chapter 5

Heaven
GD's POV
 
This morning, all of us gathered because we would plan a surprise party for Rei, and I never know before that the boys were really romantic and full of surprises since they kept give TOP hyung idea that I could't imagined before. After the plan is settled, we will help TOP hyung to prepare for it. While we've breakfast, Rei came to us and I saw her face was so pale and not good. I was started to worried about her and suddenly she ran to bathroom because she had nose bleed. I didn't know why but saw her in this shape really made my heart aching. We were waiting for her and I hate her dont-worry-im-okay face. We all know that she's sick and she tried to covered it up. After that TOP hyung treated her in his room.
 
'Rei was sleeping already. I've to go now. Manager hyung is waiting for me' He said.  The boys were left early and I was the one who didn't have scheduled for today so I volunteered my self to take care of Rei.
 
'Be careful, hyung. I promise to take care of her. You can count on me' I said to TOP hyung and he patted my shoulder.
 
'Thank you so much, Jiyong. I'll come back as soon as I can' he said and left. Well, she slept now and I didn't know what should I do until she wake up. I felt sleepy too since I wrote lyrics until midnight so I decided to got some sleep in the living room.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I slept for hours and woke up at lunch time. I stood up to check Rei and I found her still sleeping. I bent down beside her bed and stared at her unconsciously.
 
'Why beautiful girl like you must be sick, huh? Don't you know it hurts me too for see you like this?' I whispered and her hair.
 
I stared at her for a long time and I found my self felt peacefully when looked at her. 'Aigoo, what's wrong with me?' I said and stood up.
 
I went to kitchen and prepared for lunch. I will make kimchi fried rice for her. When my fried rice was almost finish, I saw Rei went out from bedroom and approached me. Its annoyed me when I have weird heart beat if she comes near me.  
 
'You're already awake? Are you still fell dizzy? What do you want?' I asked her.
 
'Oppa, stop treat me like sick person. I'm great.' She said with serious tone. I looked at her and I could felt a bit sadness in her eyes. Here goes again the strong one.
 
'It's smells good' she said and approached the dining table.
 
'Yah, I'm good at cooking, you know? Let's have lunch' I said and prepared the table for her.
 
'Woa, Oppa its awesome!' She said while looked at her plate and I can't help but laugh because her cuteness.
 
'You can't be full if just stared at food like that. Or you want me to feed you, huh?' I said and patted her head.
 
'No, Oppa! I can eat by myself' She said and started eating. I ate too and I can't hide my self to looked at her.
 
'Oppa, this is great! You've to teach me, you know?' She said and looked at me.
 
I thought this girl was tried to kill me. How come every stare from her can make my heart beat lost control?
 
'Okay, okay I'll teach you someday' I said and smiled ear to ear.
 
After lunch, she helped me with the dishes. I went to living room to  watch Pororo and she followed me.
 
'Aigoo Oppa. This is for kid!' She said and laughed.
 
'Yah, it's cute you know. Come, sit here.' I pointed the area beside me and she sat there.
 
'Oppa, how's my brother?' She asked.
 
'Huh? What do you mean?' I asked her.
 
'I mean, he's been 2 years here and before I was so clueless about his life here.' She explained and I nodded.
 
'Well, I didn't know before, but 2 years ago YG hyung introduced him to us and just said that he's rapper from LA and will join us in the group. We're started from there. We didn't ask him about his background, but he always told us about you.' I said and her eyes getting bigger.
 
'Mwo? He told you about me?' She shocked and I laughed.
 
'Yes, he always told us that he has a sister and he loved her very much. He even showed us your picture, you know? And yeah, you're very beautiful, young lady.' I .
 
'Yah, Oppa. Don't joked around me' she slapped my chest lightly but she smiled. Can I tell you how I love her smile?
 
'You know, TOP hyung was working very hard because he do that for you? If we went shopping, he must stopped in every girl shop and said "Rei will love this", or "should I buy this for Rei?" He's very childish sometimes but when it comes to you, he become very mature and yeah, a brother.' I said again and I can see her teary eyes.
 
'Well, we have a sister complex here.' She said and laughed. Once again, can I tell you how her laugh was like music in my ear?
 
'Same as you, brother complex.' I said and her hair.
 
'I know that my brother was worked very hard and earn his own money as well. So, I was very sad  when he and all of you splurged your money on me, Oppa.' She said again.
 
