Chapter 18

Heaven

 

Jiyong's POV
 
*tomorrow morning*
 
‘Hello hyung, its me, Jiyong’ I  decided to called Kevin the next morning. TOP hyung was right. I didnt used my clear mind yesterday. I have to clear these things off or else, Rei will be gone.
 
‘Oh, morning Jiyong. What’s up?’ He asked
 
‘Err, hyung. I know your plan to come here and fetch Rei. I appreciate that, but I feel its not the right thing to do. She’s weak, very weak actually’ I explained to him. He exhaled a deep breath and answered me.
 
‘Ji, for God’s sake. I’m the one who treating her. I know her as well as you might be. And by that, I had make sure to myself about my decision. I’m not doing it without thinking every risk that we have to take. So please. Let her be. She needs this.’ He explained to me.
 
‘Hyung, okay. I understand that. But you are not seeing Rei’s condition right now. She’s unstable. I just afraid that she might be..’ I stopped. I couldnt continue my words. Theres a long silence after that. I know we’re same. We’re afraid of same thing. We’re afraid of losing her.
 
‘Ji, did you know why she wants to leave?’ He asked me again. I blinked my eye, confused. Until now.  I just predicted her reason, not to being sure.
 
‘Im not sure, hyung. I thought sh-’
 
‘Its because of you’ He answered me immediately.
 
I feel like my world is crushing down. So im right. Its because of me.
‘But.. why? I just-‘
 
‘She loves you. Thats why she was afraid.’ He explained again.
Im speechless. Whats wrong with her? Why she has to be afraid? FOR GOD’S SAKE I LOVE HER TOO AND SHE KNOWS IT.
 
‘Hyung I-‘
 
‘And she’s still my fiancee, Jiyong. I loved her. I’ll do anything for her. She wants to leave, I’ll fetch her. She wants to stay, I’ll leave her.’
I’m speechless again. What did he say?
 
‘Hyung, what do you mean? I dont get it’ I asked him.
 
‘Ji, I know you love her, and lucky you, she loves you too. She just needs time to adjust. So i’ll give you a favor. If she changed her mind until next week to stay in Korea, to stay with you, I’ll leave her. I’ll cancel our engagement she’s yours. I’ll just watching you as a good friend, and good brother for her.’ He answered.
 
‘But hyung, if she doesnt?’ I asked again.
 
‘You have to forget her. She’ll never come back again.’
 
 
Rei’s POV
 
‘Oppa, I wanna go home’ I said to my brother. I’ve been at hospital for 4 days. Tomorrow, Kevin will come. I’ll go back to LA.
 
‘Rei, just one night again and you will go home tomorrow, okay? We just need to fix some things for your treatment at home later’ he said and holds my hand.
I just could sighed. The boys were regularly coming by. They knew about Im leaving, and made sure my last time in here went well. Well, except Jiyong. I didnt see him from that night. The boys said he locked himself at the studio, didnt talk to the others, didnt care though.
Well, i missed him. So much. Its ironic, huh? I was the one who wants to avoid him, but I was the one who missed him like hell. Just by thinking of him, i cried every night. I loved him. But I cant be with him.
 
‘Rei, you crying’ my brother caressed my cheeks, wipe my tears. I felt my cheeks wet. Yes, i’ve been thinking about Ji.
 
‘Ah.. im sorry Oppa’ I said
 
‘Rei, whats wrong?’ he asked me again
 
‘Oppa, did i do right? I mean, I’m leaving. Am i right?’ I asked him back.
He stood up and pulled me to his hug. I let my tears bursted out. I reallmy missed Jiyong. It hurts.
 
‘Rei, stay if you loved him. You’ll not doing something wrong. You just have to listen to yourself. If you afraid, tell him. Talk to him. Avoiding him just make things worse.’ He patted my head, calmed me down.
 
‘I screwed up with my life, with him. I didnt have courage anymore to beg him to stay with me till the end. I’m afraid to hurt him if I die later. So Im leaving. But it hurts Oppa. Its very hurt right here.’ I touched my chest and crying again.
He kissed my forehead and hugged me again.
 
‘No, no please dont talk like that. You’re not screwing up. You just have to try. Rei, listen to me. Talk to Jiyong now, tell him you love him. Dont regret it later, Rei.’
I lifted my face and wipe my tears. Its too late for me to do that.
 
