chapter 4

Heaven
Rei's POV
 
I woke up the next morning and found my brother slept with his arms wrapped me. I feel so happy right now and I kissed my brother's forehead.
 
'Hyung, wake up! We're running late!' Seungri shouted from the outside.
 
I thought my brother and the boys have to work so I decided to wake him up. He's not changed at all. Waking up my brother is more difficult than moving a mountain.
 
'Oppa, wake up. You've to work' I said and moving his body.
 
'Mmmmmmm' he even not opened his eyes. I thought it's time to my secret weapon.
 
'Oppa, I've nosebleed' I whispered and he gasped in shock. 'Omo! You okay? Where's the tissue?' He got up and cupped my face.
 
I cant help but laughed. 'Kidding, Oppa.' I said and he looked at me shockingly. 'Yah, dont kidding me like that again. Do you want Oppa to get heart attack every morning, huh?' He said and hugged me.
 
' I'm sorry Oppa. You have to work, right?' I asked.
 
'Yeah, you will come with me so be prepare. Arasso?' He said and I nodded.
 
 After an hour preparing, me and the boys went to YG building. Since I didn't brought any clothes, my brother borrowed me his shirt and I told you, it was super big.
 
'Oh, why you using hyung's shirt, beautiful?' Seungri asked.
 
'I didn't brought many clothes, Oppa.' I answered.
 
'We can go shopping this night, manager hyung told me our schedule will finish early, around 7pm' Jiyong said.
 
'Kyaa I super love that! Thank you Oppa!' I said and hugged Jiyong. Well, it's my habbit actually and Jiyong blushed again. My brother hugged me and my hair.
 
'But you've to wait for us,baby girl. Are you cool with that? Do you bring your medicine with you?' My brother asked me.
 
'Yes, Oppa. Don't worry. I'll just sit down and waiting for you.'
 
15 minutes later, we arrived at YG building and all of us went through back door. The boys explained to me that it would be so harmful if we went through main door. After that, we came to studio and the boys started working while me played with my brother's ipad. Kevin gave me permission to used my credit card which he gave me so it's no problem about money. The boys started to recording and I told you, Jiyong could be a monster while working. He kept asking the other to repeat a same bar until he feels its good. But I realized that the boys is very wonderful singer. Firstly I thought that they became an idol just because their physical appearance, but now this statement changed and I really appreciated their music and their skill.
 
'Are you bored already, beautiful?' Seungri asked.
 
'No, Oppa. It's fun actually.' I said and smiled at him.
 
'Baby girl, do you hungry? It's lunch time already. All of us will go to cafetaria.' My brother asked me.
 
'Yes, Oppa.' I said and followed him.
 
'Where's Jiyong Oppa?' I asked and Daesung answered 'Jiyong hyung actually rare to have lunch because his work always adsorbed him. We can bring him food later.' I nodded and the lunch time was going well. The boys really were good joker and always bullied Seungri Oppa.
 
'Oh, here you are. YG hyung called us for the meeting' Jiyong appeared and all of them stood up.
 
'Rei,  you come, too. YG Hyung wants to meet you.' Jiyong said and help me stood up.
 
I felt nervous suddenly. Why their boss want to meet me?
 
'It's okay beautiful. Don't worry' my brother hugged me and I just smiled at him.
 
At 7th floor, we came straight to his office.  At his office, I saw a huge animation figure and it's made me really excited.
 
'Oppa! Oppa! Look! It's very huge! Oppa I want that!' I shouted unconsciously. The boys looked at me with shocked and funny expression before I heard a laugh from my opposite side.
 
'Hahaha I bet you're seunghyun's sister, right? Aigoo you're very beautiful.' The old man said.
 
I felt embarassed suddenly and the boys laughed. Jiyong patted my head and said 'Its okay.'
 
We sat around the boss's desk and he started to talked about their plans. 'Seunghyun, this is your sister, right?' He asked and my brother nodded
 
'Yes, hyung. Rei, this is YG Sajjangnim. He's my boss. Hyung, this is Rei, my sister.' My brother introduced us and I nodded.
 
'Aigoo, don't be shy. Seunghyun, its fine with me if you want to take care of your sister but you must not forget your work. You can ask for my help too.' He said wisely with fatherly tone.
 
'Yes, hyung. Thank you so much. I'll give my best for the company and for take care of her as well' my brother said.
 
'We'll take care of her, too Sajjangnim!' Seungri said and made all of us laughed.
 
'Seems like the boys have a lovely sister, huh?' He said and I smiled to him.
 
After that, Sajjangnim told us that the meeting was over and I hugged him before we left.
 
'Thank you, Uncle' I said and he patted my head.
 
We went straight to studio again for continued recording. I remembered that Jiyong didn't have lunch before so I went to cafetaria and brought food for him.
 
'Oppa, I brought lunch for you.' I said.
 