'Yeah, I got your point, young lady, but me, your brother and the boys as well, thought that you deserved that because you're bigbang's girl now.' I said and pinched her cheeks.
 
'Yah! Oppa! I mean, Kevin gave me his credit card and I can used it on my own so no need to splurged your money.' She said and suddenly I felt losing hope. I totally forgot that she have a fiancee.
 
 'Wow wow little girl, your brother must be sad if he heard that. So you mean besides your man, none of us can't  buy you something?' I asked her.
 
'Oppa, Kevin has full responsibilities for me and I don't want to burden other people' she said and I don't know but my heart was filled with strange feeling. Was this something that you called jealous?
 
'Wow, your brother might envying your fiancee, young lady. He has your love and total responsibility for you.' Instead of TOP hyung, I mean that words for me. I totally envied her fiancee, you know.
 
'Let's say my brother knew me and Kevin so well and no need for him to be envy' she said and it made me confused.
 
'I didn't get your point, little girl. Your brother is totally a sister complex and you said that he will not be jealous with your fiancee?' I asked again. I'm so curious right now and I didn't even know why this conversation bugged me so much.
 
'Well, Kevin is my fiancee, but he's not my boyfriend, Oppa. I love him in brotherly way and same as him. He just love me as his sister and this fiancee thingy is just for he could get full responsibilities of me from my parents. Oppa knew it and he's cool with that.' She said calmly and it was shocked me big time.
 
'So, do you mean you are not love Kevin?' I asked again.
 
'We loved each other, Oppa. But not as a lover. I really owe him a lot.' She said again and I can't help but smiled widely. It's like heard that she didn't have boyfriend, you know? I'm on cloud nine now because of happiness.
 
After that we watched Pororo with long silence. I didn't say anything but my mind was full of her. Suddenly, she leaned her head on my shoulder and I could heard her snoored soundless. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder so she can be more comfortable but I decided to put her on bed instead let her sleep on the couch so I scooped her up and wrapped her with blanket. I stared at her for a while and said 'I think I love you, young lady.' I kissed her forehead and went out from her room. 
 
 
Rei's POV
 
It's 11pm when I woke up. Aigoo, why I have to slept like log? No wonder I'm really hungry since I was skipped dinner. I went out from my room and Jiyong Oppa was nowhere to be found. I bet he's sleep already, but in dining table I found food and there's note in it.
 
'Whenever you wake up, please eat first. You can just heat up the food in microwave. I'll be back in no time. Jiyong'
 
Wow, he's really a good guy. I do what he offered and ate the food. It's midnight now and seems like the boys didn't went home early. Well, I didn't sleepy anymore so I decided to called Kevin.
 
'Hello?' He answered with his sleepy voice. I totally forgot that it might be around 4am in LA and he might be slept.
 
'Omo! Oppa, I'm so sorry to woke you up. I forgot the time!' I said and I can feel he smirked.
 
'Don't worry baby girl. I'm fine. I'm widely awake now. How are you anyway?' He said. Yeah, Kevin always know how to comforted me even I know he's deadly tired.
 
'I'm good Oppa. Seunghyun Oppa and his group member took care of me very well. They almost bought me a whole mall, you know. They didn't let me used my credit card here.' I said and Kevin giggled. Our conversation continued about an hour and well, I missed him so much.
 
'Oppa, I missed you. When will you come here?' I asked him.
 
'Aigoo. Don't worry baby girl. I'll be there in no time. I just need to finish some things here and dang! You will see me at your front door.' He said and I can't help but laugh.
 
'Omo! Rei, don't you know  what day is today?' He asked me.
 
'What day? I don't even know what date today is.' I said.
 
'Aigoo, you should have check your calendar. Now!' He said and I smiled.
 
'Yes, Oppa. Wait a minute.' I said and looked at calendar which hanged on the wall.
 
'Omo! Oppa its my birthday!' I said excitedly and he laughed.
 
'Hey, when you will remember your own birthday, huh? Happy birthday, baby girl' he said and I smiled from ear to ear.
 
'You know I'm not used to remember my birthday, but thank you Oppa! I love you!' I said.
 
'Yaah, don't say that again, okay? By the way its already dawn in here and I think to get some sleep again before go to office. Mind if I hang up the phone? I'll call you again later.' He said and suddenly I felt guilty.
 
