Chapter 11

Heaven

Rei's POV

I woke up in the morning and felt a bit dizzy. My chest still in pain and my head is heavy. I wore oxygen mask and my mouth was very dry. I looked around and just found Jiyong Oppa sleeping besides me. My brother and the rest was nowhere to be found. I squeezed his hand tightly to wake him up and thank God he woke up after 10 minutes. I could felt warmness in my heart because I could saw him and he smiled widely.

'Good morning, young lady. Why you slept for so long?' He said and checked my forehead.

'Wait a minute, I'll call the nurse' he said again.

Right after he stood up, my hand held his hand tightly. I don't want him to go. He stared at me and back to sit.

'I'm here' he said and smiled again. He my hair and sang. He sang a lullaby for me until I slept again.
 

Jiyong's POV

'Hyung, go get something to eat. You didn't have dinner yet, right?' I said to TOP hyung. Its around 3 am and we're still in hospital.

'I'm fine. I will wait here until she wakes up.' TOP hyung said and it made me sighed.

'Hyung, I and the boys didn't want you to be sick. Rei will be sad if you sick too. You must have some rest. I'll handle it here. Go eat and rest. Arasso?' I said to him with my leader tone and I think he understand it. I woken up the boys and told them to accompanied TOP hyung. He kissed Rei's forehead before left us and told me to called him if something happened. After they left, I sat down beside Rei and her hair.

'Hey beautiful. Wake up quickly, arasso?' I said and I fell asleep.

An hour later, I felt her hand moved and I opened my eyes. I found her looked at me with her eyes opened and I felt so relieved. My heart become warm immediately and I really want to hug her.

'Good morning, young lady. Why you slept for so long?' I said to her and she just smiled around while looking at me.

'Wait a minute. I'll call the nurse' I said and stood up. Suddenly I felt my hand had been pulled and I saw her hand hold my hand tightly. I looked at her and she just stared at me. I sat down again and her hair.

'I'm here' I said. I sang a lullaby song for her until she fell asleep again.

I couldn't slept again after that and half an hour later the boys and TOP hyung came back.

'How's she, Ji?' TOP hyung asked me.

'She's awake a while ago hyung, and now she's sleeping again. Don't worry.' I said and patted his shoulders.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rei's POV

I'm going home few days later. I still felt a bit weak but its fine since my brother and the boys took care of me. I felt Jiyong Oppa was more intense to me after my brother. He always besides me and it made me very happy.

That afternoon, I sat on the bed while watching my brother packing his things. The boys will go to Japan tomorrow and since they can't leave me alone, I'm going there as well.

'Oppa, why we must go to Japan for so long?' I said and he laughed.

'We have concerts and some interviews there, baby girl. We will go home after 5 days. We will tour around Japan. Did you excited?' He asked and I nodded.

'But Oppa, all of you will work. I have no one to accompanied me.' I said with my sad face. He looked at me and sat down besides me.

'Baby girl, you can always followed us wherever we go, we will not leave you alone. Arasso?' He said and caressed my cheeks. I smiled and hugged him.

After that we have dinner together. The boys are not going home yet so its just both of us. After dinner, I want to watched New Years Eve and my brother accompanied me. While watching, a question suddenly popped in my mind.

'I don't get it, to be honest' I said and my brother looked at me.

'What's wrong, baby girl?' He asked.

'Oppa, I don't understand. If these people really loves each other, why they must be separated? Is it sad? If I were them, I'll not let my love far away from me.' I said with my confused face and he smiled.

He my hair and said 'baby girl, its because they loved each other, so they must be separated. They have to protected their love so they fight. But in the end they will be one again, see? Aigoo, you talked like you know how love feels' he hugged me again.

'How love feels, Oppa? Is it like I love you?' I said to him and he smiled again.

'No, baby girl, its different. Your love for me and love for someone special later will be different. He will be the one who you can't life with, and he'll be everything for you, you will be everything for him, too.' He explained.

'Its the same! I feel like that toward you, Oppa.' I said and he my hair again.

'Because you didn't found him yet, baby girl. Aigoo, my lady' He kissed my forehead.

'Oppa, what are you feeling when the one you love come around you?' I asked again.

'Well, I'd love someone before and my heart always beating fast and warm every time she near me. I couldn't take my eyes from her, watching her all time and got jealous if someone come to her. I'd love saw her smile and her laugh was like music to my ear, yeah, love is like that. You were forced to be blind about your surrounding and just focused to her.' He said and my eyes went bigger.

Excuse me?

