Chapter 9

Heaven

Rei's POV


'Oppa, wake up.' I squeezed his body slowly.

'Mmmmm' Kevin said and just wrapped his hand on my waist again. Aish, this man. Its already noon and I don't know what time his flight is.

'Oppa! You've a flight this afternoon right?' I said to him again.

'What time is it?' He asked me with his eyes still closed.

'Its already 9, Oppa.' I said and his hair.

'My flight is at 12, let me sleep a little while.' He said lazily.

'Oppa! You're not done packing yet. Wake up now!' I slapped his hands.

 

After few minutes, he sat up on the bed with messy hair and pouted.

'Yah! You know I can make the plane wait for me!' He shouted angrily and its very cute since its been a very long time I didn't saw this face.

'You surely can, Sir, but other people in the plane will kill you if the flight got delay just because of you.' I said and kissed his cheeks.

'Aish!' he my hair and got up for preparing all of his stuff.


*ringggggringggg*


'Hallo, Oppa?' I picked up my phone

'Rei, is Kevin awake already? What time is his flight?' Seunghyun Oppa said.

'Ne, he's woke up just now. His flight at 12. Where are you, Oppa?' I asked

'I'm still filming. I'm not sure I can't go to airport later but Jiyong and Daesung said that they can fetch you. Is that cool with you?' He asked again.

I nodded heard his explanation and said again, 'Its okay Oppa. I'll tell Kevin Oppa later. Don't forget to eat, ne?' I said and he giggled.

'Yeah, baby girl. Say be careful for Kevin, okay. I'll call you again. Bye.' He said and hung up.

After an hour, Kevin already prepared and we are waiting for Jiyong and Daesung Oppa.

'Oppa, I'll miss you.' I said and hugged him.

'Aigoo, baby girl. I'll miss you too. Promise me that you'll obey whatever Seunghyun tell to you and be a good girl, okay. Don't forget to call me every day.' He said and kissed my temple.

'Yes, Oppa. I promise.' I said and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, Jiyong and Daesung came. We rushed to airport since we're running late and luckily we made it on time. Well, thanks to Daesung's drive skills. In front of the gate, I couldn't hold my tears and hugged Kevin tightly.

'Baby girl, Oppa will go now. Be safe, okay. Don't forget your medicine.' He said and gave me peck. I nodded and Daesung wrapped my shoulder to let him go.

'Jiyong, I wanna talk to you.' Kevin said and Jiyong followed him. After few minutes, they back and Kevin shook hands with Daesung and Jiyong.

'Safe flight, hyung.' Daesung said and bowed. Kevin smiled and bowed his head too.

'Ah, Rei. I almost forgot. Here.' Kevin handed me a car key and I was a bit confused.

'What is that, Oppa?' I said while sobbed.

'Its your birthday gift from me, baby girl. You can found it right after my car in basement. Ah, this is my car key too. Keep it. Don't forget to take care of them both.' He said and my eyes got bigger.

'Oppa!' I shouted and he laughed.

'Good bye, sweetheart. Behave, okay. We'll meet next month, I guess.' He kissed my lips and entered the gate.

I waved my hand and cried again. Jiyong Oppa hugged my shoulder to calmed me down. After my little drama, we've lunch and since my brother told the fans that I'm his sister, the boys didn't wore any disguises again and just let them be.

'Is this okay with you, Rei?' Jiyong asked me.

I smiled and nodded my head.'Yeah, Oppa. I've went before with Oppa and its safe.' I said before we had lunch. Jiyong and Daesung brought me to cafe and I loved this place!

'Its my favorite cafe, I got so much inspirations here.' Jiyong said.

'Oppa, this is really beautiful place! Thank you for bring me here.' I said and hugged his arm. Suddenly, he kissed my forehead and I've got tinglies all over my body. I could felt my face turned red because I'm blushing!

'Rei, do you catch fever? Your face is so red' Daesung asked and checked my forehead. I could felt Jiyong's stare looked at me for a long time and I shook my head.

'No, Oppa. I'm fine' I said and back to my lunch again.

'Oppa, may I go to dorm again since I don't have friends in my brother's apartement?' I asked Jiyong and he laughed.

'Yah, you can always come to the dorm anytime you know.' He said.

After the lunch, they brought me to YG building and I've spent my days there.



Jiyong's POV

'Jiyong, I wanna talk to you' Kevin said when we send him off to airport. I nodded and followed him to the corner.

'What's wrong, hyung?' I asked him. Well, It might be something important since he didn't want it to be heard by Rei.

'Jiyong, you must know that Rei is sick, and I know that all of you are busy as well. I just wanted to tell you that although she looks strong, she's fragile. More fragile than you think, and I wanna ask for your help to protect her and her heart together with seunghyun. I know all of you are good boys and I can tag Rei along with you but she's different. She's a special person for me and I don't want everything bad happened to her. I beg you, Jiyong. I know you guys loved her, she's your little sister too. I just don't want her to be all alone and she needs someone to watch her out.' He said.

I sighed deeply and replied him 'Hyung, she's special for me too and I promise to protect her with all my power. No need to be worried hyung, we'll protect her as well.'

This guy didn't know how much I loved Rei and he didn't have any idea that I'll give everything for her.

'Arasso, thank you Jiyong. I count on you' He said and smiled again. After that he's enter the gate. My eyes went bigger when he gave Rei a car key and said that its Rei's birthday present. Waow, I really have a potential rival here but I'll keep my promise to him for protect Rei no matter what.