'It's okay Oppa. I'll go to sleep as well. Have a good sleep.' I said
 
'Be a good girl okay. I'll be there soon.' He said and hanged up the phone.
 
After the call, I stared blankly on the calendar. Yeah, right. Today is my birthday. Well, I hate my birthday actually, because I hate to grown up. Who's on earth will like grown up if you know you become closer to death? Oh please, here I am become emotional again. It's good there's no one around me so I can cried as loud as I want, and finally I cried to sleep. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*ringggggggggringggggggg*
 
Ugh! Who's call in the early morning like this? First I just ignored. After few minutes it's became annoying already and I didn't have a choice except picked the call.
 
'Hello? Who is this?' I asked with my anger tone.
 
'Baby girl, mind to go out from your room?' I heard my brother said and it's really weird since he could just barged into the room. Before I can asked him, he hanged up the phone and its made me really curious. Maybe he's just too tired and want me to comforted him? Aigoo he's really a sister complex.
 
After that I stood up from my bed and went out from the room. I opened the door and 'SURPRISE!' I gasped in shock because the whole room was decorated with balloons, flowers, ribbons, and there's  a big cake in the middle while the boys surrounded me with their party's custome.
 
'OMO! What are you guys, doing?' I shocked and made them laugh.
 
'Happy birthday, baby girl. Welcome to 20!' My brother hugged me and kissed my forehead.
 
I could felt my tears rolling down on my cheeks. I'm so happy and touched at the same time. Well, Kevin always surprised me all the time at my birthday but today, this is my brother who gave me the surprise!
 
'Aigoo, you're my little drama queen. Don't cry anymore, you'll ruin the surprise!' He said and I wiped my tears. I gave him a peck on his lips and said 'Thank you so so so much, Oppa' and I hugged him again.
 
'Omo! Is that peck means greeting, too?' Seungri said and I can't help but laughed.
 
'Yes, Oppa. Do you mind with it?' I asked and he shook his head.
 
'Happy birthday, beautiful.' Seungri said.
 
'Thank you so much, Oppa!' I hugged him and gave him a peck, too.
 
'YAH!' Jiyong shouted suddenly and all of us looked at them AGAIN!
 
'What's wrong, hyung?' Daesung said and He's blushing. It's very cute actually.
 
'No! I mean, we're in Korea now! No need to say greetings on her way!' He said and it made us chuckled.
 
'Aigoo, you're just being conservative Jiyong. Happy birthday, Rei.' Youngbae hugged me and kissed my cheeks.
 
'Thanks, Oppa.' I said and Daesung hugged me, too.
 
'I think someone's embarassed here.' My brother said and the other boys giggled.
 
'Jiyong Oppa. Are you will say happy birthday too or just stare at me like that?' I said and the boys burst out laugh.
 
'Ah! I'm sorry, happy birthday, young lady.' He said and hugged me, too. I smiled heard those name from him and kissed his cheeks.
 
'Thank you Oppa.' I said. Well, he's blushed again and I swear he's really cute! 
 
Now I really had a blast! Although its just 6 of us but the boys really knew how to made a great party.
 
'And, this is it! Present's time!' Seungri which being MC said, and I looked at him with disbelief.
 
'Wait, what's gift? We have a deal about gift, right?' I said.
 
'Rei, its another gift. We've gave you a birthday gift before and now we will give you a present for welcoming new state of your life. You're a lady now! Got it?' Youngbae explained and well, it made me smiled.
 
'Aigoo, I don't think all of you can be so cheesy, huh? Okay, where's my present?' I said and it made them more interested.
 
'Well, since it's the present for young lady, so I decided to gave you this.' Youngbae gave me Chrome Hearts's bracelet and it has diamond on it!
 
'Omo! Oppa it's so beautiful! Thank you so much!' I hugged him again and he kissed my cheeks.
 
'My turn! My turn! Well, this is for beautiful lady here' Seungri gave me a pair of Louboutin shoes and I really loved it!
 
'Thanks Oppa!' I said and hugged him, he gave me peck on the lips too. Daesung gave me a Chanel's neklace and I swear it has 3 or 4 diamonds around.
 
'It's must be really expensive, Oppa!' I said while hugged him.
 
'Hey, you are bigbang's lady. How come you don't wear any diamonds on you?' He joked and I slapped his chest lightly.
 
