Chapter 8

Heaven

Rei's POV


When I woke up next morning, my brother and Kevin were nowhere to be found but I could heard their voice from the living room. My foot was not too painful anymore so I try to went out from my room by my self.

'Oppa' I called Kevin when I reach the door.

'Oh! You're awake!' Kevin got up and helped me to sit.

'Oppa, aren't you going to work?' I asked Seunghyun Oppa while he preparing breakfast.

'No, baby girl. I have a day off today for accompany you to doctor. Today is your check up schedule, right?' He said. Oh, I almost forgot my check up. But I feel very healthy now.

'Oppa, can we skip the check up today? I mean, I feel very healthy and I really want to spend a day with you two since you've got a day off' I said to them even I know they won't allow me.

'But baby girl, you know that this check up really important for monitoring your condition.' Kevin said and caressed my cheeks. I pouting my mouth and my brother laughed.

'Baby girl, we can go wherever you want after this check up, okay. Is that make you happy?' My brother said and hugged me.  I smiled widely heard this from him and can't hide my happiness.

An hour later, we've prepared and went to the hospital. The doctor welcomed us and the check up going smoothly since I felt very well. I'm not used to heard my condition because I didn't want to. I'm afraid to know how's my body going well or not so I've decided to wait outside the room while my brother and Kevin talked with the doctor. Kevin brought my last check up report too, so the doctor could looked at it and comparing my condition. After I don't know how long, they went out from the room and I could saw their face were happy although there's a bit sad in their eyes.

'Oppa, are we finished already?' I asked them and they smiled. Kevin gave me a nod and wrapped his arm around me.

'We can go home now.' He said and helped me to sat on wheel chair.

My brother brought me to his favourite ice cream parlor and I loved the ice cream so much!

'Oppa, its really great!' I said excitedly and he laughed

'Yes, this ice cream really one of a kind.' Kevin said and fed me. My brother didn't wore a disguise as usual so I could felt some girls were staring at us and took photos but I'm happy so its not bothered me. I just happy could spent my day with my two beloved people so I tried to not give a about other people and enjoying my time.

'Oppa, when you will go back to LA?' I asked Kevin and he sighed deeply.

'Well, baby girl. You know so well that I won't go back because I really having fun with you in here but my company needs me and I still have to fix many things there. So I think I'll go back tomorrow.' He explained and I gasped in shock.

'Omo! Oppa, why you have to come back so fast? You should've tell me earlier so we can spend much time.' I said with sad feeling. He giggled and patted my head.

'Do you want to come back with me?' He asked. I looked at my brother and shook my head.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. 'Its okay. You can go back anytime now. I'll go here again next month so don't worry baby girl.' I hugged his arm and my brother smiled.

'Yah, we can go to LA whenever you miss him, baby girl.' My brother said to me. I wiped my tears and smiled at them. I know that we can go visit each other anytime but I don't think my body could stand with it and I'm surely don't want to take any risk now since I know my body won't going well.

After that, we went to the park and played like child again. I missed this moment so much when we used to play before. After got dinner, we back home and I'm already tired but I really want to spend much time with them so I decided to watch movies.

'Oppa, I want to watch this!' I gave my brother a dvd and he looked at me with sad face.

'I don't want to watch it. Let's watch this film instead.' He pointed a batman's dvd and I nodded.

'Okay, let's watch this.' Kevin said and prepared all of stuff that we need. He even prepared popcorn! All of us sat on the couch with me in the middle and I put my head on my brother's shoulder. I started to feel sleepy and closed my eyes.

Next thing I knew was I'm on the bed already with Kevin slept besides me the next morning.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP's POV


Today is Rei's schedule for check up and I got a day off from YG hyung to accompanied her as well. I woke up early and saw my sister with her fiancee still in deep sleep. Rei asked me last night to slept here with her and Kevin. This sleep position really remembered me about the past when we still a child. I kissed her forehead and got up. I'll prepared breakfast while waiting them for wake up.

After an hour, Kevin woke up and come approached me.

'Hey dude' he said and made a coffee.

'I made toasts.' I said and he nodded. We ate breakfast together while chatting. I missed him too since we're best friends before.

'Seunghyun, I think I'll going to LA tomorrow' he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

'Are you serious? Its so fast. Rei is still miss you.' I said to him.

'Yeah, I know. But my company still needs me. My secretary have to called me for years now.' He said and laughed.

'yeah you're busy . Oh! Do you want Rei to come along with you?' I asked him again and he shook his head.

'No, I don't think Rei will go along with me. So I'll let her be until the doctor there can give me any good news about her.' Kevin said and I just nodded.

 

After some talked again, Rei came over from her room and an hour later we already prepared for her check up. I'll bring her to my favorite ice cream parlor later to lift up her mood. She was not good with her check up and I forced her to do it. After check up finished, Rei waiting for us outside the room and I talked to the doctor with Kevin too.

'How's her, doc?' Kevin asked him.

'Well, I can say that her check up was going well, and her foot also good. It will be heal for a couple days so no need to worry. I thought her level stress was low now and I asked you to keep it at this rate because a more stress really is no good for her.' The doctor explained. I gave a nod and felt a bit relax. She's good overall and I'm happy to heard that. The doctor kept saying things about Rei's health and I knew that her condition was very complicated.

