Chapter 13

Heaven

Rei’s POV

I opened my eyes and saw my brother besides me. ‘Oppa.. where am I?’ I said. I felt dizzy and tried to remember what happened to me.

‘Rei, we’re in hospital’ He answered me and my hair.

Hospital? Suddenly I remembered about the car accident and Jiyong. ‘Oppa! Where’s Ji-’ I shouted and got up from bed. I couldn't said any words again after I saw him on the bed besides me. He still not opened his eyes.

‘Ah..’ i felt my eyes burning and my tears started to fell. So its not a  dream that he got hit because protected me?

‘Its alright, Rei, He is fine. He will open his eyes soon. Dont worry’ My brother said and hugged me meanwhile I cried in his embrace.

‘Its my fault Oppa! Its my fault!’ I started to shouted again. He kept cooing me and rubbed my back.

‘No, its not. Dont blame yourself too much. No one will blame on you, Rei ‘ he said again and released his embrace.

I moved my body closer to Jiyong and sat on the chair besides him.  I touched his hands, his face and his wound. He’s warm, and pale, and yet so beautiful.

‘Oppa, im sorry. Im so sorry Oppa’ I said and burst out cried again. My brother accompanied me crying until I fell asleep while holding Jiyong’s hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Rei...’

‘Rei...’

‘Wake up..’

I heard someone called my name and slowly i lit my face and I saw Jiyong’s eyes were staring at me. He’s awake! He opened his eyes! I looked at him with disbelief and couldn't said anything. After that he smiled and squeezed my hands lightly.

‘Hey, beautiful. Why you slept like that, huh? Did your body felt stiff?’ He joked and laughed. I still stared at him and didn't move at all.

‘Hey, Rei. Whats wrong?’ he asked again.

I cried. I cried so hard that I couldn't even facing him. How can he still treat me good when I’m the one who made him injured?

‘Oppa, Im sorry. Im sorry. Its my fault. Its all my fault.’ I said while crying and covered my face with my hands.

After that I felt warm hands pulled my hands from my face and Jiyong lifted my chin. He just got up from his bed and now facing me. He used his thumb for wiped my tears and I can saw he smiled.

‘Rei, look at me. Dont cry, beautiful. Its hurt me more if you cry like this although you’re still beautiful with your tears but smiles fit you more. Im fine. I’m okay and still kicking. No need to cry for me.’ He said and I could saw sincere in his eyes.

‘But Oppa.. This is my mis-‘  He cut my words by kissed me.

He kissed my lips.

And suddenly I felt butterfly in my stomach. Its weird because Im used to kiss people but with Jiyong everything is turned like my first time. He kissed me softly and I didnt know how to respond.

‘Ouch!’ He suddenly broke the kiss and hold his wound.

‘Oppa! Are you okay!? I’ll call the nurses!’ I stood up and when I was turned my body to went out, he holds my hand.

‘Don’t go’  He said. I stopped and turned my body. ‘Oppa, your wound-‘

‘I just need you by myside and I’ll be fine’ He cut my words again.

 I just stood there while staring at him and finally said ‘Fine, I’ll be here. But you have to rest.’ I walked closer to him and helped him to laying on his bed again.

‘Is it hurts?’ I asked and he shook his head. Liar. I knew its hurts so badly.

‘Oppa, you must rest’ I said again and covered him with blanket.

‘Then sing a lullaby for me’ He asked.

‘Oppa..’

‘Just sing, please. I want to hear your voice until I  sleep’ He said again and smiled.

How I loved his smile, and I would do anything for keep his precious smile. And then I found my self sang my lullaby song, which is the one that he sang to me last time. Soon, he closed his eyes and his hands holds my hands more tightly.

‘Rei...’ He said

‘Hm?’

‘I love you’

 

Jiyong’s POV

She blamed herself. Too much. She cried so hard and its ached my hart so badly. She even didnt look at my face and covered her face. Argghh this was so frustrating! I pulled her hands and lifted her chin so she could look at me. She’s very beautiful even her face was full of tears. I smiled and said  ‘Rei, look at me. Dont cry, beautiful. Its hurt me more if you cry like this although you’re still beautiful with your tears but smiles fit you more. Im fine. I’m okay and still kicking. No need to cry for me.’

She said her sorry again and before she could finished her words, I kissed her lips.

I kissed her.

FOR GOD’S SAKE KWON JIYONG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

I could said she’s shocked at first, but she didnt ignored me so I stayed kiss her for a while when suddenly my head hurts and made me shrieked in pain. ‘Ouch!’ She started to worried again and going to called the nurses when I hold her hands unconsciously. I know I just need her by  myside. After arguing a little bit, she finally sat besides me again after helped me to laying down. I asked her to sing, and she’s pouted. God she’s so cute. Then she sang a lullaby for me while I hold her hands. I feel sleepy but I dont want to stopped listening to her.

I love her.

I love her scent.

I love her voice.

I love her smile.  

I love her touch.

 I love her laugh.

I love her eyes.

I love her besides me.

‘Rei, I love you..’ I said out of conscious

 

Rei’s POV

He’s snoored soundless. He just said he loves me and now he’s sleeping, and his hands still holding my hands. He said he loves me. And now my heart beated like there’s no tomorrow. Did he really meant it? Did he really loves me? I used my free hand to touched his hair and smiled.

‘Oppa, i’m a dying person. How could you love me? I was such a burden’ I smiled and felt my tears were running out again. This time, I didnt wanna released his hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next 3 days,  all of us were already back to Korea. Jiyong’s wound was healing so fast and he always talking about got back to work. We couldnt stop him at all since he is a workaholic and it really need a lot of effort for made him rest. He didnt talked about his confession after that. I knew he said it unconsciously and I didnt want to bring this topic out again. I’m scared.

‘Baby girl, is there something that bugging your mind? You are being a bit quite after we got back from Japan’ My brother asked me while both of us having breakfast. Today is my check up’s schedule and he got a day off from YG Sajjangnim as usual.

‘No, Oppa. I just..thinking’ I answered him. I could not even told him about my feeling because I didnt want he to be awkward with me or Jiyong. Actually, my heart always beats fast and uncontrolled if Jiyong was around me, and I knew the reason. I love him. I love him so badly. And when he said he loves me, I could not get any happier since the person i loved, loves me back. But I’m dying. I will die anytime soon, and I didnt want to hurt Jiyong. I didnt want to start something when in the end it will be just him. Not us.

‘Rei, you can talk anything with me, you know.’ He came closer and pulled me to his embrace.

I know it. I know that he will always be there for me. But i just can’t.

‘Yes, Oppa. Dont worry’ I said and hugged him back.

 

TOP’s POV

‘How’s her, doc?’ I asked the doctor when her check up was finished.

‘She’s doing well and her condition is stable now.’He answered.

I felt relieved and happy. At least her condition was not being worst after the accident.

‘But Seunghyun, she really needs her treatment’ He said again.

‘What? Do you mean her treatment in LA?’ I asked.

‘We can do that here, but we need her to stay at the hospital. It will be dangerous if she got attack at this time and she far from the hospital’

I thought about it for a bit.

‘I dont think she will agree but if that is the best for her, I’ll try to talk about it. Thank you, doc.’ I said and left the room.

Yeah, she’s not become worst. Not yet. The doctor’s words told me that she will be. Soon.