'Its my present, young lady and I'm proudly say to you that my present is one of a kind.' Jiyong said and gave me a big box. He gave me a really beautiful dress with many pearls.
 
'Is this really pearls? I mean, not plastics?' I asked and I wonder how much the dress's price.
 
He burst out laughed and said 'It really is, young lady. It's customized from my top designer so you will not able to found someone else have this dress. It's especially made for you.' He said and I hugged him very thight.
 
'You're really one of a kind, Oppa. Thank you so much' I said and gave him peck on his lips. I knew after that he's going to blush again and I was right.
 
'Last but not least is mine, baby girl.' My brother hugged me.
 
'Oppa, you don't need to give me anything. I'm happy enough to have you in my birthday.' I said and he shook his head.
 
'Here it is' he said. He gave me a wrist watch with very elegant style and I'm pretty sure there is diamonds around it. It customized too since I can see my name engraved on it.
 
'Oppa! You're the best! Thank you so much!' I hugged him again.
 
'Aigoo, my baby girl is a lady now. Oppa is so happy.' He said and kissed all over my face.
 
'Oppa stop it!' I said and the boys burst out laughed.
 
The boys asked a day off for celebrating my birthday and YG Sajjangnim agreed. He even said he would send me a present. I cried and happy at same time, because now I was surrounded with so many people which loved me. After spent a day in dorm, the boys wanted to take me to the beach. My brother was worried at first but I said to him that I'm okay with it as long as I bring my medicine. We decided to brought 2 cars and I went with my brother and Daesung used my brother's car and Jiyong, Youngbae, and Seungri used Jiyong's car.
 
'Oppa, can I drive?' I asked my brother and he looked at me with disbelief.
 
'Baby girl, since when you can drive?' He asked.
 
'Kevin taught me before and I'm a pro now.' I said proudly and Daesung chuckled.
 
'Aigoo, you're really cute' Daesung said and pinched my cheeks.
 
'But I don't think you've a license. You just turned 20 today, young lady.' My brother said while take a seat belt.
 
'Let's say Kevin got the license for me and even international's license' I said and my brother just rolled his eyes.
 
'Whatever. You'll not drive when I'm around, baby girl.' He said and started the engine.
 
I pouted my mouth and its made them burst out laughed. 2 hours later, we've arrived at the beach and it's oh-so-beautiful! I'm not even remember when the last time I went to the beach but its totally beautiful!
 
'Oppa! Oppa! Hurry up!' I said and ran to the beach.
 
'Yah! Be careful!' My brother shouted.
 
After roaming the beach, we found a great spot to lay down and sun bathing. So I took off my shirt and short and just wore my swimsuit. Okay, this is weird because the boys stared at me for I don't know how long.
 
'Yah! What are you guys looking at!' I shouted.
 
'Rei, is that a tattoo? You have a tattoo?' Daesung asked and pointing my back. I can't help but laughed.
 
'Is that weird if a girl has a tattoo? Jiyong Oppa had it, too.' I said and chuckled. Yeah, actually I have a tattoo in my back. My tattoo said 'Live free, Die Strong'. It's quite big actually and straight horizontal in my side. It's similar with Jiyong Oppa's tattoo which said 'Forever Young'.
 
'Your brother surely will going crazy if he notice it, Rei.' Youngbae said and I looking for my brother hurriedly.
 
Here he is, I can saw that he's shocked. He and Jiyong Oppa just came to our place because they had to parked the car first and now they frozen while stared at me. If that's not my brother surely I will burst out laugh but I worry about him since he just stared at me.
 
'Oppa.. Oppa..' I said and waved my hand in front of his face.
 
'Oppa.. What's wrong?' I said again.
 
'Baby girl..' Finally he said something!
 
'Yes, Oppa. What's wrong?' I hold his hand.
 
'What is this?' He said and pointed my tattoo.
 
'It's my tattoo, Oppa. I made it last year in New York.' I said and suddenly he shouted at me.
 
'Yah! Who's taught you that?!' Great. This is first time my brother shouted at me and I can feel anger in his voice. Okay, I have to calm down. No need to be angry, too.
 
'Oppa, Kevin gave me permission to made it and he even accompanied me to the tattoo parlor and..' I explained to him but he's just burst out of anger and shout at me again
 
'So its Kevin again, huh?! Didn't you remember what Oppa taught you?! Let me talk to Kevin now!' He shouted and now I can't control my anger too.
 