'The last thing that I can say to you, although she looks fine, she will become weaker every single day. You said that she always have nosebleed when she got tired, but as time passed by and her condition getting worst, she can get it everytime and its very dangerous for her. So I demand you to really taking care of her and keep her happy. If she got attack again it will be too dangerous and I don't think she can handle it.' He said with serious tone. Kevin also had his serious face and I'm worry all of sudden. Maybe let her be here was wrong and she can get the best if she still in LA. I think of it for very long time and Kevin said to me 'Seunghyun, she's happy here. Its better for her to stay here. Don't worry' he said and smiled at me.

After that, we went out and met Rei. Kevin said that Rei was never wants to know her condition so she'll waiting outside. I thought its because she's afraid. The doctor gave us a wheel chair so its easier for Rei. We went to ice cream parlor and the park. Seriously, I really missed this childhood moment. I didn't wore any disguise and so many fans could recognized me as well but Rei looked happy so I let them be. I want to spent my day with her as well.

After went back to apartement and ate dinner, Rei asked us for watch a film and she picked 'A moment to remember'. Aish, Why is this girl likes to watch this kind of movie? Its so sad and the main role was dying. I didn't want to watch this kind of movie so we decided to watch Batman.

I knew that she was deadly tired and sleepy. After thirty minutes, she put her head on my shoulder and I could felt she's snoored soundless.

'She's sleeping' Kevin said. After that. I scooped her and put her on the bed.

'Are you tired?' Kevin asked me and I shook my head.

'Do you want to drink? I've wine here.' I said and he nodded. I served him with my best wine and started to talking.

'Kev, how's her when I left 2 years ago?' I asked him and he smirked.

'Well, you must prepare some snacks here because its will be a very long story' he said and we laughed.


*DINGDONG*


My bell was rang and I stood up for looked who's came.

'Hyung!' Seungri said when I opened the door. The boys were here visited me.

'Woah, come in.' I said and they followed me.

'Hey, Kevin hyung!' They greeted Kevin when met him and he waved her hand. Suddenly we've a small farewell party since they knew Kevin will leave tomorrow. We chatted and laughed for hours.

'Hyung, how's Rei's check up?' Jiyong asked and I sighed.

'What's wrong hyung?' Youngbae asked again.

'She's fine. But she's also getting weaker everyday. I'm so sad I can't spend much time with her since we're very busy and she can't always follow us.' I said and sighed again. Kevin smiled after heard my words.

'She's the strongest girl in earth that I knew, Seunghyun. But if you still worry, you can send her to LA anytime.' Kevin said and chuckled.

'Hyung, we'll help you. We love Rei so much, hyung.' Daesung said and the others nodded. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

'Thank you, boys.' I said.
 

Jiyong's POV

We spent the night with laughter since we've a farewell party for Kevin. Well, I can't say that I was already comfortable with him but he's the one who protected Rei after all this time so I tried being good to him. Kevin told us a lot about Rei in LA and I told you, this girl really is one of a kind.

'She's really made me crazy at that time. I mean, I brought her to New York for having some fresh air but it was ended up in tattoo parlor!' Kevin said and all of us laughed.

'Yah, why you let her be, Kevin? You know that she was wrong.' TOP hyung asked.

Kevin smirked and said 'Well, you know. She's miserable at that time and its need a very long time for me to got her trust back. She didn't eat, didn't talk, didn't smile, didn't take her medicine. Practically, she's dying.'

Heard that from him really made me sad. I looked at TOP hyung and he's sad as well. His sister's condition became worst because of himself. I could understand his feeling right now.

'I still remember when she always histerycal and its ended with her got attack. After a couple of weeks, she got calmed and when I thought she's going better, she even getting worst. She's never smile again and always lost her mind. She didn't recognize me and just stared blankly. She just sat on her bed and doing nothing. She's still didn't eat and always pulled her IV. I came to her everyday and she's still didn't give a damn about me. I tried to talked to her and I told you its like a talk with a doll since she didn't looked at me. Its always ended with I cried and hugged her until night.' Kevin said again.

I could saw a tears dropped from TOP hyung's eyes.

'And one day, I found her bed was empty and she's nowhere to be found. I was scared. Really scared. I thought something bad was happened to her. So I searched all over the house and all places. an hours later, I found her in the park. In the place that we've used to play together before. She stood in the edge of stairs and just stared blankly. I ran to her and suddenly she's fell. Luckyly, I could grabbed her hand and I swifted my body with her to protected her from damage, after that, we've fell together.'

My eyes got widely when I heard him. Seriously, this girl even tried to suicide?

'We're lucky since the stairs were not too high,  I just broke my feet and got bruises. The next thing that I knew its we're in hospital and she's there. She's fine, hold my hands and cried. Hearing her tears was really made me relieved, you know. She's turned back into a human after that incident and she's tried to opened her heart once again to me. Well, she's got better from that time.' Kevin ended her story and all of us were silence.

'Seunghyun, I told you. Her heart was once got hurt so deeply and she's almost died. Although she looks so strong right now, her heart is very fragile and could get the best of her. I beg you to not left her or make her sick again.' Kevin said again and TOP hyung nodded. He can't talked anything and just cried.

My heart was ached too. Maybe its the reason that she didn't want to open her heart again. Maybe she's afraid to get hurt again. And she's dying, she's sick. Kwon Jiyong, you supposed to give up on her, but why my feeling to her getting bigger everyday?