Chapter 22

Heaven


Jiyong's POV

I just went out for get her medicine when i heard something crashed. Its from her room. I running back and tried to open the door but she locked it. 'Rei, rei. o my God ' i started to panick. This cant be happening. 'REI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OPEN THIS DOOR REI!' I screamed. Soon after that Top hyung joined me and his face showed fear as much as me. 'We have to push this door' i said to him and pushed the door together. 'Last push, in 3, one two three!'
BRAKKK!
It did broken and I managed to get in first.
'Rei! What are...'
There she is.
Lying down on the floor.
With scattered mirror and her blood in the floor.
My girl.
The love of my life.
Lying lifelessly in the cold floor.
'! Rei! Someone help! Someone call the ambulances!' Top hyung ran passing me and lifted Rei.
Her face was pale.
No
It cant be happen
No.
You just cant leave me like that.


The next thing i know was me and all of my member sitting in front of the surgery room. She's been there for two hours and i didnt know what to do. My mind is a mess right now, so does Top hyung and the other. We didnt expect it coming.
Soon, the surgery lamp was turned off. I got up first and the door opened. She came out with all of her equipment, didnt opened her eyes.
'Mr. Choi, mr.Kwon, i couldnt say that the surgery went smooth since she lost a lot amount of blood. We did our best. The rest is up to her. All we can do right now is pray. Tonight is her dangerous time. I just hope she will make it and open her eyes soon' the doctor said and left us.

This cant be happening. She cant leave me like that.

In her room, we all surrounding her. They all cried. Top hyung grabbed Rei's hand and touched her hair. I just looking at her. She's in coma. She's depressed. She couldnt breath properly. Although i know its hard for her to breath, i just didnt want her to stop her struggle. I just cant bear with it.
'Babe, wake up. We're all waiting. Hey, wake up' I said to her. A tear dropped from my eyes. I thought my tears were already dry, but its not. Seeing her like this made me hurts.
'You love me, right? Just wake up now, babe. We will go through this together. You cant leave me alone like this. Its not fair' I said again.

And all of us crying silently over the night.


Me and Top hyung never leave her side. The others already went back for rest. Its been 5 hours since the surgery finished and Rei still didnt show any motion.

'Mr. Choi, can i have a word with you?' The doctor came and called for Top hyung.
'You can talk here, doctor. This guy is my brother. He knows' Top hyung said, gave the doctor permission. I looked at him blankly.
'Its been awhile and she didnt show any progress. I just hope you two can prepare for the worse' he said.
The worse.
What did he said?
'What?! Do you know what are you talking about?! She's still struggling do you see that?!' I screamed to the doctor and grabbed his collar. Top hyung approached me immediately and hold me.
'Ji, calm down!' He said to me.
I released the doctor and still feeling angry so I come back to Rei and hold her hand again.
'Thank you, doc' Top hyung said to him.

Top hyung approached me and put his hand on my shoulder.
'She's strong. We all know that. She can hear us, you know. Just try talk to her as much as you can. She needs to know we all here love her so much' I said to him.
He remained silent for a while.
'I know she's still struggling. I also hope she'll open her eyes again. But i also dont want her to suffer again. I can let her go, if it is the best for her. I just dont want to see her in pain again. Its up to her, Ji. We better be prepare' he said and came to other side again. He whispered to Rei's ear and I saw his tears.
But I didnt want to give up.
Not yet.


In the morning, she still in her coma.
I've been talking all night long to her. Whispering 'i love you' to her as many as star in the sky. I sang her favorite lullaby, yet she still didnt opened her eyes.

'Morning, babe. Hey, its a new day. You should wake up soon, and we can go outside. I know you dont want to miss this beautiful day, right?'

'Baby girl, do you remember our first kiss? You did promise that you'll kiss me every day when i wake up right? Its been a week since we came to LA, so you owe me 7 kisses right? Just wake up quickly, okay. I miss you babe'

'Its been 3 days since you sleeping, babe. Hey, dont you miss us? Top hyung is buying food right now. Youngbae, daesung and seungri were back to seoul. They said they are waiting for you, babe. Lets go back together, okay? So please wake up soon, Rei'

'Good morning, beautiful. Hey you have to know, YG hyung called me this morning and he said I didnt have to come back so soon. Its a good thing, right? I told him I'll come back with you. He send a warm regards and said maybe he'll go here to see you. Are you happy? If so, you have to open your eyes when he comes, arasso?'

'I write a new song for you, babe. Do you wanna hear it? Lets see if you like it or not. Its about you, about us.'

'Chaerin told me that she is seeing a man, that girl was so happy, babe. She almost screamed when told me. She sent you kisses babe, she misses you. I miss you too'

'Babe, im still waiting. Hey, i miss your eyes, can you open those for me?'

'I love you, Rei. And I still do. Just dont leave me like this, okay'


Its the 7th day. She's still sleeping and I still waiting.

'Hey, Ji'
I heard Top hyung came and I smiled at him
'Yo, hyung' i waved to him
'How's her?' He asked. I barely left her so Top hyung often went out for all of our needs. He brought me a coffee everyday and I just cant thank him enough for letting me stay eventhough I knew how much he wants to wait for her.
'Still beautiful yet still not opening her eyes' I said and chuckled. I've became so used to this condition, its more important to me that she's still struggling and still breathing. Because i know one day she will smile again at me.
Top hyung smiled to me.
'Thank you, Jiyong. Thank you for believe in her' He said and I can feel his sincerity.