'Yes, Oppa! Its Kevin again! Its always Kevin in my life, you know! Its always him since my stupid brother left me and made me miserable! If its not Kevin, you will see me in graveyard, Oppa! I'm dying when you left me and Kevin is the one who made me life again! You know, you're being childish here just because a ing tattoo. I will do what I want and you aren't have right to tell me what to do!' I shouted at him and ran away with teary eyes.
 
I know my words hurted him but I just can't stand while he blamed Kevin on all my mistakes. He even not there when I'm dying 2 years ago. He didn't have rights to judged Kevin like that! I ran away from our place and didn't want to stop until I fell.
 
'AH!' I shrieked in pain and I felt my ankle was twisted. I cried river but not because my feet but my heart is aching more. I can't believed my brother did this to me! 
 
'OMO! rei!' I heard Jiyong shouted and rushed approach me.
 
'Where's sick? can you walk? Hold my hands' he said. I ignored him and just continue cried. He sighed and cupped my face with both hands.
 
'Look, Rei. Listen to me. I know its when you've fight with your brother, but ran away from him wouldn't solved the problem. The two of you must talked and don't let anger controlled you. Its fine, your brother regret what he said just now. Don't worry' he said and hugged me.
 
I hugged him back and cried again. After few minutes I cried, I loose my hug and said to him.'I know, Oppa. Its my fault, too. I shouldn't talked like that to my brother.' I said and he smiled at me.
 
'Good girl. Do you want to come back now? Can you walk?' He asked again. I thought I can't walk since my ankle was twisted so bad so I just shook my head and Jiyong scooped me up.
 
'Wow, you're heavier than I thought, young lady.' He said and kissed my forehead. Its weird actually since I was used to kissed but I can feel my face turned red and hot after he kissed me. After that we back to our place and I can saw the boys and my brother already. Seems like the boys were comforted my brother.
 
'Oppa, can you put me down here?' I asked Jiyong.
 
'Are you sure? It will be hurt.' He said and I just nodded.
 
After put me down, he helped me to walk and I swear its really hurt. My brother saw me and he rushed to me. He hugged me hurriedly.
 
'Baby girl, I'm so sorry. Oppa is sorry. I shouldn't shouted at you before and I acted like jerk a while ago.' He said. His voice was shaky and it's made me felt really guilty.
 
'Oppa, Oppa. Listen to me' I cupped his face with my hands and looked at him. 'Oppa, if there's the one who must say sorry, it will be me. I was the one who fault and sorry for not thinking with clear mind. I'm sorry for hurting you, Oppa.' I said and tears rolling down on my cheeks.
 
'Its okay, baby girl. Apologize accepted' He said and hugged me again.
 
'Ow! Oppa, its a bit painful here, I'm sorry.' I said and loose his hug.
 
'OMO! What happened with you?!' He shocked after saw my twisted ankle.
 
'She fell a while ago, and her ankle was twisted' Jiyong explained to him and my brother scooped me up. 'We'll go to hospital now' He said. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
TOP's POV
 
It's Rei's birthday today. I came home very late and I found she's still slept. The boys and I were very excited decorating our dorm for her surprise. I really thank the boys for loving my sister and treated her like their sister, too. After the surprise ready, I called her and asked her for came out. I can see she's very happy but her eyes was puffy. Maybe she's cried before slept last night? I was worried for a second, but she's smiled widely now so I brushed my negative thinking and just enjoyed the party. My parents always gave us luxuries in our life before, and I thought the boys know it so well since they gave Rei millions dolar presents. She's the lady for real and I'm so proud of that.
 
After party and rested for a while, the boys and Rei wanted to go to the beach. Of course this idea really made me worried since I knew she can't  be over tired. But Rei promised me that she would be fine if she bring her medicine so I agreed with her and its her birthday!
 
'Oppa, can I drive?' She asked me and its made me shocked big time!
 
'Baby girl, since when you can drive?' I asked her and she explained about Kevin taught her. Okay, so 2 years left made me lost a lot about her, huh? Why Kevin could be so careless? I mean, Rei is sick and drove around surely will affected her body as well.
 