Is that similar with my feel towards Jiyong?

 

TOP's POV

Rei is weird. Yes, I could told you. She's became weird after she's got attack a while ago. She often not in her right mind, and sometimes she's zoning out. I couldn't read her mind but I knew that she hid something complicated. She's asked about love to me awhile ago and I could saw clearly that she looked like just realized something. When we together, she always has  different vision for someone. Her eyes always searched for someone and after she saw him, she will smiled unconsciously.

Its Jiyong.

And surprisingly, Jiyong did that, too.

The other boys are taking care of Rei too but Jiyong is different. He always saw Rei with his full of love's eyes. I could saw it. Is it signs that they love each other? Aigoo its very complicated. How about Kevin?
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rei's POV

We went to airport early in the morning but its just me and the boys without Jiyong.

'Where's Jiyong Oppa?' I asked and Daesung answered me, 'His flight is different with us, princess. He still has schedule this morning'

I nodded. It made me sad, I want to see him so badly.

'Let's go, beautiful! We'll play in Japan!' Seungri said and wrapped his arm around me. I just could smile but my mind was full with Jiyong.

After we arrived in Japan, the boys went straight to rehearsal and I got along, too. They had been rehearsed for two hours now and Jiyong still nowhere to be found. I started to panick and asked everyone about Jiyong.

'Calm down, Rei, he's fine. Maybe his plane was delay or something.' Youngbae comforted me since I was so worried.

'But Oppa, he should be here an hour ago and now he still not contact us, we couldn't contact him too. How if something bad happened to him?' I said and tearing up.

'Aigoo, okay okay. If he still not contact us after an hour, we'll call the airport. Now you have to eat first okay. Its passed lunch time already.' My brother patted my shoulder and I just nodded. I didn't have appetite since I really worried about Jiyong.

40minutes later, I couldn't wait any longer and rushed to the door, I'll go to airport. Right after that, the door was opened and here he is. Jiyong appeared in front of me.

'Sorry guys, I'm late. Hey, young lady. Where are you going?' he said and patted my head. I was so shocked and frozen in place. After few seconds, I hugged him immediately.

'Omo, Rei. What's wrong?' He said and hugged me back. He rubbed my back for comforted me because I started to sobbed.

'She's worried about you, Jiyong. She's going insane a while ago.' My brother explained to him since I couldn't said anything.

'Ah, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, princess. I'm here' he said while hugging me.

I'm so happy he's here now. My mind was going to explode a while ago and now he's here!

After my little drama, they continued their rehearsal and I'm waiting with my light feeling now. Seeing him in front of me made me very happy and brushed my tired away. At the late of night, they finished their rehearsal.

'Beautiful, sorry for waiting too long. We're done!' Seungri said and wrapped his arm around me.

'Yah! Maknae!' Jiyong Oppa shouted again.

'Jiyong, what's wrong?' Youngbae said with smirk on his face. The other boys smirked too and Jiyong's face going to blushed.

'Yah! Hurry up! She's waiting for us!' He hurriedly rushed to the car and the rest followed him. In the car, the boys kept and I just could smiled.

'Where are we going, Oppa?' I asked when realized that this is not the way to going back to hotel.

'We'll have dinner at our favourite sushi bar, baby girl. Our friend is there, too.' My brother answered me.

'You know her, right? We'll meet Kiko. The one who with Jiyong hyung in the bookstore.' Seungri said and made me gasped in shocked. We'll going to meet that woman? We'll going to meet Jiyong Oppa's ex?

Okay, this is not good. My hand started to trembling because of weird emotion. I cant say what is that exactly, but my heart is ready to explode once again.

When we arrived, I was the last who went out from the car and I felt my foot was really heavy. I don't want to meet her. It made me sick.

'Rei, what's wrong?' The boys walked to me when they noticed that I didn't moved at all.

'I.. I think I don't want to eat, Oppa. I'll wait here.' I said and walked backwards.

'Wait, wait. Where are you going? You didn't have lunch and now you didn't want to eat?' Jiyong Oppa hold my hand and turned me back.

'I didn't have any appetite at all. Enjoy your time, Oppa. I'll just walking around.' I said and pulled my hand.

'Rei, what happened to you? We're just will have a dinner!' He shouted at me.

Oh great.

Now he shouted at me.

'Its not your business I will eat or not Oppa! Go meet that woman! Mind your own bussiness!' I shouted and ran to crossed the road without looking.

'Rei! Watch out!' I heard someone's shouting when I saw a car rushed to me.