'Good morning, babe. How are you today?' I said to her, still hoping for some responds but all i could hear just the beep sound from her life-support-machine.
I sat beside her and hold her cold hands. I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her temple.
'I went sight seeing for a while yesterday and look what i found' I said and took a small box from my pocket. I opened it and showed the ring to her.
'Its pretty, isnt it? I know you dont like it when im buy something for you but i just cant help it. This is so so beautiful and i just thought it would be more beautiful if you wear it. Look, the diamonds here make a lily shape, and the shop owner told me that lily flower means eternal love' I said and carefully placing the ring in her finger.
'Its perfect! My taste never failed me, right?' I kissed her hand and brought it to my cheeks.
'I love you, baby girl. I have so many things to tell you' I said and couldnt handle my tears at that time. I've been strong for a long time and it still hurt me whenever i saw her like this.
'Ah, I'll just go wash my face, Top hyung cant see me like this' I said and got up. But when I was about to turned around, I could feel her finger moved. I froze. Did she just...
'Hey.....'
I heard a hoarse voice, like its been too long since the last time she speak.
I looked at her and saw her beautiful eyes opened slowly, she smiled. Her finger still lingered around mine. I walked closer and touched her face. My hands trembling. Did she really awake?
'You....you're awake?' I said, my voice was shaking.
She smiled and i could saw a tear from her eyes.
'I...know...you..' She said hardly.
I just stood there staring at her. Im speechless. Im so happy like my heart will burst out soon. I felt my hot tears coming out again. I moved my face closer to her face and looked her straight in her eye, but I cant see her clearly because of my tears. I quickly wiped it and smiled to her.
'I havent heard that voice for so long' I said and moved my lips to her, I can feel her smile while we kissed.
She's awake. The biggest love of my life has awake.

The doctor examined her for a very long time. I and top hyung waiting outside nervously. She's awake, and we dont want her to leave again. I promise to my self that I wont let it happen again.
'Sir, we're done. She still weak but lets just hope for the best, she's doing great tho, and Im sorry for giving up so easily before' the doctor said to us after he came out.
We got inside and I see her, she looked at us and smiled.
'Oppa...' She said
Top hyung came first and hugged her carefully, i knew he's about to cry but he held back. He as happy as I am and we both looked like same, smiling from ear to ear.
'Oppa im sorry..'
'Ssh, its okay. No one was angry at you' he said again and kissed her forehead.
I thought they need some siblings moment, so I left the room quietly and waiting outside. My heavy shoulder seem a bit lighter now. She's awake, either she's still dying or not, the most important right now is she's smiling again. And I couldnt be more grateful seeing her beautiful eyes again.
'Thank, God' I muttered.

TOP's POV
'I miss you so much, baby girl' i said while holding her hands. Im too afraid to let go of her hand, like she will leave again.
She just smiled. We just staring at each other for a long time.
'Oppa...'
'Hm?' I said and ran my fingers through her hair.
'My time is....running out...I can feel it' She said, made me froze.
'What did you say baby girl? You're awake. Doctor said you did great' I said to her, couldnt look at her eyes. My voice was shaking.
'No, Oppa' she took a deep breath before speak again. Like breathing it self needs a lot of energy for her.
'I...My body has reached the limit'
'Baby girl..'
'I heard...what you said..to me..'
'Hm?'
'I did...a great job, didnt I?... I thought... I can leave at that time...But..'
'But what?'
'There's....Jiyong Oppa....I can heard him...i know.. i need to tell him... How much... I love him... How much... He meant to me...maybe thats why...God gave me the last chance....' She said and smiled to me. I couldnt held back my tears and just cried while holding her hand.
'Jiyong...suffered because of me..I need to tell him..so if I leave..he wont be crying...he wont be like me..when Kevin gone...so Oppa.. I need you..to take care of yourself...and take care of him..so I can leave in peace...promise..me..Oppa?' She cried.
I didnt response for a while, before she asked me to promise her again.
This time I nodded.
'Thank you..Oppa' she said and smiling, she pulled my hand and kissed it.
I embraced her and whispered the words like before.
'You did a great job, baby girl. You...can go'

Jiyong's POV

'Ji, wake up'
'Ji'
Ugh, my body ached. I think I fell asleep in the couch while waiting for Rei and Top hyung. What time is it? I hardly opened my eyes and I saw Top hyung.
'Hyung, ah im sorry' I said, collecting my soul again.
'Its okay, I know you're tired' He said and gave me a cup of coffee
'What time is it?' I drank my americano a little bit.
'Its already noon. Rei want to see you' he said and my eyes widened.
'Rei!' I jumped from my couch and immediately go inside.
I opened the door and saw her leaning on her bed, she looked so healthy and bright and.. beautiful.
She recognized my presence and smiled at me.
'Oppa'
I walked closer towards her and cupped her face.
'Im not dreaming, right? You're here, arent you?' I said still didnt believe she is here. I could feel her skin in my hand, its warm and live. She's still a bit pale but she's just as beautiful as I can remember.
'Why? Do I look like crap now and even you cant recognize me?' She said and chuckled.
I laughed and pulled her to my embrace.
'But you're the most beautiful crap I ever seen' I said and kissed her deeply.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, made me forced my tongue to . She kissed me back and then she released our kiss and looked at me happily.
'We have time to do that later, Oppa. But right now, I want you to accompany me' She said and kissed my cheeks.
'Accompany you?' I didnt understand what she talking about.
'Escape' she smiled