We arrived at the beach and Rei started to palying around. Me and Jiyong have to parked the car first so we let the boys and my sister searched great spot for us. After we came back, I saw Rei just wore her swimsuit already and what I saw really made me shocked again! She has a tattoo. Sorry, a BIG tattoo on her back and I really hate the words.  I just stared at her for I don't know how long and I could saw her face already worrying me.
 
'Kevin gave me permission Oppa..' She said and I couldn't heard the rest because my blood was already boiling. Kevin surely will get from me. I asked him to take care of my sister, not to taught her the things that can hurt her. I can't imagined how much pain she got when made that tattoo. I shouted at her unconsciously and she shouted too.  
 
'Yes, Oppa! Its Kevin again! Its always Kevin in my life, you know! Its always him since my stupid brother left me and made me miserable! If its not Kevin, you will see me in graveyard, Oppa! I'm dying when you left me and Kevin is the one who made me life again! You know, you're being childish here just because a ing tattoo. I will do what I want and you aren't have right to tell me what to do!'
 
After that she ran away and I just frozen in my place.
 
'I'll look for her.' I don't know who said that because my mind was not in the right place. The boys helped me to sat down and I just being numb. How could I being so rude? I just ruined her birthday only because the ing tattoo. Her words are all true and I know that. I didn't have rights to judge her or Kevin since I wasn't there.
 
After I can think with right mind and didn't felt angry anymore,  Rei came back with Jiyong. I rushed to her and tried to patch up with her. Thank God she still forgived me even I just ruined her day. I hugged her tightly and she shrieked of pain.
 
'OMO! What happened with you?' I shouted after saw her twisted ankle. Jiyong explained that she fell a while ago and I rushed her to hospital immediately. Luckily, there's a hospital near the beach and I brought her to emergency room.
 
'Baby girl, are you okay?' I said while waiting the doctor gave aid to her foot.
 
'Yes, Oppa. Don't worry. Its no painful anymore' she smiled and I know she's lying. I can told you that its very painful since I saw big sweat on her face and she's very pale. Its sign that she hold her pain and tried to smiled in front of me. After the doctor finished, she want to went home already so we decided to back home and bought dinner on our way. I scooped her up and brought her to my car. We arrived at dorm safely and Rei was slept already so I put her on my bed and gathered with the boys in living room.
 
'I'm sorry for today, guys' I said and they patted my shoulder.
 
'No need, hyung. Don't worry' Youngbae said. We had an early schedule tomorrow so we decided to sleep, too. I went to my room and lied down beside Rei. She crawled to my side and hugged me. I'm so sad I just ruined her day and even made her got an injury.
 
'I'm sorry, baby girl' I said and kissed her forehead before I drifted to dreamland. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
GD's POV
 
'I'll look for her' I said and ran after her. Rei had a major fight with TOP hyung and now she nowhere to be found. I was so shocked too when I saw her tattoo. I don't know why but I can understand why TOP hyung was very angry. I mean, it might be so painful for her to made the BIG tattoo since I knew it so well. (Yeah, I'm an expert. I have eight tattoos!) I start to worried about losing her when I finally saw her. I ran to her and suddenly she fell.
 
'OMO! Rei!' I rushed to her and checked if she's okay. Well, her ankle was twisted so badly and I bet that was really painful. I tried to talked to her but seems like she's getting numb and ignored me as well. Aish! I can't handle it! I sighed and cupped her face with my hands.
 
'Look, Rei. Listen to me. I know its when you've fight with your brother, but ran away from him wouldn't solved the problem. The two of you must talked and don't let anger controlled you. Its fine, your brother regret what he said just now. Don't worry' I said and hugged her.
 
I thought she understand what I'm saying and she continue cried. After she calmed down, we decided to went back and since she can't walk I scooped her up.
 
'Wow, you're heavier than I thought, young lady.' I said and kissed her forehead. I did it UNCONSCIOUSLY I SWEAR TO GOD! I was so embarassed after that and I wasn't able to saw her face.
 
After she patched up with TOP hyung, we went to hospital. Seriously, I hate her I'm-okay-dont-worry face. I knew her foot was injured so badly! I've got it too before and I screamed to everyone who tried going near me. And here it is, the strong lady. She smiled in front of us and kept told us that she's fine although we saw her sweaty and pale face. She hold her pain and I really hate it. I really want to hugged her and told her if its fine to cry but just saw her at this state was able to made my heart aching so badly.