He stared at me for a second and said 'Aigoo, Rei, you don't have to do that. But thank you, I'll eat it later.' He said and patted my head.
 
'Oppa, if you eat later, the food will already cold and not delicious anymore.' I said and pouted.
 
'Yah, I'll eat it later.' He said again and I felt disappointed.
 
'Okay, I'll leave it here.'
 
After that, I went to outside and found a couch near the studio. I sat down and kneeled to my chest. I sobbed and didn't noticed my brother passed me.
 
'Rei, what's wrong?' He said and hugged me. I wiped my tears and hugged him.
 
'Nothing Oppa. I'm just glad that I was able to met you now' I said.
 
'Aigoo baby girl. Don't cry anymore, please. Its hurting me to see you cry like this'
 
'Yes, Oppa. Don't worry. I'm being such a drama queen a while ago but its okay now.' I smiled at him.
 
'Alright, my drama queen, Oppa will finish this record soon and we will buy all the things that you want' He said and pinched my cheeks.
 
'Okay Oppa. I'll wait here. I'm a bit tired actually.' I said.
 
He kissed my forehead and went inside the studio. I feel sleepy and tired so I decided to rest on the couch and forgot about Jiyong. 
 
 
GD's POV
 
'I'll eat it later.'
 
I said and got back to work. I caould sae disappointment in her eyes, but I really not have appetite right now because I wanted to finish my work soon. She went outside the room and I continued my work. Few minutes later, TOP hyung entered the studio.
 
'Hyung, where's Rei?' Youngbae said.
 
'She's outside. She's a bit emotional a while ago and cried but it's fine now. I thought she's slept already.' TOP said and went outside the studio again.
 
Hmm? Is she crying? Is that because of me? I felt guilty all of sudden. After that, TOP hyung brought Rei in his arm and put her on the couch, then Daesung wrapped her with duvet.
 
'Aigoo, this little girl must be tired waiting for us' Daesung said and I looked at her face. My guilty feeling was bigger when I saw her tears mark. Why you can't be more gentle, Kwon Jiyong?
 
'Guys, 2 days later is Rei's birthday. I want give her the best but I don't know what to do.' TOP hyung said.
 
'Is there something that Rei wants, hyung?' I said. I felt really sorry for her and I want to do the best for her, too.
 
'I don't know, I think I will ask Kevin later' He said. Ah, I forgot that she had engaged already. Kwon Jiyong, why you felt lost all of sudden?
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At 7.30 pm, we finished our recording and asked manager hyung's permission to went shopping with Rei. He agreed but we have to wore disguised as well.
 
'Rei, wake up. We will go now' TOP hyung wake her up. She opened her eyes and rubbed it. She's so cute while doing that and I can't help but smiled.
 
'Aigoo, you're such a cutie pie' Youngbae said and pinched her cheeks.
 
'Yah!' I shouted unconsciously and all of them looked at me.
 
'What's wrong hyung?' Seungri asked.
 
'Nnno! There's nothing wrong!' I said and hurriedly went outside. I saw Youngbae and Seungri were smirked at me but  I didn't gave them a damn about it.
 
In the car, Rei became excited already since we would wore disguise again and she promised us she would behave and would act like spy. We just laughed and smiled with her cuteness. We arrived at shopping mall and Rei said to me 'Come on, Jiyong Oppa.' She said and smiled. I felt gulity once again, because I didn't have chance to say sorry. We enter the shopping mall and fortunately, there were not many people so we could relax a bit.
 
I approached her and said 'Rei,  I'm sorry. I acted like jerk a while ago' I said and she just smiled.
 
'No need to say sorry Oppa. Its my fault actually' She said and hugged me. Okay, its weird now since she hugged me and I have tinglies all over my body. She smiled at me and went to her brother. I was super happy right now and I found my self smiled from ear to ear.
 
'So, baby girl. What do you want to buy first?' TOP hyung asked and wrapped his arm around her.
 
'I want to buy clothes and shoes first' she said.
 
After that we walked around the mall and bought her many clothes.
 
'Gosh! Guys, its too much already. Do you want to buy me a whole mall?' She said and we giggled.
 
The boys and I were splurged our money to bought her a lot of clothes and it's always ended with her pout because she didn't want us to spend our money for her since she could paid for all of it but the boys didn't heard it and kept paid for her especially me and TOP hyung. Yeah, I didn't know what's going on but I felt happy to do this for her.
 
'Okay, we will search for a mobile phone now, but please my dearest Oppars, let me buy it with my own now. Deal?' She said and we just smiled at her.
 
After that, we found her a very cute mobile phone and TOP hyung paid for her.
 
'Oppa!' She pouted again.
 
'Aigoo, baby girl. That's fine.' He said and kissed her forehead.
 
'But this is your own money. I don't have right to splurged it.' She said with teary eyes and I found it really cute.
 
'Yah, don't cry. Its fine. You have the rights to use my money. Arasso?' He said and hugged her.
 
