Chapter 12

Heaven

Jiyong's POV

My flight had been delayed and now I trapped in traffic jam. Japan is going insane nowadays. I must be late for rehearsal.

'Hyung, what time we will arrive?' I asked manager hyung.

'I don't know Jiyong, there's car accident in front of us and we stucked here. I couldn't called the others because my phone's battery is running out.' He said and I sighed.

Well, my phone was off too and I couldn't contacted anyone. Luckyly, an hour later we could out from the traffic and now heading straight to the rehearsal place. I rushed  to the room and opened the door immediately.

'Sorry guys I'm late.' I said and I saw Rei stood up in front of me and she stared at me.

'Where are you going, young lady?' I asked her and she hugged me so tight after that.

I was so shocked, I could heard she sobbed. I rubbed her back and comforted her. TOP hyung said that she was worried about me. I felt guilty and happy though. She was care about me and knowing that is enough for brushed my tired away so I continuing rehearsal with my full power and light feeling.

Kiko was messaged us before that she wants to meet us if we're going to Japan so the boys and I will go to sushi bar tonight after rehearse. We finished it a bit late and its passed dinner time already but Kiko is still waiting for us so we rushed to the bar. When we went out, I saw Seungri hugged Rei and its bothered me.

'Yah! Maknae!' I shouted at him unconsciously and felt embarassed after that. My member didn't know my feeling towards Rei and they busy teasing me now since they smelled something fishy. I want to tell them about my feeling since I never hide something from them but I think now isn't the right time.

On our way, Rei asked where  we are going and Seungri said that we will meet Kiko. I couldn't saw her face because its too dark inside the car but I could felt that she became quiet after that. An hour later, we've arrived to sushi bar and I saw Rei was just stood up outside the car and didn't move at all. She said that she didn't want to eat and she walked away. I chased her immediately and grab her hand.

'Where are you going?You didn't have lunch and now you didn't want to eat?' I said to her and she looked at me with her sad eyes.

'I didn't have any appetite at all. Enjoy your time, Oppa. I'll just walking around.'She said and pulled her hand.

Her act really made me insane. Is she going to hurt herself again? 

'Rei, what happened to you? We're just will have a dinner!' I shouted at her unconsciously and felt guilty right after I saw her shocked face.

'Its not your business I will eat or not Oppa! Go meet that woman! Mind your own bussiness!' She shouted and ran to crossed the road without looking. I gasped while seeing a car come to her. I ran to her with all my own. I could saw that car becomes closer and finally I could pushed her away before the car hit her. But I felt my head was hit the road so damn hard when I tried to protect her from fell.

'Oppa..' I could heard Rei's voice when I tried to open my eyes. My vision went blurry but I could saw she's fine.

'Thank..God...you're...fi..ne' I said and everything become dark immediately.



Rei's POV

Its not true that something like this was  happened. Its just too fast. I saw a car rushed to me awhile ago and the next thing I knew was Jiyong lied down with his bloody head. I felt someone pushed me away and our body hit the road and when I opened my eyes. I saw him.

'Oppa..' I was speechless. I couldn't said anything. My body start to trembling. My hand slowly approached him and with my shocked face, I saw him smiled.

'Thank...God... You're...fi...ne...' I heard him said before he passed out.

'No... Oppa...' I felt my tears rolling down and after that I saw shadows passed me. They all rushed to Jiyong. I just frozed at my place and stared blankly at the people who tried to lift him. I felt numb. I couldn't heard anything.

'Rei, rei! Are you okay?!' I saw my brother in front of me. He shook my shoulder so hard because I didn't gave him any respons before.

'Ji..yong...' I said before closed my eyes.



TOP's POV

She's so worried about Jiyong awhile ago and now she's smiling from ear to ear since Jiyong was came. My baby girl is really fell in love, huh? Omo, I couldn't believe it! I know its not right because she's engaged already. But I couldnt't hid my happiness for seeing her so bright and happy. She's being a very different person from before and I think its because Jiyong.

After rehearsed, we went to sushi bar. We'll meet Kiko and have dinner together. When we arrived, I saw Rei just stood up outside the car and didn't move. Jiyong came to asked her and I could saw that they had a small argument before Rei walking back. Its not good since I heard Rei shouted at Jiyong. I was about to chased her when I saw a car nearly approaching her.

'Rei! Watch out!' I shouted and Jiyong runing so fast after me. I froze for a second when I saw Jiyong bumped his body to Rei. I thought both of them were hit by the car. But when the car passed, I saw Jiyong laying down and Rei sat besides him. The people started to approaching them and I saw Rei just frozen in her place. I saw blood over Jiyong's head. Its not good. I ran to her and I found her stared blankly to Jiyong who lifted by people.

'Rei! Are you okay?' I said and shook her shoulder. I saw tears rolling down from her cheeks, but she just keep silent.

'Rei, please..' I hugged her and she said  'Ji..yong...' Before she passed out.

'Rei...' I said and scooped her.

We rushed them to hospital immediately. Jiyong was still in emergency room when the doctor went out.

'How are they, doc?' Youngbae asked.

'He's okay. We already treat his wound. We did CTscan and not found head trauma. He just needs rest for 1 or 2 days and he'll be fine' the doctor said and made all of us relieved.

'What about my sister, doc?' I asked him again.

'Well, she's very shocked and almost be dangerous for her heart but she's fine. She just have some bruises. You can come now, maybe she's opened her eyes already.' He said and we said thank you for him before came to their room.

Rei and Jiyong was placed in a huge room. Its our request so we could watched them together. When we entered the room, both of them were still not open their eyes. I kissed Rei's forehead and I could saw a tears rolling down from her eye.