its my brother!' I said excitedly to Kevin and he laughed.
 
Before their performance, the MCs interviewed them one by one. Meanwhile my brother is talking, Seungri found me and he waved. I waved him back and said 'Fighting'. Seungri whispered something at Jiyong and he looked at me immediatelly. He stared at me and I could felt my face slowly turned red and my heart beat getting faster.  Ugh, what is this?
 
After the short interview, they started the performance and I told you that the boys were FREAKING AWESOME! I enjoyed every seconds in their performance and I realized that Jiyong always staring at me. I mean, he always looked at my side but I could felt his stared burn me inside. After 2 songs, they went to backstage.
 
'We can go to their waiting room Oppa.' I said to Kevin.
 
'Do you want to go there? Okay. Let me help you.' He said and scooped me up. Well, my foot needs 1 week to heal perfectly and its still hurt to moving my foot. 
 
'Excuse me. Are you TOP's sister?' A man asked me and I nodded.
 
'Please follow me. They are waiting for you.' He said and smiled. We arrived at the room. Kevin helped me to stood up and opened the door.
 
'Beautiful!' Seungri shouted and rushed to hugged me.
 
'Omo omo Oppa!' I laughed and hugged him back.
 
'Yah! Seungri-ah!' Jiyong shouted again and Seungri released his hug.
 
'Wow wow be careful, baby girl' Kevin hold my body and wrapped his arm around my waist. The boys started to gathered around me.
 
'Hey, princess.' My brother hugged me and kissed my forehead.
 
'Oppa! You were FREAKING AWESOME you know! Congrats you guys!' I shouted at them and they laughed.
 
'Aigoo, come here you little lady.' Youngbae said and hugged me. The boys laughed and talked with Kevin too but I can see Jiyong was not  as happy as the others.
 
'Rei, is that Jiyong?' Kevin said to me and I nodded.
 
 'Oppa! Jiyong Oppa! Come here!' I waved to him since he were in the corner. He approached me slowly and I said to him.
 
'Oppa, this is Jiyong. Oppa, this is Kevin' I introduced them and they shook hands
 
'Nice to meet you, Jiyong. Rei was told me everything about you and I can't wait to meet you. Anyway thanks for your help when I'm not around her' Kevin said.
 
Jiyong just smirked and said 'Yeah, don't mind it. I'm happy though.' He said and patted my head. After that, there's a long silence and I could felt the awkwardness.
 
'Ah! Since we are gathering here, let's have welcome dinner for Kevin! We didn't have schedule anymore, right?' Seungri said and all of us agreed with him.
 
My brother said that he has something to talked with Kevin so me and the boys went using their van. My brother and Kevin went using Kevin's car. Daesung was the one who scooped me and I really can't stand with Jiyong's stare. Seriously, is he try to melt me with his stare?
 
Inside the van, I sat between Jiyong and Daesung. The boys always teased me and made me laugh but Jiyong just kept quiet and slowly leaned his head on my head. I thought he was very tired so I let him be.
 
'Owow we've got trouble here' Daesung said after we've arrived to the restaurant. Seems like the fans had followed our vans and they made a crowd in front of restaurant already. I couldn't even saw the front door and it seems impossible too for walk to the reaturant without people notice us.
 
'Hello, hyung.' Jiyong said through the phone. 'Yes, I think about that, too. Okay, wait a minute' He said and gave his phone to me. 'TOP hyung' he said and I answered the call 'Yes, Oppa?' I asked him.
 
'Baby girl, it's very dangerous here. We should go to another place, okay?' He said.
 
I knew the boys worried about me but I now that they were very hungry and deadly tired. 'Its okay, Oppa. We can have dinner here. I know you're hungry already.' I said and he sighed.
 
'Baby girl, are you sure?' He asked again and I nodded even he can't looked at me.
 
'Yes, Oppa.' I said.
 
After that, we decide to went out from our van and go inside the restaurant. Jiyong scooped me while the rest guard us. Okay, I could saw a lot of girls were gathered around us already and we started to move.
 
'Oppa!' 'Oppa!' 'Who's that?' I can heard they shouted.
 
Seriously, I'm so afraid now and I could felt my body was trembling. We went through the crowd and suddenly I felt my hair was pulled and since I wore short, I felt people scratched on my bare skin that they can touched. I can't said anything but just felt ache all over my body even though Jiyong and the boys protected me.
 
Finally, we arrived to inside the restaurant and the boys booked a private room already. Jiyong sat me down and I could fell the scratch and my injury foot was so painful.
 
'Omo! Rei, you're bleeding!' Seungri pointed at my foot and I could saw some long scratched on my bare skin. The scratches was bleeding and I told you its very painful. Jiyong rushed to me and hold tissues to cleaned my wound.
 
'Oppa. Oppa. Its okay. Let me do it by myself' I said to him and smiled. Okay, I'm used to be strong and this scratches were nothing to me. I thought of that so I could lessen the pain. I tried to cleaned up my wound and the boys tried to helped me but I really can't did it because its so painful.
 
After that, my brother and Kevin came to the room.
 
'Omo! Rei!' My brother and Kevin rushed to me after they saw my wound.
 
'Oh my God, baby girl! What happened to you?!' My brother checked me and I didn't know what to say but just smiled.
 
'Its okay Oppa. Its okay.' I said.
 
'Wait here, Oppa will get first aid' he said and got up.
 
'I go with you, hyung' Jiyong stood up, too. Kevin just stared at me and suddenly he scooped me up.
 
'Boys, I'll bring Rei to rest room first. We must clean her wound' he said to the boys and they just nodded. We went to rest room and after he put me down, he bent down to my knee and cleaned my scratch with a wet towel that he asked before. I fist my hand and bit my lip to hold the pain. My eyes were already teary since its very painful.
 
'Do you know, baby girl? Its okay to cry if you want to. No need to hold your pain alone.' He said and smiled at me.
 
After heard what Kevin said, I couldn't hold my tears anymore and I bursted to cry. Kevin stood up and hugged me tightly. I cried hard on his hug and released all of my pain. I hold too many pain before and heard someone said like that at me was so relievingand I cried for I don't know how long.
 
'Aigoo, you're my strong lady. Even if you don't want people to see your tears, you can always show it to me. Do you understand?' Kevin said and kissed my forehead.
 
I just nodded and hugged him agaim. Kevin was always be my saviour. I depend my life on him. Even he lying to me, I think I can always believe him again and again.
 
After that, we back to our room. The boys really entertained me and I forgot about my pain. When we decided to went back to the dorm, the crowds were still there, but I could saw that they became more behave and let us went inside the van smoothly. I choosed to go using Kevin's car with my brother. We arrived at the dorm safely and I told my brother that I want to sleep at his apartment with him and Kevin. So the three of us said good bye to the boys and went to his apartment.
 
'Home sweet home!' My brother said while we enter the apartment. My brother put me down on the bed and prepared it for me to sleep.
 
'Oppa, I want you and Kevin to sleep beside me.' I said with my puppy face.
 
'Aigoo, baby girl. We may kick on your foot, you know?' Kevin said, made me giggled.
 
'Its okay. I'll punch your face if it happen Oppars.' I said and pulled their hands.
 
'There's no thing in the world that can make ma happier than this, you know.' I said and stared at their face.
 
'Yah, go sleep now, I'm tired.' My brother hugged me and we drifted to dreamland already.