'Yeah, Rei. Its not a big problem since you're bigbang's girl right now.' Youngbae said and patted her head.
 
She shooked her head and sobbed. 'It's not right, Oppars. I didn't want to.' She said again.
 
'Aigoo, why you must be so hard? Ah I know. You can count all of this as your birthday presents from us. Is that cool with you?' Daesung said.
 
Heard Daesung's word made her lifted her face and smiled.
 
'Okay, Oppa. I got your point. I can accepted it now. Thank you so much, Oppa' She said and kissed our cheeks one by one.
 
'Yah! What are you doing?' I said and shouted to her.
 
'Hahahaha guys, calm down. Rei was raised in LA. This is her way to say thank you.' TOP hyung said and kissed her cheeks too.
 
Rei looked at me with her this-is-a-greeting-you-moron stared. The boys laughed and kissed her cheeks too. I didn't kissed her because I felt too embarassed and just hugged her. Kwon Jiyong, what's wrong with your heart beat?
 
 
Rei's POV
 

'Rei, wake up' my brother woke me up and I opened my eyes.

I still feel sleepy but we've to go shopping. Youngbae pinched my cheeks and suddenly Jiyong shouted. 'Yah!'

Its very weird actually and he was rushed to the car. On the other hand, I already forgot about my problem a while ago and got excited about this disguise. I really felt like a spy and this is made our shopping more interesting.

'Rei, I'm sorry. I acted like jerk a while ago' Jiyong said and I hugged him. 'No need to say sorry Oppa. Its my fault actually' I said to him and went to my brother.

After decided what will we buy first, we walked around the mall and believed me, the boys really made me dizzy. I knew that they are fashionista AT ALL but they continued gave me shirt, dress, short, shoes with all variety. Jiyong even bought me two shoes with same models and different color since he can't choose the one which fit me. The boys kept asked me to try their choices and bought all of them. They even didn't gave me chance to used my credit card because they already paid for it. I couldn't count again how much money that they splurged on me and its really made me sad. After that, my brother paid for my phone and I'm about to explode that time. Finally Daesung said that all of this can count as my birthday gift and that's lighted my feeling. So I gave them a hug and kiss on their cheeks.

'Yah, what are you doing?' Jiyong asked me and I looked at him with confused.

My brother laughed and explained to them that it was my way to say thank you to them. The boys kissed my cheeks as well but Jiyong just hugged me. I thought he just being conservative. After got all I need, we went home with happy feeling.  

Next morning, I woke up in my brother's room. I was deadly tired last night and fell asleep right after we got inside the car. I felt a bit dizzy and it's not good to start the day. My brother was nowhere in sight but I could heard him laughed so I thought he and the boys were in living room as well. I went out from the room and found they were having breakfast. I approached my brother slowly and sat on his lap.

'Good morning, baby girl.' He said. I just smiled at him and stared blankly.

'Baby girl, what's wrong? You look so pale.' He said and cupped my face with both hands. The boys started to looked at me and their face were worried.

'I'm okay Oppa. I just felt a bit dizzy. OH!' I shocked because my nose was bleeding all of sudden. I tried to covered it up and ran to the bathroom. I always have nosebleed if I got tired. It's sign for me to get rest as well.

'Rei, open the door, please' My brother knocked the bathroom's door.

'Wait a minute, Oppa.' I said and tried to stop my bleeding. 5minutes later, my nose bleed was stop and I opened the door. My brother hugged me and I can felt his body was trembling.

'Oppa, I'm okay. I just had nose bleed but all is good.' I said and rubbed his back. He brought me to the bedroom and searched for my medicine.

'I'll bring breakfast for you, wait here.' He said. I just nodded and saw him walk out. I drank my medicine and wait for him. After that he came to the room with a lot of food.

'Oppa, this is too much. I can't eat all of them by myself' I protested and he just smiled.

'Baby girl, it's fine if you don't eat all of the food. At least your belly isn't empty and flat anymore.' He joked.

'Oppa!' I shouted and slaped his arm. I ate and he just stared at me.

'Oppa, do you try to melt me with your stare?' I asked and he laughed.

'Aigoo, my beautiful sister just being sensitive, huh?' He said and pinched my cheeks.

'Oppa, I can't eat properly if you OH!' Once again my nose is bleeding and I got panicked since I don't want my brother too see it, but my brother pulled my hands off and cleaned my nose with the tissues. After that he leaned his forehead in mine and I felt a warm teardrops fell to my cheeks.

'Oppa, I'm fine. Its just because I'm tired. I'm used to it, Oppa. Don't cry, please' I said and rubbed his back.

'Mianhae, Rei. Mianhae.' He said and tightened his hug.

'Its okay, Oppa. Its not your fault' I said.

After he calm down, he got prepared because he had schedule. 'Come back soon, Oppa.' I said and hugged him.

'Okay, rest well. You can call Oppa anytime if you want.' He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and prepare for sleep since I was really tired.