Chapter 23

Heaven

'Hey hey Rei, are you sure? You just woke up yesterday and now we're going out?' I said to her who still walking and dragging me to follow her. We're already at parking lot and I dont know why we could escape from the hospital that smooth.
'Im expert if it comes to escape, Oppa, now where is your car?' She asked me
'Wow wow, we're not going until the doctor said yes, princess. We have to tell Top hyung, too. Im not bring you anywhere' I still insisted.
'Oppa, Seunghyun oppa already knew that we are going out, I told him before, and we're not going too far, I just want to have some boyfriend-girlfriend moment with you' she said and pouting cutely.
Aww, how can I resist this cutie.
'are you sure, beb?' I looked at her and saw glimpse in her eyes.
'I promise to you whenever I feel like a crap again I'll tell you first' she said and hugged me.
'You have to promise me, okay. I wont let you leave me again. And stop with this crap word, princess' I said and kissed her forehead.
She giggled before I hold her hands and walked toward my car.
'Let me drive, Oppa' She said but I dragged her toward passenger seat, opened the door and forced her to sit.
'You sit here or we're not going anywhere' I said to her.
She's pouting again and I found it really cute! So I just fasten her seatbelt and kissed her cheeks.
'Pouting like that again and I'll bite your cheeks, ma lady' I sais and went to driver seat.
'So, where are we going?' I asked and the car engine.
'Disneyland!'

After awhile, we arrived at Disneyland. There was not many people and the weather was very great.
'Its been a while for me to go play at amusement park like this' I said and hold her hand.
'Well, it must be fun for you since you're very busy, Sir' she said and hugged my arm.
I smiled and ruffled her hair, 'Lets go'

We bought the tickets and went inside. We roaming around, holding each other's hand, she wanted a cute hat, and we took photos. A lot of photos. I didnt know why she insisted to took photos that much, she sometimes just took photos of me and not her.
'My boyfriend is such a cutie' she said after took photos of me for millionth time.
'Yah, i want to take photos of you too, give me that camera' I said but she holds back and walked backwards.
'Buuuuu! No I wont give it to you' she said and started to run away
'Hey, hey Rei! Be careful!' I shouted to her when I saw she's about to bump into some girls, and she really did fell. Jeez that girl!
'O my God im sorry!' She said while struggling to stand up.
'Look at your step, miss!' The other girls seemed angry at her so I ran to her and helped her to stand up.
'Im sorry miss, she was being careless' I said and the girls suddenly turned pale like they are just saw a ghost.
'G-DRAGON? YOU'RE GDRAGON RIGHT?'they shouted at the same time, made me shocked and automatically hugged Rei.
After a short unexpected fanmeet finally the girls let us go and I hold Rei's hands tighter now, somehow it didnt feel safe anymore since I met my fans here and they actually could follow us anywhere. Thankfully its already sunset and I thought Rei is tired.
'Lets go home and grab something for dinner' I said
She remain silent and stopped.
'What?' I asked her.
She smiled at me and suddenly came closer, pulling me to her and kiss my lips deeply. We're in the middle of crowd and I really didnt expected this but I responded to her kiss anyway and hugged her tightly. We kissed each other passionately for a long time and I could hear some people laughs when they are passing us. Is it just me or I heard cameras too? Well I dont even care actually because this girl who I loved so dearly was in my arms. After the kiss, she hugged me tightly then smiled at me.
'Wow that was fun. i now know why public figure would love to do that' she said, made me ruffled her hair.
'Yah, you are the world's attention now. You might be explain this to YG hyung later when he scold you, I wont help you' I said to her playfully and holding her hand, walking to the parking lot.
'Liar. I know you will call Sajangnim first' she said, made me giggled.
'Well, I just want him to know that I couldnt resist this girl in front of me' I said and kissed her cheek.
She blushed and hugged my arm tightly.
'So, since its already dark lets go home. Do you want to go back to hospital or go home?' i asked her when we already in my car.
'Since its my escape we couldnt go to the both places Oppa' She said.
'So where are we going now, princess?'
'My apartment'