‘No, oppa. Its too late. I’ll leaving. I’ll spend the rest of my life in LA. I dont want him to be sad. I just need to hold things up until tomorrow. Kevin is already here. I will go with him’ I said to him again.That i said was final. I’ll leave.
 
He sighed. And patted my head again. ‘Okay, i understand. Rest, please. We have to keep you stay fit for tomorrow’s flight’ he said and helped me to lie down. He fixed my blanket and kissed my forehead again.
 
‘Get some sleep. I have something to do. I’ll be here when you wake up’ he said.
 
‘Oppa, thank you’ I said again and closed my eyes. Trying to brushed away Jiyong from my mind.
 
 
Jiyong’s POV
 
Im such a coward. Yes, I am. I couldnt met her for the last 4 days. I locked myself at the studio. Trying to avoid people. I just need to think. I love her. Is that enough for her? Why does she afraid? I know she’s dying. So what? I mean, yes Im afraid for losing her, but the most importants is now, right? I dont care what will happen later as long as she with me. Unluckyly, she didnt have same thought as me. She choosed to left me all alone. Even Kevin hyung gave me that deal, im still pretty sure she will leave eventually. There’s nothing I can do for her. For us.
 
‘Ji, are you there?’
I heard someone called my name. Its Top hyung. What is he doing here?
 
‘Yes, hyung’ I answered him. He opened the door and sat beside me.
 
‘Hey’ he said
 
‘Hey, hyung. Whats going on?’ I asked him, tried to avoid his glances.
 
‘What the hell are you doing here? Why didnt you go to the hospital and accompanied her? You know she needs you’ he asked me back
 
‘No, hyung. She didnt needs me. She has you. She has Kevin.’ I answered.
Top hyung sighed.
 
‘She’s leaving tomorrow. Kevin will be arrived tonight and their flight is tomorrow morning. You should come. See her for the last time. She’s not going back.’
 
I couldnt said any words. He said she’ll leave. Tomorrow.
 
‘I.. I’ll try. I have something to do first. Thank you hyung.’ I answered him again.
 
He stood up from his chair and headed towards the door. Before shutted the door, he said ‘She cried everyday because of thought about you’
 
I looked at him, surprised. ‘What?’
 
He sighed and said again to me  ‘This is your last chance Ji. Talk to her. Tell her you love her. Beg her to stay. She loves you. I know that. She just needs you to convince her. She’s afraid. I know you are afraid too. But I dont want both of you to regret it later. She’s alive. That is more important than the fact that she’s also dying. I believe in you Ji.’after that he left. Meanwhile, me just had a mental breakdown because of his words. She cried for me.
 
‘Damn it' i cursed, drank more liquor, hoped this thing could help me get out of here.
 
*********
 
'Ji, wake up' 
 
'ngghh' 
 
'Ji, Rei's flight is in 20 minutes. You have to say goodbye' 
 
'WHAT? WHY YOU DIDNT WOKE ME UP EARLIER?' I said to manager hyung.
 
'i already tried for gazilion times, young master. You're very drunk last night. Your member just left. You have to hurry' he said again, throwing a wet towel towards me. My head hurted as .
 
'' i sat down. 
 
'And why the hell do you sit down on there? Your love is leaving!' Manager hyung shouted at me.
 
'THATS WHY I DIDNT CATCH HER, I LOVE HER AND SHE KNEW IT BUT SHE'S STILL LEAVING.' I shouted at him back, released my anger. He didnt said anything for awhile. 
 
'I cant, hyung. I cant live without her.' I said again, covered my face with my palms. Now my heart hurted too. 
 
'She neither, Ji. You know it. For God's sake, did you already tried to say 'dont leave' to her? She just needs someone to convincing her, she wanted to met you but where are you, dude? You just locked yourself in this studio and being miserable alone.' He said. 
 
This time i realized something. Yeah, i forgot that i never asked her to stay. I just being childish and avoided her all the time.
 
'You're so ing stupid Kwon Jiyong' 
 
 
 
 
 
 
******************
author's note : Hello! O my God im so sorry for a super long time no update. Well, im in the middle of my internship now, and honestly i barely have a chance to post the update, so please dont leave me ^^ I'll give more effort to keep in touch with you all, just talk to me and lets be friend ^^ <3