A while later, we arrived at a big buiding where she called it her aparment.
'Wow, Top hyung werent kidding when he said you guys quite wealthy' I joked and she dragged my hand.
'Well, actually my parents bought me another apartment but I sold that one and bought this instead. Just to know would they be angry at me or not. Turned out they thought its a right decision because this place is nicer and they decided to bought a whole building. I just didnt ever understand their mind' she said sounded a bit sad. I hugged her shoulder and she smiled at me.
'Im fine, Oppa. Dont worry' she kissed my cheeks. We arrived at her and entering the room. Its beautiful, same as the whole building but it livelier with a lot of Rei's color in it.
'Wow'
'Im sorry because it maybe seem a bit mess for a neat-freak like you Oppa' she said.
I walked towards her and carried her bridal style.
'Wow wow Oppa' she said and chuckled.
'Well, every corner of this place really scream your name, princess and Im glad you let me know about your sweet secret' I said and kissed her forehead. She looked up and brought my lips to hers. We kissed again and it feels so right for me. I brought her to the bedroom without breaking our kiss and I laid her down. She placed her arms around my neck and deepened our kiss. My heart beat faster, her action like this surely . She broke the kiss and looked at me dearly. Beautiful.
'You're the most beautiful person I ever met, do you know that?' I said and kissed her forehead.
We're now lying face to face, she hold my hand and kissed it. I just cant get enough admiring her beauty although she's a bit pale.
'Oppa' she said
'Hm?'
'Im hungry' she said and smiled apologetically
I laughed and gave her a peck.
'Lets order something' I said.
I check my phone and woah there's i-dont-know-how-many messages, calls, mentions, etc.
'Oppa, im going to take a bath, okay? Just order anything you want' she said and left me alone.
I ordered food and started to check my messages. Mostly it was Top hyung, my member, my family and YG hyung. Well, looks like our photos had been published. I decided to call Top hyung first since I thought he'll be deadly worried
'Hey, hyung'
'Ji? Where are you?'
'We are in Rei's apartment. She's doing fine. Im sorry we made you worried' i said to him. His voice was so heavy and sad. I dont know why.
'I know. Im not worried since I know she's with you. Thank you so much Ji. Thank you so much for loving her. I owe you a lot. I'll drop by tomorrow. Just do everything she wants, okay. I beg you and thank you Ji' he said, made me confused
'What?'
'Have fun' he said and ended the call.
I know he's weird.
I decided to check my twitter and i saw the photos of me and her today. Its quite good actually. I didnt realized my self smiling when I looked at it. She's an angel and I dont want her to leave me. I decided to post our photo when we smiled to each other after the kiss with caption
'The biggest love of my life had been awake'.
A while later, the food had arrived. I arrange the food in the table when I saw another bedroom. I opened the door and the lamp. And I saw a big photos of her and Kevin. They were smiling and hold each other's hands. I walked to the desk and saw a lot of photos there. From the childhood time with Top hyung, Kevin, and Rei. They always together. i sighed. Kevin is gone. I feel sad and guilty. My eyes roaming around the room when I saw Rei's face on the wall. It made by Rei's compiles photo and in all those photos, Rei was smiling. Kevin loves Rei this much. This is Rei who he loved so dearly, so patiently. I didnt realized my tear already dropped when I feel a pair of warm hands hugged me from behind.
'This is Kevin's room' She said. I just froze and let her hugged me while my tears wont stop. I feel my back was wet too. She's crying.
'Im sorry' i said to her. I turned my back and hugged her.
'Oppa...' She said and pull herself from me. Her face still wet from tears.
'Yes, babe?' I said and wiped her tears with my thumb.
'I love you.. I love you so much..I just want you to know that I love you..' She said and cupped her face. She's crying again. She looked so weak, so fragile, so pale. I cant hold my tears too and just hugged her tightly.
'I dont want to leave.. I want to be here with you..' She said again, her body started trembling.
'Its hard Oppa.. Its really hard..why this is happened to me??.. I just want to love you for the rest of my life.. I just want to stay by yourside...' She screamed.
'You wont go anywhere, Rei. I promise I wont let you go again. Dont say something like that again, please' I said and kissed her head.
'Just..promise me..promise you wont hate me..Oppa, promise me..' She said again and looked at me sadly.
I looked at her and confused. I just didnt stand her sad face like this so I didnt said anything and just kissed her. I kissed her deeply, releasing all my love, my sadness, my frustration, my anger. I felt the salty tears from we both but she kissed me back passionately. I lead her to the bed without broke our kiss and I can feel her hands started to unbotton my clothes. Im on top of her and still kissed her when I throw my clothes away and just then I realized that she just wore a bathrobe. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She's still swimming in tears but yet so beautiful.
'How cruel I am to you, Oppa. Look, you became this thin. Did you barely eat? Im sorry Oppa' she said to me and touching my chest.
I didnt answer and just kissed her neck passionately. I kissed every inch of her face, her ear, made her let out a moan and her voice just made me wanna do more. I my pants and my kiss went down from her neck to her , her stomach. 'Oppa.....oppa...'
'Yes babe, just tell me if it hurts'

'Ji..Jiyong..'

'yes babe, call my name. I love to heard that. '

We cried and laughed together while we became one. She keep telling me she loves me and I just kissed her as much as she said that. I hold her hands to the sleep when we already tired. She looked pale but at the same time so alive. She laughed and smiled that I love the most. We sleep together with our hands linked together and with our body touching each other. I feel so happy and grateful that I have her in my life.